ForexRobotNation.com Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexRobotNation.com

Join live discussion of ForexRobotNation.com on our forum

Kansas, USA,
Aug 15, 2020,

They are the same if not worse

I would like to warn people about this site. They want to review other peoples bots, but call theirs the best, many many sites claim they are the best. but to literally lie about others to make their product look good is bias and just ethically wrong. They don't just do this for EA oh no. They review brokerages but they will not review their own brokerage in fact if you do your research their so called American operated brokerage for Americans is not even in the united states at all. I have screen shots of staff saying that they are US BROKERS for US clients. Sorry but they are not US brokers they just accept US clients. PaxForex is not a US BROKER its in some weird country lol I am thinking part of italy but some how kept its independence. The point is their products may even be decent but the way they handle business, and lie, and be totally bias I would not trust their product as far as i could throw them for such behavior its horrible. Claim your the best that is your right but to lie and put others down to make you look better for a sell. No thank you, You will not get my business. And they censored me I tried to post in the public on their website what they were doing and I told them cant you jsut be honest and own up when you make mistakes? Sadly They Cannot afford that. building trust with their customer base is not on their agenda. Which means I will never trust or buy their product. I am surprised no one has called them out before or even challenged their false claims against others works. - I did not use their services I was using them as information which is just as valuable in this market. I thought they were a good source of information on reviews whats real or fake. it turned out they are fake...... all their information is based off bias and self interest and no data or facts.