LMFX Review

Updated: Nov 19, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

anonymous,
Austin, TX, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

Payment system needs improvement but overall these people have integrity

Had to write another review for this broker. This is my third large withdrawal. First
withdrawal was for 21k, 42k, and my third withdrawal was for $20k. All these withdrawals were received in my bank account in less than a week.Lmfx paid out all
withdrawals. This company is legit. I know there may be some negative feedback on here that they are a scammer. Those that are screaming out scammers are either those who accepted the bonus money but d0nt know how it worked or, those who don't know how to trade but want to blame the broker. Trading is a hard business. Read somewhere years ago that 98% of people who enter this business end up loosing money. So, instead of pointing the fingers at the broker like lmfx, it may be time to take the time to develop a winning trading strategy. Lmfx is a legit company. The reason why I'm only giving them 4 stars is because their payment system needs improvement. For those of us using credit/debit card to fund our trading account, it would be nice to be able to deposit more than $3k per day as well as not have to wait 24-36 hrs for every 6 successful deposit. Other than their payment method,
this is a solid broker.

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars I posted the last 2 message. That I was able to make a withdrawal of $21k and $42k.
Yes. you will get your money back from lmfx. They are not crooks. However, I would not give them 5 stars. I would give them 3 stars at most. Why 3 stars. Their payment system is horrible. They allow you to make a total deposit of $3k per day for up to 48 hours with a total deposit of $6k if you are using a debit card. Now after a total of 6k deposit, if let say the market is not moving in your direction and you want to add additional funds to keep from hitting margin, you would have to wait 24-48 hrs from you last deposit before you can make another deposit. Now tell me who does this favor? The client or the broker? Now if you ask lmfx, they would tell you they are trying to protect you from fraudulent activity. That is a lie. Other brokers do not put a cap on how much you can deposit into your trading account. So, instead of a 5 star, I am going to go with a 3 star because their payment system ( deposit and withdrawal) method is horrible. Short term, if u are trying to make a few bucks, they are an okay broker to trade with. But if you are in this business long term like myself, you are better off finding another broker. And please lmfx, dont come
in here and tell me to deposit with cryptocurrencies. Cyrocurreinces are too volatile for some of us to deposit with.

Oct 24, 2020 - 5 Stars This broker is the real deal. Many people will let the fact that they are not regulated turn
them away from LMFX. I too use to think that way until you realize that many (not all) of these
regulated brokers really dont have your best interest at heart. I had to share my experience with
LMFX. Been trading with them now for about 3 months and thus far, I can tell you that they are not
a a market maker. The platform doesnt freeze when placing a trade. Also, their customer service support
is excellent. Last but not the least, most of you might be concerned as to whether or not you
will be able to make a withdrawal of profits. I can vouch and say yes. I've made two big withdrawals,
one in the amount of $21k and the other in the amount of $42k and both withdrawals were paid out.
Now, I would say to exercise some patience when requesting a withdrawal via wire. Remember, international
wire transfer can take a bit longer than domestic wire. But if you know how to trade and looking
for a solid broker to trade with, you need to look into this brokerage firm. Trading is not easy.
It took me many years of failure and loosing before I became good at it. Finding the right broker
who doesnt take trades against can go a long way when it comes to being a profitable trader.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Nov 10, 2020 Hello and thank you for your feedback!

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced!

LMFX offers a variety of funding options provided by third-party companies, and it is understandable for them to have certain conditions and restrictions.

Our sole purpose is to deliver the very best services to our clients, so we have other funding options available that are easily accessible from your LMFXconnect account.

You can check their minimum and maximum deposit requirements in your Wallet. There are deposit methods that do not use cryptocurrency to facilitate the payment and are just as swift and secure.

Should you require any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA,
Nov 12, 2020,

New client for LMFX

No problems whatsoever. They do what they say and say what they do. As a US resident this is the best offshore broker experience I have had. Very consistent. I received everything they commit to.

For all of the complainers you need to adjust your expectations. This broker does not deserve any less than four stars for any of the very minor issues I have seen posted. Stop whining and start trading.

tampa, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Hidden Fees with depositing with mastercard.

I have used my check card (mastercard) to deposit 499.99$ and it was deducted 538.27$ that is about 7.8% (there is an other riview with the capital one for 99 his was withdrawn 107$) and there is an international fee from the bank that was around 5$. The other 38$ has been said bank fee or 3rd party processing fee which is nothing to do with the broker.
I don't know is that a cash processing fee by the bank or etc but it showed as a withdrawn by
"FULANDOK cheng du shi CNCN "
international conversion fee is from the bank which is 4.31.
So in their web site under the mastercard they should inform the customer that there will be a 7.8% hidden processing fee by the bank or the processing company than it would be fair. for the customer

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Dear omerayyer,
Thank you for your review!
As mentioned previously, we as a brokerage do not have fees on deposits. Any fees applied come from third party payment processing companies/banks.
The transaction is international, thus the banks and payment processors may charge you a small amount, as it is expected in most cases from such transaction.
We cannot be held responsible for such fees, as we are not the ones who impose them, thus we can't post any official information on our website.
As this is not a domestic acquirer, issuing banks charge a fee for any international transactions and currency conversion (if any). The charges vary from card issuer to card issuer and the real-time FX rate, around 1%-7%.
Should you have any further questions, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support!
Annie Dela,
San Pedro, Philippines,
Oct 2, 2020,

get the job done

I've almost done 4 months of live trading, here are some thoughts, lmfx gets the job done, pretty much a straight forward broker, very good spreads, execution is pretty quick, might be a good idea to add more withdrawal options, but for the most part, usually withdrawals are processed with in 48 hrs.

Chris Vo,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 7, 2020,

Satisfied services and decent payout

Been trading with this broker for about 2 years and totally satisfied. It's a classic broker with decent and swift services. There are not too many advanced services as MT5 or PAMM but I was looking for a broker I can stick to trading mainly. Lucky that my EA works with their trading platform MT4. CS also supports live chat but only Europe time. Withdrawal is possible with Skrill and Neteller and you will get fund in 24 hours except weekend. Reliable broker!

arizona, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

Scammer , scammer

Scammer scammer scammer , they stole my money 4600 $ .
they suddenly removed the bonus from my account to make my margin to reach to zero then close all my open position and stole 4600 $ .
i had on my account at this time 2600 Margin with 250 % . but they removed the bonus and closed all open position and stole my money ., keep away from them

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Dear Loay Atef,
Thank you for your review! We investigated your case once again, and we can assure you that the Deposit Match Bonus works as it should so we cannot accept your statement as plausible.
You have been informed by two of our agents - on live chat and via email - about the Deposit Match Bonus and its Terms and Conditions.
We always advise our clients to read the ToS carefully before choosing any bonus and agreeing upon it.
The document clearly states the following:
The funds attached to the trading account as Deposit Match Bonus are available to increase the trading funds available and help in leveraging the account. They may not be lost.
This means that if your account is being stopped out, the bonus is being removed.
And also:
If the Client's account goes below the Deposit Match bonus amount, then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, if the Cash Equity (Equity - Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit Bonuses will be canceled and withdrawn from the respective Client's account. In this case, the Company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
You made two deposits of 1000 USD, so 2000 USD in total. Hence, you received the same amount matching in your account as per the Deposit Match Bonus.
Unfortunately, you experienced some losses + swap fees, and your account was stopped out.
Following the Deposit Match Bonus ToS, the bonus was automatically removed shortly after that.
Should you have any more questions, please contact us via phone, email, or Livechat.
New York, USA,
Aug 14, 2020,

Outstanding Broker Doing The Right Thing By The Client

Been with LMFX for 4 years as a US client, outstanding broker. Lightning fast execution, fair spreads and usually zero commissions. They've held the line while other brokers have fallen out through the years. I've made six figures with the company and have withdrawn it all without any questions besides verifying some information about myself.

For an offshore broker they've got an amazing reputation and have come a very long way in the past few years and should honestly be a top tier broker - regulated or not.

Many of you might notice there are a few bad reviews. The biggest criticism that LMFX has is their withdrawal process. Yes, in the past I've experienced a slow withdrawal but since then I've wired huge amounts in excess of $40,000 and they've made it to my bank account within just a few business days. Don't be discouraged, they pay out timely and deposits are quick as well. Deposit methods could be optimized, but throughout time you'll notice they are constantly adding in new ways to deposit.
Jul 22, 2020,

Decent Broker. More Withdrawal Options Would Be Great

I trade higher time frame charts 4hr, Daily and Weekly. So the complaints others have about a slightly higher spread is irrelevant for me. LMFX has quickly responded to my issues via email and were polite about everything. The only reason I did not give them 5 Stars is because they do not have more Withdrawal Options. For me, Wire Transfer is the only option. And it cost me about $40 to withdrawal money. Not too bad. But the good news is the money hit my bank account in about 36 hours. That's fast for a wire transfer! Also I cannot Deposit money with Visa cards. Only MasterCard. If Withdrawal & Deposit options were easier and more robust, LMFX would be worth 5 Stars easily. But this is just my experience so far. Thanks guys!
Dai Thanh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 25, 2020,

Good broker

I have been trading for about a year with this broker. Not an advanced broker but stable service and I am totally satisfied and the execution is good on major pairs (not tested on exotics). About spread, it is good on majors as Sterling and Fiber pairs. And LMFX also has 3 account types fixed/float/micro spreads that I recommend float or micro. For payout, Skrill/Neteller payment that are swift so you can trust this broker.
Dina, Pakistan,
May 29, 2020,

Long trading experience

Found out this link so i stopped for a while writing some of my own trading remarks i had experienced with this broker. I opened account in 2018 yes a long time ago. I still trading the same account though i had to deposit multiple times. Same is the case with the withdraws as well. I withdraw some of the profits to pay myself first. The rest is being accumulated in my equity.

They have variety of offerings like currency pairs etc with reasonable spreads. The staff is quite helpful in addressing queries. Mostly I found out them using the chatbox while logging in. The only cons is they should add digital currencies for payments processing and trading purpose. Rest I does not have any issues with them.

Richard,
Canada, Canada,
May 26, 2020,

Good broker overall - Not perfect

I have been with LMFX for at least the past two years. I'll try and break down my entire experience so far by categories. Hopefully this helps. 1) Safety: I've never had an issue with withdrawals. I have been lucky/blessed enough to be able to withdraw on several occasions with them, well in the 5 figures over my time with them. I have, however, never withdrawn more than $3k at once. LMFX is unregulated and the sole concern that I would have is that being unregulated, they have no regulation whatsoever to respect my withdrawals requests. So far however, it has been spotless. Nothing shady has ever happened to my withdrawals (or deposits). I am hesitant to Withdraw larger amounts due to the fact that they are unregulated. If I ever do, I will post an update. 2) Customer Service: Spotless. Absolutely spotless. I have on multiple occasions contacted them for anything from general information about one of their products, procedures, etc. I have loved it. The chat is what I use myself and it's sharp. 3) Registration Process: Easy. ID and Bank Statement. Simple stuff. Generally done within a day or two. 4): Slippage: No brokers perfect. They have Slippage. In over 2 years of being with them, I suffered slippage 3 times I believe. It does hurt every single time and it sucks. Brokers should prevent slippage at all costs but it is what it is. For that, I cannot give them a full 5 stars review. They are not perfect. 5): Accounts: I use Premium myself with 1:1000 leverage. Spreads vary from 1.5 Pips (EURUSD) to 5-8 Pips on GBPNZD and such pairs. There is no commission on trades, they do charge wider spreads so of course, brokers always win. I've never felt that they traded against me. I've never felt like they were illegitimate. I do recommend them. I have been with them for over 2 years coming from a different broker (which was a horrendous experience) and I'm not looking back. I don't particularly recommend using their welcome bonuses as the added capital won't be yours until your trade an absurd amount of lots. If your margin drops below YOUR own capital, their bonus will vanish and you will end back to zero. LMFX is not a bad broker at all.
Michigan, USA,
May 19, 2020,

Ran right through my stop losses

I reached out to the company because i had a 200 pip stop loss that got totally ignored now the entire account balance is blown and there telling me I have to wait 21 days for a response for something that’s not even my fault. They should issue a refund for the balance of what would be there after it hit the stop loss I feel like I just got finessed out of my money and honestly it’s unfair

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted May 21, 2020:
Dear Jkash,

Thank you for your review!
We would have appreciated if you included your trading account ID or your Wallet ID so we could have found you in the system faster.
Your complaint regarding the said trades was reviewed thoroughly, and you have received multiple replies about the matter on the very same day. The cause for your experienced losses was explained to you in great detail by different agents of the company in different ways.
If you still have any questions, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support via phone, email or LiveChat and we will gladly assist you.
Val,
Utah, USA,
Apr 25, 2020,

Horrible customer service

Every time I chat in or email I get horrible customer service. The agents are very unhelpful and unwilling to give you a straight answer. Leo Jefferson in particular is THE WORST. I chat in with an issue, he then lets me know to email support which I do only to have Leo, the same agent I was chatting with, email me back and tell me that he can’t help me because it’s been over 24hrs. Why not be more helpful in the chat before quickly brushing my problem off and hoping I don’t email in so he won’t have to help me. Has he even taken the slightest concern in my issue he wouldn’t have been so eager to have me email support when he could have helped in the chat. I dread having to reach out to lmfx because this hasn’t been my first bad experience with their customer service.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Dear Val,
Thank you for your review!
Please note that we pride ourselves with extraordinary Customer Service and each case is reviewed with great attention.
Your case is no different and when you contacted our agent regarding a trade complaint he kindly asked you to send detailed information to support@lmfx.com as per Company Policy. We require this step in order to investigate the case and forward it to the proper department if necessary.
We received your email about 30 hours later and you demanded an explanation about your trade.
After a short investigation on our end, you received an update and a detailed explanation about your trade which you can find in your mailbox.
I checked and I see that you only contacted our Customer Support twice and both times you received a detailed answer in a timely manner.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA,
Apr 20, 2020,

I funded my account using a capital one credit card for $99.99 but lmfx charged me $107.98. I contacted them and they said that my credit card company added an $8 fee, but when I called capital one they said that they do not charge fees for international transactions.

LMFX are liars, yes they come here and try to act professionally by responding to customers, but trust me, this is a scam website. And please note that many of the positive reviews are fake.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Dear Kai999,
Thank you for your review!
We always act professional, not only here, but also when helping our customers. As an extension to that I kindly ask you to provide us with any kind of identification - Live account ID, Wallet ID or at least your name. It would be much easier for us to consider your case plausible and investigate it if necessary having that information.
Please note that we as a brokerage do not have fees on deposits. Any fees applied come from third party payment processing companies/banks.
We cannot be held responsible for such fees, as we are not the ones who impose said fees.
I would like to emphasize that your review went through the same screening for fakes as any other review posted here. Most clients have a different experience than yours and they are well aware that any payment service has a fee that has to be paid.
Nyc, USA,
Apr 19, 2020,

Getting crushed on spreads now that I started profiting.

They are filling me way above or below the market price to where its immediately at a $12-$15 loss.

Apr 9, 2020 - 4 Stars You get charged $70 in withdrawal fees. $55 from there bank and $15 from yours. This is a concern for smaller accounts which most people probably have. For example I withdrew $350 and received $280. But the pro in this is that this is fixed regardless of the amount. I just wish there was a Bitcoin wallet withdrawal addition. Where fees are much cheaper for smaller accounts. Also there's a premium on spreads and your commissions are higher. You have to be correct right out the gate to overcome these fees. There customer service is great, deposits are fast and withdrawals take only 2 days. So that $70 fee is the main concern and I recommend they add a Bitcoin withdrawal method.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Dear Jjsupreme23,
Please bear in mind that depending on the market execution the Buy and Sell orders are opened at different prices. Buy orders are opened at the Ask Price and closed on the Bid Price, while the Sell orders are are opened on the Bid price and closed on the Ask price, where the spread has to be taken into account.
This is the reason why every trade starts at a loss at the moment of opening. Simply due to the fact that the spread is taken into consideration.
As you have grew your account, we would assume you started trading with larger volumes and lot sizes. This increases the absolute pip value represented in USD. Thus, a trade with a larger lot size will start at a higher loss.
As an STP, No dealing desk Broker we do not make profits from the losses of our clients. We profit from the traded volumes, spread and commissions applied. We do not intervene with the trading activity of our clients. We merely provide you with access to the market. Thus order are executed on the "best available price" principle. The orders are taken for market execution straight to our liquidity providers.
We take complaints regarding trading activity with utmost care. Each one is investigated and reviewed individually.
If you wish to file a formal complaint, in order for us to file an official investigation with our MT4 department, please send us an email with as much details as you can. Trade IDs and screenshots will also be greatly appreciated. This information may be submitted directly via email to support@lmfx.com
Jacob Mendoza,
Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 9, 2020,

My first withrawal

I have submitted a withdrawal a week or so ago via bank wire, and im glad to say that I have received it in my bank account, I was looking into faster methods and skrill seems to be popular which i have to talk to support just to make sure that everything is in check ( or maybe im just that kind of a trader). anyway, lmfx has one of the better spreads ive seen in a while, they offer a good number of currencies to trade. though the totality of my live trading is a mere two months but just to be fair im liking what im experiencing with them. Ill try to come and update this review after another withdrawal. but for now. they have done a good job.

Jacob Mendoza

Robert,
Atl, USA,
Apr 7, 2020,

Will not refund your money

I deposited money then was told I can’t have an active live account for some reason. I asked for a refund and they said I won’t get the refund for weeks. Yet to see it. They take your money and won’t refund you yet can withdraw and wire transfer money within days if you had a live account. Horrible customer service.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Dear Robert,
Thank you for your review!
However, you haven't provided us with any kind of identification such as Wallet ID, trading account ID or at least your full name.
Please note that every withdrawal is processed in a timely manner and it takes a while for the money to reach your account.
The Customer support team is available at all times while the brokerage operates 24/5. You can reach us via email, Live chat or phone.
As you open up the web-page, you will notice the Live chat window in the lower right. Feel free to contact us regarding any issue and we will be glad to assist you.
It would be appreciated if you could provide us with further details as to why you are not satisfied from your experience with us.
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 6, 2020,

Withdrawal problems with LMFX

I am very disappointed with the Broker LMFX as it comes to the point withdrawal. As investing from a European country the funding is already very limited and reduced only to two providers Instacoins and Fasapay. As Instacoins seemed for me the quicker way, I have chosen that. I was informed that withdrawal is only possible with wire transfer. After doing that I providing all necessary data´s from my renowned housebank in Vienna for the withdrawal through wire transfer. I got the informations that is was denied from my bank. I called my bank, from there I got the information that no broker bank had contacted them for a wire transfer to my account. I provided them again with the details of my home bank for wire transfer. Within a short time period I was informed that this bank is not possible and I should provide them with details of another bank. I said I don´t have any other bank details. Then I asked for another possibility for withdrawing in favour to Fasapay. First it was confirmed, then another customer support said it is not possible, only wire transfer. I said to the customer support, that I have provided all of my detailed bank data for the wire transfer. But if that does not work out then I pleased them to give a name of a bank where it works without any complications. To that they never give any informations and are also not willing to.. This would be my business. The broker is not acting customerfriendly when it comes to withdrawal, they try every excuse to delay the withdrawal and they also do not provide the customer with informations to solve the problem quickly. I cannot recommend this broker especially because of withdrawal problems. It does not make sense for me to cooperate with a broker who doesn´t help the customers especially when it comes to withdrawal. Can anybody give me an advice which bank I can use for withdrawal purposes. Thanks for your help. It is no problem for me to provide the chatting and communication history which I have done with the broker.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Dear GPMathaeus,

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.
We have contacted our bank for detailed explanation about your case and we will notify as soon as we have any update.
I can assure you that we are ready to cooperate and help you resolve this situation.
Rest assured that you will receive your funds and we don't have any intention to delay your withdrawal or not process it at all.
Our Customer Support tried to reach you earlier today to discuss the details further but we were unable to reach you.
We stay at your disposal should you need any further information!
Shauna,
Tennesee, USA,
Mar 15, 2020,

Fairly good Broker

LMFX is alright for me. Their main communication is via email and they do respond to my email. For anyone trading- DO NOT ACCEPT BONUS feature from ANY BROKER not just Lmfx. The bonus feature is literally a scam and I notice almost all these brokers offer it. DO NOT TAKE THEIR BONUS MONEY- pick an account that does NOT offer bonus. IF you do , you are in for an headache and feeling like you have been scammed. I had experience this bonus feature with another broker and it was horrible. They explained it to me as if what they were saying made sense, complete rip-off and when I was looking at other brokers including LMFX and now reading the fine prints- it was the same thing. If you have read a few other reviews, their main issues were the bonus feature.
Lmfx- for depositing and withdrawal verification documents are needed. My only problem with LMFX is their deposit feature. I have to go thru a third party or wire transfer-seriously annoying!!!!!!!
CONCLUSION:
So they are an ok broker to trade with and I have been trading with them for at least a 2 yrs now. And remember never take the bonus feature. NEVER!

Mar 8, 2020,

Lack of support

I’ve tried quite a few different brokers in the passed and this is by far the worse I’ve used so far. There is no customer support and they will not reach out to you either.
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Mar 13, 2020:
It's probably not necessary for me to say that we cannot investigate your case and therefore we cannot accept it as plausible because you haven't provided us with any kind of identification such as Wallet ID, trading account ID or at least your name.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Aftab,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Jan 15, 2020,

I have been trading live for more than six months now

I have been trading live for more than six months now. The initial capital was blown away coz I wasn't aware of the news release right ahead of me. So i did deposited another amount after two months of losing my account balance. Since then i also learned while watching youtube videos that the best trading days are not monday and friday. That's why i trade between these two days and try collecting small pips and i had noticed that this broker is very helpful for small account holders like me. The execution is Okay and other required tools are also Okay.
Finally Harris,
Jan 4, 2020,

Stay away

At you own risk. I will leave it at that. I traded earned profits they swiped them from my account and zeroed my account while it was open. Stay away!!!!!!!!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Thank you for your review!
We would be happy to check the profits that you claim have been wiped of your account once we have the information mentioned above. Each and every complaint regarding trading is reviewed individually. It must be submitted in writing. In the event that the complaint is regarding a particular trade, the complaint must be submitted no later than 24 hours after the reason for the complaint has materialized.
Georgia, USA,
Dec 24, 2019,

Everything is perfect

I just wanted to come here and say I’m so happy about lmfx. I originally chose because I saw pretty good reviews here at forex peace army. My leverage is 1:1000 and I sent a withdrawal request for 500. It costed me $55 but I received the transfer in one day! That was awesome!
Ian,
New Jersey, USA,
Oct 2, 2019,

Decent broker for US trader

The broker is legit, gets the job done and most importantly lets US traders trade forex. I do have to note that the fastest method to withdraw on my end was Skrill if you don't mind the fees that comes with third party money transfers, another option is netteller, bank wire does take some time as stated it does take up to 3 weeks or so. Overall LMFX is pretty straight forward good spreads and a stable connection, they are strict with verification doc, be sure to sort it out first before depositing. Total live trading is close to 90 days with three withdrawals made. experience based on a premium account with a starting balance of $1000. Will do an update in the future if anything comes up.
Sep 20, 2019,

Easy minimum deposit for US traders, standard international $ for withdraw

Deposit/Withdrawal
It is easy to deposit a very small amount of money but understand that in order to get your profits out it will cost you $30 to $100 possibly more. This isn't LMFX, it is international wire transfers and your banks fees. I have read another review that tested this and the cost was over $60. Personally my first withdrawal cost me a little over $40. The process was not without some difficulty but I feel it is expected. When you open a bank account you have to provide ID and address and prove who you are. This is more difficult being separated by an ocean.

LMFX was quick to respond and request information. My bank did not provide documentation the way they request it but I was able to get the full list of required data and my bank created a document with all pertinent information. The process from request of withdrawal to having the money in my account was around 60 hours. I personally think this is very quick.

Support
I would like to be able to speak to a back office employee instead of being told by their support number that I can not and can only communicate via email. This causes concern for me as not many brokers limit your contact or if they do they don't make it obvious and provide you with a dedicated account manager.

Brokerage
I must admit that I am concerned with the lack of a regulating body but it is also why I chose to trade with them. Also not sure about the security of the account but how sure was everyone of their Lehman Brothers account? I can say that LMFX has not given me reason for concern about their stability and the segregated funds model helps.

Cost and Pairs
The cost is slightly high. They offer a lot more pairs and options than I trade and it is nice to have the options in the future. Crypto isn't my wheel house so I don't mind the lack of them.

Conclusion
Good broker that works with its clients and offers a service to US traders that is very difficult to find. Do not try and use them to move money out that is less than $100 usd as it will likely be very little returned to you if any after international fees.
Leo P,
Manila, Philippines,
Aug 29, 2019,

Decent but not perfect

lmfx is a pretty decent broker over all, they do offer a good set of account types, but I stick to trading premium. Just to be clear they are not the only broker i trade but here is my experience trading with them for 7 month live or so. Good responsive platform nothing out of the ordenary but to be expected. What i enjoy the most is the spreada. its pretty good and most would agree, eurusd on an average is at 1.3-1.4 which fits mu scalping. Withdrawals are good on my end, bank wire took aprox 3 weeks or so, well they did state 12 working days. another option is through a third party which in my case i ise skrill and it takes roughly 48hrs or sooner, most of the time processed the next day. The down side are skrill fees and a 4% exchange rate to local currency but its faster. Lmfx does offer a good trading experience for those who are in it just to trade forex straight up. Other brokers might offer options from account types to promos but lmfc still gets the job done anyhow. no complaints on my end really but will be looking forward to more growth hopefully in the future
King Trey,
NV, USA,
Aug 27, 2019,

Withdrawal issue

I do feel like this broker is the worst at withdrawal even after providing my account information I wasnt able to get my withdrawal. I got fed up to the point I told to just close my account with whatever I have earned. I am highly disappointed with this broker but I won't tell you not to use them that's your choice. So easy to deposit but so damn hard to withdraw. Smh

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 29, 2019:
Dear King Trey,

Thank you for your feedback! We highly appreciate it!

I'm afraid we failed to find you in our system because you didn't provide any identification such as Wallet ID, Trading Account ID or your name.
We do have a verification procedure prior to every withdrawal for security reasons.
As long as we have the documents we need, we would process any withdrawal back to the client.
If you provide us with more information, we will check the case in details and get back to you with an update. Feel free to contact our Back office or our Customer Support. We will be happy to assist if there really is an issue with your withdrawal.
NY, USA,
Aug 26, 2019,

Manipulated my orders which wiped my account

I had pending stop orders for 2 trades that I held over the weekend, when the market opened, it opened with a huge gap, and I thought my trades would be in profits / hit profits, but nope. These trades triggered right where the market opened, rather where I intended for them to trigger them, 30-40 pips above, (sell stop order) and then my entire account was wiped.

I was aware I was using the bonus offering, and I was getting close to losing my original equity, BUT, these trades were intended to save my account, hence I used a larger lot size on them.

Anyways, the markets open in a gap, and I assume I'm in profits, but the trade manually closes, with my entry point NOT where I had it for the stop order, and LMFX took and wiped my account. Another one, just didn't even trigger, it manually closed yet the market opened with it in when it should've been in profits, and it shouldve triggered, and I shouldve been floating in profits, but nope. order was invalidated and i missed a great opportunity.

The same trades I had for stop orders on other trades, which went into profits an hour or so later, never triggered because my account was wiped.

I am furious and demand an explanation and the funds and the profits i have earned to be deposited into my account.

Until then, I will not change my review. They are a good broker, but at the same time, I feel like i can't trust them anymore as my orders were maniuplated and my account wiped.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 28, 2019:
Dear liambailey2,
Your complaint regarding the said trades was reviewed thoroughly and you have received multiple replies about the matter. The cause for your experienced losses, was explained to you in great details by different agents of the company in different ways, yet you refuse to understand the matter. We understand that you are frustrated about your losses, as it happens to every trader. We have tried to explain to you the reason behind them, so you can avoid such in the future. However, refusing to understand our explanations is entirely your choice.
As you can see, the entry point you had placed for both trades was met during the weekend, but since the market is closed during at that time, there was no possible way for your positions to be filled. Instead, they were opened at the next best price available at the exact price where the market opened on Monday. Both trades were later Stopped Out, unfortunately, as you did not have enough funds to sustain them. Your real cash equity was not sufficient to hold the trades open and to even cover the spread.
In your case, there was no possible way that your orders could've been filled as the market was closed when they were hit. So instead they were filled at the next best available price. Again, I would like to stress that this is not a fault of the brokerage, but simply how pending orders work.
We are an STP broker. This means that your orders go straight to the market without any interference on our end. Even if we wanted to, we could not manipulate the trades in any way. In fact, it is more beneficial for us for you to be successful as a trader, as that means you are more likely to remain our client and trade more, as we benefit from the traded volumes, not from the losses of our clients.
Bear in mind that the Deposit Match Bonus provided you with the required margin to open a the trades with a total volume of lots. However, you did not have enough funds to sustain the movement of the market and as the market moved against you, it caused for you to lose your Real Cash equity, thus removing the bonus and initiating a Stop out. The other pending order was afterwards deleted as you did not have enough free margin for it to be open.
Please note that you also had the negative balance protection on your account. The amount was almost half of the loss generated from this trades. Should you had not this service enabled, you would have owed the company funds as you have lost more than you have.
Not only does your negative review affect our reputation, we also sustained financial losses, due to the fact we covered the negative balance on your account.
We are sorry that you are frustrated about your losses. You yourself were aware of the risk that you took. However, we cannot be held responsible for them. Unfortunately, taking this matter to the FPA community will not result in these loses being reimbursed.
Janell,
Louisiana, USA,
Aug 16, 2019,

New Trader

Maybe I missed this in the term agreement but lmfx need to make it clear to your members who are just starting that the bonus money you give them is not really theirs and that’s it’s just an illusion to make you think you have more money then what you really have. So what happen to me is that I put 300 in my account and I get a notice saying that lmfx has giving me an extra bonus to my account.. I was super excited about this because this is the first time I’m trading live and I did a lot of demo so I thought I was ready,.. well I notice in my trading account now says it has 600 I’m like wow this is awesome.. this broker is not as bad as everyone say they are but I was wrong. So as I began to trade I jump in this really good setup thinking of course I can handle the market pulling back because of how much money was on my account well soon as I was negative 259 I believe that’s the right amount might have been more but whatever but as soon as it went negative like it was going to go all the way back lmfx took there bonus away and my account zeroed out. I’m looking like what the hell is going on but then I notice on my account that it says lmfx had removed the bonus away from me which zeroed my balance out and the sad part is I went on my demo account got in the same trade and made money on it.. so I’m like maybe there was a mistake so I put 100 on the account and lmfx gave me a 100 and boom soon as the account went negative lmfx took there bonus back again and zeroed out my balance now I’m like s** you and on to a new broker.. lmfx sucks
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Janell,
I believe you severely misunderstand how our deposit match bonus works. Its purpose is to increase the trading funds you have in your live trading account and help you further leverage your account. The bonus can also be claimed if specific trading conditions are met. Said requirements are outlined in our Deposit match bonus terms and conditions document, available in the Legal documents page on our website.
Note, however, that the bonus funds may not be lost and if the equity of your own account goes below the deposit match amount, the bonus is automatically removed by the system.
The document itself is located here and the the most important parts are marked in bold: https://static.lmfx.com/doc/Deposit_Match_Bonus_Terms_Conditions.pdf
Clients who enter the program are prompted to agree with the bonus terms of service while opening a trading account with said bonus and it is considered that they have read and understood all other acknowledgements regarding the bonus, as well as our account opening agreement and our terms of business.
While it is regrettable that you incurred losses, all necessary documentation is readily available on our web page on demand and you are also welcome to contact us directly regarding any questions or when in need of clarification regarding our services.
Aug 12, 2019,

I would trust them again with my hard earned money

I have been trading FX since 2008 with many US and offshore brokers. I’m only making a one time quick post here, because I recently chose LMFX based on babypips. When I made my first withdraw request, I got big time run around and other stalling nonsense. I have had close contacts with agents in alpha bet soup agencies, and only when I mentioned this to LMFX did their attitude instantly change and all of a sudden the same bank documents already emailed for withdraw wire became “clear”, when they were mysteriously unclear just minutes before. I wanted to really believe they were honest offshore broker, but they dont seem trustworthy based on my experience. You were warned, please pass this on.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 14, 2019:
Dear rynobarker,

We have checked your case and are fully aware of your particular situation.
Allow us to state some facts in regards to your withdrawal process:
- Your deposit was received on the 18th of July
- In less than 5 hours ( around 3:00 am GMT) you have requested a withdrawal - without even transferring the funds to your Live trading account and trading. Thus, we deemed necessary to reach you and check if there were any issues or problems.
- You have stated that you wish to test the withdrawal procedure and we have complied with your request.
- On the same business day ( less than 6 hours ) your withdrawal request was reviewed and you were requested a Bank Statement in order to verify the bank account details and to comply with the Anti-Money laundering and security of funds policies.
- After 9 minutes of you providing the BS, you received a reply. It would have served in the best interest of both parties if the document provided from you was in the highest quality ( so it can be reviewed from the Compliance department ). Yet, you failed to do so and our compliance agents had to work with a document of lesser than the usual quality. Still, your document was accepted.
- The second reply to your email took only about 5 mins
- You can find information about withdrawals everywhere on our website. It clearly states that international wire transfer takes 2 to 15 business days, depending on your Bank .
- Your withdrawal was processed on the 19th of July around 12 am GMT
- It took 33 hours for your withdrawal request to be processed on our end
Given the circumstances and the above mentioned facts, we fail to understand how the withdrawal procedure was “ big time run around and other stalling nonsense”
Your mention of close relations with “alpha bet soup agencies” has nothing to do with the processing of your withdrawal request. With or without them, we would have followed the same verification procedures that ensure the security of your funds.
We did our best to provide you with fast and reliable services and hassle free payment process, as we do with all of our customers .
We hope that you would change your mind in the future and at least try our trading platform and the rest of our services first.
Nick,
Jones, USA,
Aug 9, 2019,

Difficult to withdraw funds

This broker is easy to use until you want to get your money back. They make you go through an extensive process to get your funds back. The process makes you feel like they are prolonging a scam.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 12, 2019:
Dear Nick,
We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our brokerage. We are doing our best to improve our services and we do appreciate all constructive feedback!
I'm afraid we didn't manage to find you in our system and in order to give you more specific information we require some identifiable information from you.
Allow me to add several details that might be helpful regarding your case.
LMFX has specific verification procedures prior to any withdrawal that are only designed to ensure the security of your funds.
Let me also emphasize that we only use reputable payment methods, but they also work within certain time frames which could also add to any possible time delays.
Furthermore, our Back Office is in constant communication with our clients and they would be happy to answer any questions you might have concerning your withdrawal so feel free to send them an email at your convenience.
Since we didn't get any particulars from you we are not able to provide more assistance, but if you are willing to get back to us or join in on this conversation I am certain we can find a satisfactory resolution for you and our company.
Newmarket, Canada,
Jul 1, 2019,

Review

i just found out the process these guys follow are what what all the brokers follow i did get my payment via skrill from them so i take back my old reviews.

Jun 28, 2019 - 1 Star im wrinthing this as a second review i requested a 50 dollars skrill withdraw and my skrill account isnt the same one as 2018 due to skrill locking it. so i told tell and let them know i have no longer access to that email and they asked for screenshots of my skrill account with my name on it.so thats what i did i took a screenshot and these guys told me this its not clear which was clearly clear to me when i took it and i have the files to proof it i send them many times and they still denied it how do i get my money back? can i sue them? please help my screenshots are what they asked me for and are clear and they are still denying and making excesue

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star so i made my first deposit via debit which was 50 dollars and i lost that money all of it second deposit was from skrill for 50 dollars which i also lost it and 3rd deposit was from vload for 50 dollars which i made it to 84 dollars so i tried to withdraw this money via wire tranfer and they told me it would cost around 35 dollars fee to get my money so i said ok what other way of withdraw i have they said i can deposit via skrill with no fees so i contatced skrill and got my account back and went to withdraw and guess what they told me i can only withdraw 50 usd because i deposit via skrill (deposited via skrill 2018- deposited via vload 2019) on 2018,at this point i lost it how they say that when last time i deposited was via vload and then they told me that if i deposit 50 dollars i have to withdraw atleast 50 dollars via that methhod. i deposited via vload and they say no we have no optin to withdraw via vload so they say i can withdraw 50 dollars and the rest of 34 i cant and have to do it via wire tranfer with 35 dollars charge fee. i feel like what ever methhod i was gonna use they were gonna do that .also i have deposited via both vload and debit card so my deposit from skrill shoudnt count since i lost that and won when i deposited via vload. can anyone advice on what i can do to get my money back?

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 2, 2019 Dear Alireza Khosravi,

Firstly, allow me to offer sympathies for the experience and troubles you have had. But I assure you they are not ground. Please allow me to elaborate.

We rejected you initial withdrawal attempts, that is correct. The reason was the fact that you violated our Anti-Money Laundering policies by attempting to withdraw funds to a Skrill Account other than the account you used to deposit funds with.

During our investigation into your case, you provided us with a screenshot by Skrill, showing at least three other accounts under your name which were deactivated. You also claimed the Skrill you used to deposit funds with is also inactive.

Being the understanding people that we are, we immediately initiated a verification procedure for a new Skrill account that you can withdraw funds to. At which point we requested screenshots to verify that, firstly, the account you will use is active and under your name. Given what is stated above, I am sure you, and the FPA community, would understand the necessity of this verification.

Some of your screenshots were, in fact, unclear. Need I remind you that these documents are considered Official Withdrawal Documents. Documents used for withdrawals and account verification are to be in pristine condition as per our and international Anti-Money Laundering and account verification policies. All the information on every single document requested must be clearly visible.

By this time you were frustrated, and we sympathize with that, but we did have agents assisting you at all times, and in the end, when you kept your emotions and frustrations at bay, your screenshots were approved and your withdrawal – successfully processed.

We would like to also remind you that your behavior was less than civil – you refused to comply with procedures and used foul language. We have screenshots of our own and of every single document you sent our way and are absolutely ready yo provide them here in front of the FPA community.

We respectfully ask that you correct your review so that it reflects the truth. We never withheld funds from you. We always tried to assist you as best as possible. The fact of the matter is you were treated with respect, every single process was transparent and you have received your funds, just like every Customer we ever had.

May 23, 2019,

Third Party Bank card processing issues for 3 days in a row now...trader beware.

2 stars: Performance is significantly below expectations. Major problems encountered.

I am giving two stars because I have encountered what I consider a major problem.

The visa/debit "Third Party Processor" is under maintenance for the 3rd day in a row. They have other options for deposit/withdraw but I do not like using these other third party services because they charge fee's. Furthermore, I do not want to give out my private info to another third party company.

I signed up with LMFX because they had the FREE visa/debit "deposit only" option. This works for me because I do not mind using bank wire for withdraws. I only make them a few times a year but I need to be able to make deposits on the fly (with no fees) in case of drawdown purposes.

The fact that their visa/debit processor is down for 3 days is unsettling to me. This simply does not happen with my other brokers.

When I ask them what is wrong, they tell me it is down for maintenance purposes and will be back up asap but in the meantime you can sign up your bank information over here to this other/another "third Party Processing" company and we will gladly process your money... for a nominal fee ;)

I have never had a deposit/withdraw issue with my other two brokers for 11 years now. I will change my review to 1 star if this problem is not corrected soon.
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted May 24, 2019:
Dear robrobby,

While we appreciate your feedback, we must inform you that companies do go in maintenance all the time. It is something quite normal and ensures faster services in the future. We would much rather give the processor the necessary time to complete their maintenance than the possibility of a larger issue in the future.

We completely understand your position – it is the best method for you, it is normal to experience displeasure due to the fact you desired method is temporarily unavailable.

However, as you mentioned, we have provided alternatives. Yes, they do have a fee for processing deposits, but you are, essentially, complaining that you have options to deposit, which is inadequate.

You also present the situation as if LMFX has a say in the maintenance of the Visa/MasterCard processor. Let me assure you that we do not. We are in constant communication with them and they assure us the issue is being professionally handled and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

We kindly and respectfully ask that you have some patience until the issue is being resolved. We are aware this is an issue for our customers – it is being handled with care.
May 18, 2019,

Good for U.S. clients

They have CC deposits again! Love the bonus and the leverage levels.

I also appreciate the addresses by the broker for issues that other traders have experienced.

alabama, USA,
May 11, 2019,

its 5-10-2019 and i did receive my refund Today and LMFX did go out of there way to return the funds just wanted to update on this

Apr 19, 2019 - 1 Star at first all was going ok
I uploaded docs uploaded all that I had found and thought I had all things uploaded if you get my drift
so i went to deposit using a card
did the $50 required
then I relieved an email i needed a picture id with the face of my card in the picture
this was not something I was willing to do and I did not know of this beforehand
I did try to look around and see all the requirements
so I informed them to return the deposit
they said Please kindly allow 2-10 business days for the funds to be transferred back to your account. that was on Fri, Mar 8, 9:40 AM
it is now 4/18/2019 and no refund

now on Wed, Apr 17, 6:19 PM (1 day ago)
I get We kindly request that you send a bank statement from the day of the refund until present day that clearly shows the transactions made. You should be able to get it from your online banking system or directly from your bank.

You can send the document as a reply to this email and it will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Daniel Harris
should I send this is this safe ?
should I just walk away and let these people have the $50?
is there a third party i can ask that would be safe ?to send it to them

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 23, 2019 Dear cornbread8,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that as my colleague advised you, refunds may take between 2 - 10 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Keep in mind that due to Easter holidays, delays may occur.

Please also be advised that we require a recent bank statement in order to make sure that the transaction hasn't hit your account already. It is a standard and secure procedure which will not harm your account in any way.

We have already requested an investigation by our payment processor and we expect an update.

As soon as we receive any response on the matter, you will be notified personally via email and the latest information will be posted here as well.

Apr 8, 2019,

Highly recommend!

I am very satisfied with this broker. I've been using LMFX for roughly 2 months now Their customer service is great. Any questions I have, they answer within minutes on their site. Their back office is very speedy when responding to any emails with account inquiries. I made my first withdrawal of $ 200 via credit / debit card option, however there was an issue with US clients using that method of withdrawal. So, the back office immediately contacted and rectified the problem by processing my withdrawal through wire transfer. It took 5 days for me to receive my withdrawal. With everything said and done, I received $ 180 with all transfer fees taken out.

James Lord,
VA, USA,
Mar 19, 2019,

Stay away!! They will process your deposit immediately but when you decide to take your own money out you will get the run around.
Its been 3 days since I requested a withdrawal and I keep getting emails with excuses. They literally told me they needed to know why I wanted to withdraw before they would process it!!! WOW!! Now I'm told they are waiting for a processing "processing slot"??!!!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Dear James Lord,

We are very much aware of your complaints regarding your withdrawal. You have been properly responded to within minutes of each and every request and complaint. In all honesty, we are shocked at your attitude towards your withdrawal, especially considering the fact it has not been delayed a day.

However, you also failed to mention a few details in your review. Allow me to share the missed details for the broader audience.

Your withdrawal experience started when you initiated a Credit/Debit card withdrawal on 15-03-2019. It was rejected due to the fact that the Credit/Debit card withdrawal option is not available for US customers. You were informed of this and instructed how to submit your withdrawal.

Once you resubmitted your withdrawal using the correct method, you were also informed of a mandatory requirement we have – a bank statement submission, in short. You submitted that document on 19-03-2019, four days after the request.

Your document was received and approved. We informed you, however, that because you submitted it outside of processing hours, your withdrawal was scheduled for checking and processing the next business day. That is when you started complaining that we are purposely delaying the withdrawal and we have been for the last week, which, as explained above, is preposterous and untrue. If anything, it is due to your own actions – failing to submit your withdrawal using the correct method and then replying to our withdrawal policy email four days after it was sent. Kindly be reminded we have detailed email correspondence with you and we are very much ready to provide it to prove this is true.

Despite your toxic attitude and language in your emails, you were properly responded to within minutes.

While you found our policy to call and email our customers annoying, it is done out of good intentions and concern, nothing more. Let me assure you, here and now, that whether you responded to that call or not, it would not have affected your withdrawal in the slightest.

Let me also assure you that the withdrawal is on its way to you, it was processed yesterday. We also sent you an email regarding the matter. All in all, it was sent to you in an expedited manner, considering the date of submission.

As per our Terms and Conditions, which were provided to you on several occasions, a withdrawal processing may take up to three Business Days. Yours was done in one. Not because of your toxic attitude, but because we felt your urgency.

Kindly correct the review to reflect the truth. As you can see, the blame, if any, is on you. And we have the logs to prove it. Please tell us whether or not you wish them posted in front of the broader audience of the FPA forums.
NEW YORK, USA,
Feb 6, 2019,

Great on boarding, easy to start. CS is knowledgeable and fast. I did test withdrawal of $100 via wire took about 5 business day and received about $32 after fees of international bank transfers and my banks $15 fee. l'd like if they acquired a CRYPTO deposit and withdrawal system. *note i am in the US. The spreads for most pairs are fair
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Feb 12, 2019:
Dear MICHAELL4,

Thank you for your review! We highly appreciate it!

We do our best to improve our services and your feedback will be forwarded to the proper department!

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support!
california, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

don't believe all the review because some are fake review

i joined LMFX because of their 1:1000 leverage since im doing Copy Trade service. I been with them for 8 months and they did had a withdraw problem last year and it wasn't fast enough but it took awhile. Every since they change banking process, it arrived much quick than before so im ok with that. Its seems to me that competitors are writing a fake reviews. I saw my previous broker Forex.com review and it only had 2 stars review so i know its impossible. Every U.S forex trader know what Forex.com company is since they are very big company. Im happy with LMFX because of their huge leverage and just a little slow withdraw process is not a big deal for me.

Your review went through the same screening for fakes as the reviews you disagree with.  Do you think everyone always has an experience that exactly matches yours?  Is there some reason why your review should be considered more reliable than reviews that disagree with you?
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear ji3200,

Thank you for the kind words! We highly appreciate it!

We are always trying to improve our services and we will do so in the future!

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Jan 26, 2019,

after doing some research im gonna give this broker a try, the complaints i read about withdrawals is how long it takes and never about traders not getting there money, i will keep you posted

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Poundtrader,

Thank you for giving us a chance! We appreciate it!

Rest assured that we will do our best to satisfy your needs as a customer!

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our Customer Support!
Sam,
Norwood, USA,
Jan 11, 2019,

If you are considering joining LMFX please just go through the companies response to people on here. Any professional company doesn't use the language they use. They act passive aggressive. They think just because they respond fast they have the "best" customer service even though they don't try and fix anything unless you come on here and complain lol. Deposits will take less than an hour but withdrawals take several weeks. Anything you say that they disagree with there answer is consistently "according to out terms of agreement we are not responsible" for practically anything so just know if you are trading with them. 1. When you withdraw you will never know the amount you are receiving because they 're bank and "intermediary" have fee's that they don't even know how much it is. 2. They will never claim responsibility for anything just blame everyone else. So do yourself a favor and assume any good reviews on here are most likely directly from them. Every bad review on here i've experienced i just wish i read it before joining them.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jan 14, 2019:
Hello, Sam.

Allow me to first address your remark about the tone of which we respond to reviews here. When meeting offensive and untrue reviews, it is only natural to defend the Company's integrity and reputation in a defensive manner, which, up to this point, only you seem to find “passive aggressive”. While we do respect all our customers and aim to provide the best and the most satisfactory service possible, the nature of these reviews can hardly be responded to with anything but a defensive tone.

Secondly, one should never simply click “I accept” on any Terms and Conditions documents without firstly going through them very carefully. You appear to be displeased with the fact that you were charged bank fees and the time it takes for a Wire Transfer withdrawal to reach you, as if you were not made aware or you were not informed. Since you did not read our Account Opening agreement when you opened your account with us, allow me to provide it to you now: https://static.lmfx.com/doc/Account_Opening_Agreement.pdf

Allow me to quote Section 13, adequately labeled “Client Funds”, more specifically subsections 13.8 and 13.9, which state:

13.8 The Client agrees to pay any requested bank transfer fees when withdrawing funds from the Client’s Account to his designated bank account. The Client is fully responsible for payments details, given to the Company .The Company accepts no responsibility for the Client’s funds,if the details given by the Client are wrong. It is also understood that the Company accepts no responsibility for any funds, which have been not transferred directly into the Company’s bank accounts.

13.9 The Client agrees that any amounts sent by the Client or on the Client’s behalf to the Company's bank account will be deposited to the Client’s Account at the value date of the payment received and net of any fees charged by the bank account providers or any other intermediary involved in such transaction process. The Company must be satisfied that the sender is the Client or his authorized representative, before making any amount available to the Client’s Account, otherwise the Company reserves the right to refund / send back the net amount received to the sender by the same method as received.

Those documents can be seen at any time on our Legal Documents page here: https://www.lmfx.com/en/about-us/documents.html

They are, by all means, not hidden. When you accepted those Terms and Conditions, you also agreed upon the withdrawal time frames, which are, once again, stated on our website here: https://www.lmfx.com/en/funding/funding-methods.html

You were neither forced nor mislead to accept these Terms and Conditions, which begs the question why are you throwing accusations towards our Company for the fact you did not familiarize yourself with these processes beforehand, and more so, whose responsibility is it to inform oneself with any Terms and Conditions one accepts them.

While LMFX does not charge any deposit and withdrawal fees, banks do. We always provide SWIFT confirmations on request, so that our clients are always informed of the fees our bank charges for the Wire Transfer withdrawal transaction. So what you are stating in your review is very much false and quite misleading.

Finally, I would like to address your attacks towards our integrity and reputation:

The reviews written by our clients here are 100% genuine. Had they not been, we wouldn't have been able to track their cases and provided adequate responses to them. That is, provided they identify themselves via their Company ID (also known as a Connect ID) here. Which begs another interesting question – since you did not provide a Connect ID in your review, how can the readers be sure you are an actual Client of our Company? In its current state, this review can not be considered anything else but a malicious attack towards the Company's reputation and integrity. Do identify yourself, so that we may provide a more detailed response – such as our correspondence with you and what we have provided you.

All and all, we have always stood by our reputation. Again, we stand by every word in this review and remain confident that if you ever reached us, we have responded promptly and with detail.
Russian Federation,
Dec 28, 2018,

This broker illegally lowered the leverage to 1: 10 for my account number 51317 ,so I could no longer trade with them !!!!They do not like profitable traders! This is a Scam!!

Dec 26, 2018 - 5 Stars Very good broker...fast withdrawal 10k$! Very good work support! I recomendate LMFX for big deposit! They professionals!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jan 2, 2019:
Hello, Anatoly M.

I fail to understand the quick change of heart from 5 to 1 stars while we have provided the exact same great service to you or any of our other clients.
I would like to point out the following:
We did not “illegally” lower your leverage since a) leverage change is not restricted by law and b) LMFX, the company reserves the right to do so at its’ own discretion per the Account opening agreement and the Terms of Business documents, which I should remind you, are considered as read and understood by you since you have an active account with us.
These documents may be found here:
https://static.lmfx.com/doc/Account_Opening_Agreement.pdf and
More specifically I would like to touch upon these points:

3. Scope of the Account Opening Agreement
3.2 The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw the whole, or any part of the Services at any time, on a temporary or permanent basis. The Client acknowledges that the Company is not obliged to inform the Client of the reason of such changes.

7. Arbitrage
The Company reserves the right to make the necessary corrections or modifications on the Account involved, without prior notice. Accounts that rely on arbitrage strategies may be subject to the Company’s intervention and the Company’s approval of any Orders. Any conflict arising from such quoting or execution errors will be solved by the Company in their absolute discretion.
7.2 The Company is not obliged to contact the Client and advise upon appropriate action reflecting changes in market conditions

The second point touches upon the reason why we placed a restriction on one of your accounts. We find the method you employed to trade with us predatory and had to thus restrict the leverage to protect the interests of the company and our liquidity providers.
We chose this approach so that we could at least process your withdrawals, which you confirmed as received previously. Otherwise, we would have had to close your account and erase all profits you made using the restricted methods.

Note that despite all of this, you can still trade with us, but you will have to either use the same account with a restricted leverage of 1:10 or simply use of the the other 2 live account types with no added restrictions like everyone else.
As an STP-ECN broker we have no issue with profitable traders. We only have problems when traders try to game the system without any actual market trading.

Lastly, I would ask you first look up the definition for “scam” before using it to describe a broker that just paid out 12,726.00$ to you.

Good day, sir!
Stephen,
Miami, USA,
Dec 24, 2018,

Charts stopped working at 11:35 am eastern today. Sent multiple emails and have not got one single response as well as my charts still not working. Utterly infuriating at the lack of communication from LMFX. Will never be using them again.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Stephen,

First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and all traders from the LMFX Team!
I would like to point out that trading did cease during some of the 24th and all of the 25th of December and support was also not available at that time for the same reason. If you did contact us via mail I am certain you would have already gotten a reply with an explanation as well.
All markets officially closed at around 18:00 server time. That would be GMT+2 or around 11:00 am EST for you. This affects not only LMFX, but all other Forex Brokers as well.
If you would like to know the exact market work hours up to and including the New Year, please follow this link:
This is where we publish all relevant information on any trading changes, schedules or anything else our clients may need to be aware of.
We would very much appreciate it if you can give us and our platform another chance, now that you are familiar with the official Forex operating hours for the holiday season.
Have a great and blessed holiday!
Dec 21, 2018,

Good service. Needs crypto.

Great customer service and a seamless profit withdrawal process, however l, i will not be depositing money with them again until they integrate crypto withdrawals. With the currnt state of agressive regulatory bodies going after payment methods and banks to make sending and receiving money offshore as difficult as possible, i feel the likelihood of having my money stuck offshore one day is very likely to happen. Although this wouldnt be the fault of LMFX (who i trust) i cant in good conscience send my money offshore without the possibility of withdrawal through crypto which is the only reliable withdrawal method these days since it doesnt use banks.

If anyone from LMFX is reading this. I highly recommend adding crypto deposits and withdrawals.

Brooklyn, New York, United States,
Dec 11, 2018,

LYNISTIX LLC

I made a statement recently about a deposit issue with LMFX in which I was having difficulties depositing funds into my LMFX wallet.... I must've made a typo error when I stated that I used a payment method called "Close"... I used vload and it was vload that was causing the deposit issue and not LMFX... so far LMFX has been a decent broker... i did eventually find their telephone number and was able to call them... so this statement is in regards to my last statement that was negative... and I am now stating that the issue was in fact resolved by LMFX and vload together... so far there is no problems with LMFX... fast execution... decent spreads and huge leverage... I will keep everyone posted on my entire experience with them... but for now... no issues... I am going to be doing a withdrawal soon and will see how that goes... we must stick together in the forex community to make sure everyone gets treated fairly and honorably... bye for now...

Dec 2, 2018 - No Rating So far lmfx has been decent... but today I tried to deposit a $250 using close and the money still has not hit my lmfx account/wallet... I emailed support and no answer... there is no chat box on their site to chat with them about the issue... I tried to call the phone numbers they have listed and the numbers do not work... this makes me skeptical about ever trading with them with a larger amount of money... especially when you cannot communicate with them when there is a deposit or withdrawal issue... this issues is still not resolved and closed has confirmed that money was transferred to lmfx.... something for everyone to consider here...

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 4, 2018 Dear Lynistix LLC,

Thank you for your feedback!

I kindly ask you to provide your account number in the future when you decide to post such reviews because it is really hard for us to determine whether the information you are providing is relevant or not. We still managed to find you in the system using your name.

Furthermore, we do have a Live Chat service and it is available at the bottom right corner of our website. It is a blue tab which states “Live Chat Support”. I’m pretty sure that it was also available during your attempts to contact us.

I can also assure you that our phone number does work and we have not received any other complaints such as yours so far. Next time, please make sure that you dialed the correct phone number, because misdialing a number will result in an error. Please also note that we do not work during the weekends, like most of the brokers out there, so if you tried to contact us on a Saturday or Sunday, I’m afraid we were not available at the time.

Let me also mention that we don’t have a funding method called “Close”.

I checked your Wallet in our system and I can see that you used Vload to deposit funds on Sunday.

I can also see that your deposit has already been processed and you even made an internal transfer to your trading account.

I kindly ask you to edit your review so it reflects the actual circumstances.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Dear LYNISTIX LLC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to edit your review! We appreciate it!

I am glad that the issue was resolved and that you are still satisfied with our services!

We stay at your disposal should you have any questions!

Happy holidays!
Golden Light,
Sacramento, USA,
Dec 10, 2018,

Super happy

Ive been with the broker for a while and Ive been having a great experience, live chat will always help you. VPS is working great. SO MANY options even US and UK stocks! So I am super happy with everything and nowadys all people do is complain complain but they never want to put the effort to write a good review EXCEPT me! I am taking the time to express my gratefulness with this broker and I expect long term supplemental income from this venture!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Dear Golden Light,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We highly appreciate it!

The whole team of LMFX stays at your disposal should you need any assistance in the future!

Happy holidays!
Nick Allan,
Alfonso, Philippines,
Dec 10, 2018,

Good

lmfx keeps a good track record, very active both in the community and through their support. so far i uave traded a couple of months live. all questions answered, and they did provide the right expectations regarding forex trading which i like. if i was to point out something it would be withdrawal options, i hope there were more available especially locally. maybe in the future.

SAMEER SAM,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 2, 2018,

Earning possible with this broker

Opeening account wasn't a hassle.just clicked and typed in info required and documets uploading. So far i had noted they offered mt4 which is already world's best software up till now.

Can't say any much about the spreads because they are most likely similar. I only trade 0.01 lots only because this hrlps me chasing small amounts in daily basis. I heard many voices of getting rich by trading high lots but i have no hassle to double but to earn regularly. So i can say that this broker system is good for trading daily.

Marco,
Mexico,
Nov 21, 2018,

Would be cool that accepts cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal. Everything involved with trading it's good

Joshua,
Prince George's Park, Singapore,
Nov 19, 2018,

Credible broker

I have been in Forex field for several years and after some struggles with local broker, I decided to try an international broker. This broker was recommened by many members in a local forex trading forum. For registration, I have to provide 2 documents (ID + Bank statement), then my account is verified and I received a phone call from an account manager. I tried demo for a few days before getting into real trading. Overall, tight spread on eur/usd and gbp/usd, quick deposit and 24 hours withdrawal process and quick support through Live chat. Could say everything is good after 9 months trading with this broker except you cannot customize the demo fund for advanced testing.