LMFX Review

Updated: Nov 19, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Apr 8, 2019,

Highly recommend!

I am very satisfied with this broker. I've been using LMFX for roughly 2 months now Their customer service is great. Any questions I have, they answer within minutes on their site. Their back office is very speedy when responding to any emails with account inquiries. I made my first withdrawal of $ 200 via credit / debit card option, however there was an issue with US clients using that method of withdrawal. So, the back office immediately contacted and rectified the problem by processing my withdrawal through wire transfer. It took 5 days for me to receive my withdrawal. With everything said and done, I received $ 180 with all transfer fees taken out.

Richard,
Canada, Canada,
May 26, 2020,

Good broker overall - Not perfect

I have been with LMFX for at least the past two years. I'll try and break down my entire experience so far by categories. Hopefully this helps. 1) Safety: I've never had an issue with withdrawals. I have been lucky/blessed enough to be able to withdraw on several occasions with them, well in the 5 figures over my time with them. I have, however, never withdrawn more than $3k at once. LMFX is unregulated and the sole concern that I would have is that being unregulated, they have no regulation whatsoever to respect my withdrawals requests. So far however, it has been spotless. Nothing shady has ever happened to my withdrawals (or deposits). I am hesitant to Withdraw larger amounts due to the fact that they are unregulated. If I ever do, I will post an update. 2) Customer Service: Spotless. Absolutely spotless. I have on multiple occasions contacted them for anything from general information about one of their products, procedures, etc. I have loved it. The chat is what I use myself and it's sharp. 3) Registration Process: Easy. ID and Bank Statement. Simple stuff. Generally done within a day or two. 4): Slippage: No brokers perfect. They have Slippage. In over 2 years of being with them, I suffered slippage 3 times I believe. It does hurt every single time and it sucks. Brokers should prevent slippage at all costs but it is what it is. For that, I cannot give them a full 5 stars review. They are not perfect. 5): Accounts: I use Premium myself with 1:1000 leverage. Spreads vary from 1.5 Pips (EURUSD) to 5-8 Pips on GBPNZD and such pairs. There is no commission on trades, they do charge wider spreads so of course, brokers always win. I've never felt that they traded against me. I've never felt like they were illegitimate. I do recommend them. I have been with them for over 2 years coming from a different broker (which was a horrendous experience) and I'm not looking back. I don't particularly recommend using their welcome bonuses as the added capital won't be yours until your trade an absurd amount of lots. If your margin drops below YOUR own capital, their bonus will vanish and you will end back to zero. LMFX is not a bad broker at all.
Jason,
Esqueta, Philippines,
Aug 24, 2018,

Pleased

I have joined LMFX recently with a live trading account started in March of this year. This review would be based on my actual experience of the broker first hand. opening an account has a good degree of security, documents and verification is done accordingly. The trading environment is neutral I mean MT4 is the same, response time is decent, one thing I like about them is the spreads especially on eurusd, most my trades are done on this pair its been quiet a ride for the past couple of week, noticeably in the last 3 days or so, I hope it did not hit the bears hard. The 1.13 mark was tested but bounced back after a long 4 week run for the bears. most my trades are swings and rarely do I scalp. Recently I was able to make a decent withdrawal after some success in buying this pair. This last withdrawal in particular was a little larger than usual and I did make a good profit and never the less I got my money through skrill with in two days or less which is always a sign of a paying broker. There are occasional maintenance which I don't mind since I take forex trading as a side line to my regular day job. I am giving them 4 stars keep 1 for future updates, I hope to see more from lmfx in the near future.

Shauna,
Tennesee, USA,
Mar 15, 2020,

Fairly good Broker

LMFX is alright for me. Their main communication is via email and they do respond to my email. For anyone trading- DO NOT ACCEPT BONUS feature from ANY BROKER not just Lmfx. The bonus feature is literally a scam and I notice almost all these brokers offer it. DO NOT TAKE THEIR BONUS MONEY- pick an account that does NOT offer bonus. IF you do , you are in for an headache and feeling like you have been scammed. I had experience this bonus feature with another broker and it was horrible. They explained it to me as if what they were saying made sense, complete rip-off and when I was looking at other brokers including LMFX and now reading the fine prints- it was the same thing. If you have read a few other reviews, their main issues were the bonus feature.
Lmfx- for depositing and withdrawal verification documents are needed. My only problem with LMFX is their deposit feature. I have to go thru a third party or wire transfer-seriously annoying!!!!!!!
CONCLUSION:
So they are an ok broker to trade with and I have been trading with them for at least a 2 yrs now. And remember never take the bonus feature. NEVER!

Dai Thanh,
Jun 25, 2020,

Good broker

I have been trading for about a year with this broker. Not an advanced broker but stable service and I am totally satisfied and the execution is good on major pairs (not tested on exotics). About spread, it is good on majors as Sterling and Fiber pairs. And LMFX also has 3 account types fixed/float/micro spreads that I recommend float or micro. For payout, Skrill/Neteller payment that are swift so you can trust this broker.
Golden Light,
Sacramento, USA,
Dec 10, 2018,

Super happy

Ive been with the broker for a while and Ive been having a great experience, live chat will always help you. VPS is working great. SO MANY options even US and UK stocks! So I am super happy with everything and nowadys all people do is complain complain but they never want to put the effort to write a good review EXCEPT me! I am taking the time to express my gratefulness with this broker and I expect long term supplemental income from this venture!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Dear Golden Light,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We highly appreciate it!

The whole team of LMFX stays at your disposal should you need any assistance in the future!

Happy holidays!
Nguyen Tuan Anh,
Mar 26, 2018,

Fast payment and multiple account type to choose

I have tried several forex brokers before coming to this broker and I had a pretty good experience with LMFX, the account verification process is quite prompt and withdrawal within 24 hours. I used CC + Skrill for deposit and withdrawal, all are processed within day with notification email. There are 3 account options for you to choose from, they are variable, fixed and zero spreads. No crypto but their spread of major pairs are quite tight (<1.5 EUR/USD). I highly recommend this broker!

Ahmed Zuberi - SCB,
Karachi, Pakistan,
May 17, 2016,

LMFX broker is among the top brokers I have used, the trading platform is stable and spreads are also competitive. Since I am from banking so i used to safe my money by investing it in mutual funds, buying share scripts of major companies and by investing in forex trading too..

Georgia, USA,
Dec 24, 2019,

Everything is perfect

I just wanted to come here and say I’m so happy about lmfx. I originally chose because I saw pretty good reviews here at forex peace army. My leverage is 1:1000 and I sent a withdrawal request for 500. It costed me $55 but I received the transfer in one day! That was awesome!
Jacob Mendoza,
Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 9, 2020,

My first withrawal

I have submitted a withdrawal a week or so ago via bank wire, and im glad to say that I have received it in my bank account, I was looking into faster methods and skrill seems to be popular which i have to talk to support just to make sure that everything is in check ( or maybe im just that kind of a trader). anyway, lmfx has one of the better spreads ive seen in a while, they offer a good number of currencies to trade. though the totality of my live trading is a mere two months but just to be fair im liking what im experiencing with them. Ill try to come and update this review after another withdrawal. but for now. they have done a good job.

Jacob Mendoza

Newmarket, Canada,
Jul 1, 2019,

Review

i just found out the process these guys follow are what what all the brokers follow i did get my payment via skrill from them so i take back my old reviews.

Jun 28, 2019 - 1 Star im wrinthing this as a second review i requested a 50 dollars skrill withdraw and my skrill account isnt the same one as 2018 due to skrill locking it. so i told tell and let them know i have no longer access to that email and they asked for screenshots of my skrill account with my name on it.so thats what i did i took a screenshot and these guys told me this its not clear which was clearly clear to me when i took it and i have the files to proof it i send them many times and they still denied it how do i get my money back? can i sue them? please help my screenshots are what they asked me for and are clear and they are still denying and making excesue

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star so i made my first deposit via debit which was 50 dollars and i lost that money all of it second deposit was from skrill for 50 dollars which i also lost it and 3rd deposit was from vload for 50 dollars which i made it to 84 dollars so i tried to withdraw this money via wire tranfer and they told me it would cost around 35 dollars fee to get my money so i said ok what other way of withdraw i have they said i can deposit via skrill with no fees so i contatced skrill and got my account back and went to withdraw and guess what they told me i can only withdraw 50 usd because i deposit via skrill (deposited via skrill 2018- deposited via vload 2019) on 2018,at this point i lost it how they say that when last time i deposited was via vload and then they told me that if i deposit 50 dollars i have to withdraw atleast 50 dollars via that methhod. i deposited via vload and they say no we have no optin to withdraw via vload so they say i can withdraw 50 dollars and the rest of 34 i cant and have to do it via wire tranfer with 35 dollars charge fee. i feel like what ever methhod i was gonna use they were gonna do that .also i have deposited via both vload and debit card so my deposit from skrill shoudnt count since i lost that and won when i deposited via vload. can anyone advice on what i can do to get my money back?

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 2, 2019 Dear Alireza Khosravi,

Firstly, allow me to offer sympathies for the experience and troubles you have had. But I assure you they are not ground. Please allow me to elaborate.

We rejected you initial withdrawal attempts, that is correct. The reason was the fact that you violated our Anti-Money Laundering policies by attempting to withdraw funds to a Skrill Account other than the account you used to deposit funds with.

During our investigation into your case, you provided us with a screenshot by Skrill, showing at least three other accounts under your name which were deactivated. You also claimed the Skrill you used to deposit funds with is also inactive.

Being the understanding people that we are, we immediately initiated a verification procedure for a new Skrill account that you can withdraw funds to. At which point we requested screenshots to verify that, firstly, the account you will use is active and under your name. Given what is stated above, I am sure you, and the FPA community, would understand the necessity of this verification.

Some of your screenshots were, in fact, unclear. Need I remind you that these documents are considered Official Withdrawal Documents. Documents used for withdrawals and account verification are to be in pristine condition as per our and international Anti-Money Laundering and account verification policies. All the information on every single document requested must be clearly visible.

By this time you were frustrated, and we sympathize with that, but we did have agents assisting you at all times, and in the end, when you kept your emotions and frustrations at bay, your screenshots were approved and your withdrawal – successfully processed.

We would like to also remind you that your behavior was less than civil – you refused to comply with procedures and used foul language. We have screenshots of our own and of every single document you sent our way and are absolutely ready yo provide them here in front of the FPA community.

We respectfully ask that you correct your review so that it reflects the truth. We never withheld funds from you. We always tried to assist you as best as possible. The fact of the matter is you were treated with respect, every single process was transparent and you have received your funds, just like every Customer we ever had.

Irfan kashmiri,
Kashmir, AJK, Pakistan,
Jan 25, 2018,

Good broker!

5 years i have traded forex with different brokers coming and going, lmfx is a decent one, i have one live account which i trading for more than an year now and nothing is out of usual. Spreads are very competitive and trading execution is good plus stable too. The platform is also stable compared to other same age bracket brokers. Though the time have changed but the trading is the same. Many traders think that trading is a walk in tye park. Honestly i can safely rate this broker 5 stars for getting my job done on time. I hope they continue to strive and perform hopefully for the better.

Lal Deen,
Gujarat , Pakistan,
Apr 5, 2017,

I was referred to lmfx broker through a friend who already have six to seven years experience in forex trading. I opened my trading account in last year April, submitted my documents for account verification and get myself verified within a day or two. Since then I have been with this broker and making profits on my amount. I am glad that they have a stable trading platform with sufficient trading pairs however my main preference is to trade EUR, GBP, USD, Gold and Oil. They also offered bonuses which i have availed for improving my liquid equity positions and among these cool offers, the free phone validation bonus was most tempting offer that i have ever noticed. I also believe that i already have made enough ROI to payoff all of my start up investment. I am not investing any further amounts at the moment but i do request weekly profit withdrawals which are processed in a convenient time frame. I, after having almost one year of experience with them, safely recommend trading with this broker as they are fair in their dealings.

Danh Nguyen,
Can Tho, Viet Nam,
Jan 25, 2018,

Fast payment and good support broker

I have a Premium account with this broker from 2016. LMFX has some advantages comparing with my old brokers:
- The minimum lot size was 0.01 while others require 0.1 lot
- TP/SL levels is only 3 pips
- Rapid payment with Skrill or Neteller processor.
- Spreads are quite good with majors but exotic as USD/HKD, USD/SGD are only acceptable
- Their wallet system is ok, you can withdraw a portion of your fund without affecting your opening opsition

One thing i expect from them is to integrate MT5 which is the latest version of MT4 however it is acceptable if they doesn't add MT5 coz MT4 is really user friendly.

Want to rate 4 stars but the Customer support was very helpful so I give them 5 stars.

Jan 5, 2018,

LMFX rocks!

I made my first withdrawal request on LMFX 2 days ago. I gotta admit, I was worried and scared. I just gave them the benefit of doubt and crossed my fingers. Yesterday, I got an email that my withdrawal request has been processed and that my account will be credited within 2 to 10 working days. But barely 12 hours later, I checked my account balance and saw my money right there looking at me. Nothing gives more joy than trading and getting profit and withdrawing the profits and actually getting the money.
LMFX is for real. I can now say that confidently. Now, I can relax and trade. They should keep this quality of service up and they'll go places. Peace out!!

Eddie,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 28, 2016,

Very good forex company

No complaints so far. And withdrawals are also not a problem.. good to know there are good companies out there not jumping when the USA says jump

Martin E.,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Aug 3, 2016,

I am very pleased with LMFX so far. I have received a few withdrawals by wire transfer and everything went smoothly. They have been very professional too.

Jason Lee,
Apr 15, 2017,

Decent broker

I have been trading with this broker for over 1 year on mostly majors and this broker overall is reliable. Never faced any issues in deposit/withdrawal except you need a little time at first to accustom to their system. The MT4 works well with my EA on both Zero and Premium accounts (not tried Fixed yet). The zero one offering super low spreads with a fixed commission that you should consider in choosing account. The Premium doesn't have any commission but the spread is of course higher approximately 1.5 (on EUR/USD and Cable). Support is also friendly và promptness except I cannot listen clearly because of their accents.

Abdul Basit,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
May 16, 2018,

Last six months consecutive trading experience approximately and everything seems to be working fine

I had opened account last December and it's been pleasure trading with lmfx broker's trading platform. The trading is smooth and easy to execute trades.

Spreads plus leverage combo is also acceptable which can yield higher profits even if used for scalping.

Documents which they required were easy to provide. The withdrawal process will not work until ID account is verified. I made few withdrawals so far and they were always on time.

Nov 23, 2017,

AN UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS REVIEW

ALL ISSUES RESOLVED.

LMFX IS SOLID I WOULD RECOMMEND (& D0) THEM TO ANYBODY IN THE U.S. INTERESTED IN FOREX AND LOOKING FOR A BROKER

I STILL HIGHLY ADVISE EVERYONE TO EMAIL THEM PRIOR TO DEPOSITING VIA WIRE TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT BANK DETAILS

THANKS.

Nov 20, 2017 - No Rating I have both live & demo accounts w/ this broker.

I've been with them for a little over a yr now and have only had 2 issues 1 reoccurring

1. It took a total of 19 days for my funds to be deposited INTO my account (not withdraw)

I never got a reason as to why - this only happened once so no biggie altho VERY inconvenient

2. I have been unable to log into my demo for almost a month now, no issues logging into my LIVE accounts just demo.

Chat w/ customer service provided me w/ copy paste server names to enter while logging in - this worked for a bit - I am continuously getting a "Account Not Valid" message I even created a whole new account/profile - & still NOTHING

It's frustrating b/c I am getting told that the problem is me, that I am entering the wrong pw etc - really?!? an insult to my intelligence & HOGWASH! I have uninstalled reinstalled and as I said even created a whole new account copied and pasted my login info - you name it, I did it!

I've emailed them and have utilized the chat ft to no avail as they cannot or I should say haven't provided any real assistance regarding the issue except pointing the finger @ me.

N/P I just demo w another broker and continue to trade LIVE w LMFX

That's my only real issue - I've been reading lately that withdraws take a hot minute but I can't attest to that as of right now.

Otherwise they're good to go as far as I'm concerned.

BEFORE YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT BE SURE TO EMAIL THEM AND VERIFY THAT THEY ARE USING THE SAME BANK

THEY HAVE CHANGED UP 2,3 TIMES within the past 5 months

IT WASNT UNTIL AFTER I MADE A WIRE DEPOSIT THAT I WAS MADE AWARE THAT THEY ARE NOW W ANOTHER BANK --- VERY VERY INCONVENIENT

LMFX SHOULD SEND A MASS EMAIL OUT OR SOMETHING OF THE SUCH TO NOTIFY CLIENTS OF THESE THINGS

Mar 10, 2017,

Excellent customer service and quick deposit/withdrawal options. I started with them last year and they use to accept credit cards at that time. Then they started to have issues with the card processing company and stopped accepting credit cards from clients. However, I tried using wire transfer option and was amazed to see the deposit and withdrawals completing in 24 hours. That was amazing specially when they cover wire transfer fees on deposits from clients bank. Spreads are good, leverage is excellent and execution is quick. Never experienced high slippage even in news time. Definitely recommended.

rick,
chicago, USA,
Dec 26, 2017,

hey guys. i live in the U.S. and deal with their nanny-state regulations. this is why i was drawn to lmfx. i have been trading live with them since june 18th and so far everything has been perfect.

the account set-up was easy, my wire transfer deposit was smooth, and the trading has been excellent- in that my account balance reflects my skill or lack of on a trade-by-trade basis. no issues out of my control.

the customer service has been prompt, polite, and professional.

the only thing that i haven't done yet is withdraw money; so i can't comment on that experience. time will tell. i actually did, however, live chat with them about some of the withdrawal issues posted here, and the representative did put my mind at ease. but again, i'll know first-hand someday.

in summary, i love these guys. so far it's been great. i just wanted to post that because it may be helpful to somebody on the fence choosing lmfx or not to hear comments other than people complaining. i hope to deposit more money soon and trade heavier volume

New York, USA,
Aug 14, 2020,

Outstanding Broker Doing The Right Thing By The Client

Been with LMFX for 4 years as a US client, outstanding broker. Lightning fast execution, fair spreads and usually zero commissions. They've held the line while other brokers have fallen out through the years. I've made six figures with the company and have withdrawn it all without any questions besides verifying some information about myself.

For an offshore broker they've got an amazing reputation and have come a very long way in the past few years and should honestly be a top tier broker - regulated or not.

Many of you might notice there are a few bad reviews. The biggest criticism that LMFX has is their withdrawal process. Yes, in the past I've experienced a slow withdrawal but since then I've wired huge amounts in excess of $40,000 and they've made it to my bank account within just a few business days. Don't be discouraged, they pay out timely and deposits are quick as well. Deposit methods could be optimized, but throughout time you'll notice they are constantly adding in new ways to deposit.
Dan,
US, USA,
Sep 12, 2016,

Good broker been with them for a couple of months! Deposits and withdraws all made it back into my accounts have had no issues! Great broker!

Aneesa,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Nov 2, 2017,

Long story short i will not get into my trading specifics but i can add that this broker is really worthy to make earnings. I started trading almost two years ago when i left my job. Obviously it was not volunteer but i just laid off unfortunately. I then took some time learning about money making online. After some while i came across forex trading and found this broker. I opened up my account and since i have satisfactory reaults because of the service.

Duc Tuan,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Mar 28, 2016,

I found out this broker after had a bad experienced of widening spread in previous broker. Much lower cost of trading with LMFX Zero account and the platform was faster with only 3 pips distance for entry point on pending orders. Deposit and withdrawal were very fast as stated on the website. Currently I am using Skrill and just withdrew last week. Overall experience is good.

allen,
tx, USA,
Oct 7, 2016,

I didn't feel comfortable when I first stat using this broker since it's new! But what really attract me is their high customer serves . I like their spread since I don't go too much negative every time I open a trade!
I would defiantly recommend this broker ......

Dina, Pakistan,
May 29, 2020,

Long trading experience

Found out this link so i stopped for a while writing some of my own trading remarks i had experienced with this broker. I opened account in 2018 yes a long time ago. I still trading the same account though i had to deposit multiple times. Same is the case with the withdraws as well. I withdraw some of the profits to pay myself first. The rest is being accumulated in my equity.

They have variety of offerings like currency pairs etc with reasonable spreads. The staff is quite helpful in addressing queries. Mostly I found out them using the chatbox while logging in. The only cons is they should add digital currencies for payments processing and trading purpose. Rest I does not have any issues with them.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA,
Nov 12, 2020,

New client for LMFX

No problems whatsoever. They do what they say and say what they do. As a US resident this is the best offshore broker experience I have had. Very consistent. I received everything they commit to.

For all of the complainers you need to adjust your expectations. This broker does not deserve any less than four stars for any of the very minor issues I have seen posted. Stop whining and start trading.

Zach,
Jul 25, 2018,

Amazing customer service and low spreads

Website is a little buggy at times and spreads are not the lowest ive seen but they are definitly as close to 0 as you can get with spread based commission. Customer service is amazing and answers any questions almost immediatly. They are unregulated but because of the customer service i feel like i can trust them with my account for the upcoming years.

USA, USA,
Sep 20, 2019,

Easy minimum deposit for US traders, standard international $ for withdraw

Deposit/Withdrawal
It is easy to deposit a very small amount of money but understand that in order to get your profits out it will cost you $30 to $100 possibly more. This isn't LMFX, it is international wire transfers and your banks fees. I have read another review that tested this and the cost was over $60. Personally my first withdrawal cost me a little over $40. The process was not without some difficulty but I feel it is expected. When you open a bank account you have to provide ID and address and prove who you are. This is more difficult being separated by an ocean.

LMFX was quick to respond and request information. My bank did not provide documentation the way they request it but I was able to get the full list of required data and my bank created a document with all pertinent information. The process from request of withdrawal to having the money in my account was around 60 hours. I personally think this is very quick.

Support
I would like to be able to speak to a back office employee instead of being told by their support number that I can not and can only communicate via email. This causes concern for me as not many brokers limit your contact or if they do they don't make it obvious and provide you with a dedicated account manager.

Brokerage
I must admit that I am concerned with the lack of a regulating body but it is also why I chose to trade with them. Also not sure about the security of the account but how sure was everyone of their Lehman Brothers account? I can say that LMFX has not given me reason for concern about their stability and the segregated funds model helps.

Cost and Pairs
The cost is slightly high. They offer a lot more pairs and options than I trade and it is nice to have the options in the future. Crypto isn't my wheel house so I don't mind the lack of them.

Conclusion
Good broker that works with its clients and offers a service to US traders that is very difficult to find. Do not try and use them to move money out that is less than $100 usd as it will likely be very little returned to you if any after international fees.
U.S, USA,
Feb 21, 2018,

Great broker

I've been trading with this broker for quite some time over 1 year. I never had any issues with executing orders... withdrawal.... depositing. They've been great so far... If I ask them or have any questions they get back with me quickly...
Thank you LMFX for your services I hope you guys become part of other regulatory authorities and also would like to see if you guys would create Money manager systems to manage accounts for client in future...

Nebraska, USA,
Mar 6, 2018,

One of the best brokers

I have been with LMFX for about 6 months and they are top notch. If I call the US 800# I get a quick response and helpful service. Withdrawals are easy to do within the connect account on-line once you know how to do (a customer service person walked me through the process). I get good fills even in times of fast moving markets. My connect account # is 32501

california, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

don't believe all the review because some are fake review

i joined LMFX because of their 1:1000 leverage since im doing Copy Trade service. I been with them for 8 months and they did had a withdraw problem last year and it wasn't fast enough but it took awhile. Every since they change banking process, it arrived much quick than before so im ok with that. Its seems to me that competitors are writing a fake reviews. I saw my previous broker Forex.com review and it only had 2 stars review so i know its impossible. Every U.S forex trader know what Forex.com company is since they are very big company. Im happy with LMFX because of their huge leverage and just a little slow withdraw process is not a big deal for me.

Your review went through the same screening for fakes as the reviews you disagree with.  Do you think everyone always has an experience that exactly matches yours?  Is there some reason why your review should be considered more reliable than reviews that disagree with you?
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear ji3200,

Thank you for the kind words! We highly appreciate it!

We are always trying to improve our services and we will do so in the future!

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Nguyen Thanh,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2016,

I tried several brokers before and I see LMFX suits me most, I had 2 months of scalping test on its zero account before opened live account. Support was also very helpful and actually allowed me to use demo of the zero account. Keep in mind that you have to request if, because their regular demo is only for the premium account. The spread looks good and it requires only 3 pips difference in setting TP & SL, while other brokers are 5-8 pips. Just withdrew last week and money was in my account in 3 days (I used wire transfer)

Phong Nha,
Jun 15, 2017,

Fast broker

I am from Asia and been with LMFX for about 1 year, my account is premium. Trading execution is quite prompt while the spreads are acceptable if you are sticking only major currencies. Their customer and payment services are fast. I was rejected withdrawal one time few months ago because of wrong form information and after resubmitting the request, they immediately processed my request in day. I am so satisfied with LMFX services.

Apr 7, 2018,

Great Company

This is an amazing broker, i withdraw on Friday's and receive my withdraw by Tuesday(due to the weekend) they have great customer support and reply almost immediately, I see here people leaving awful comments about the company because they obviously do not understand the concept of investing and trading the forex market or do not have patience either way I have been a client at LMFX since 2016 and have never had any issues, I highly recommend this broker. -Joseph Smilie

Fakhar Randhawa,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 11, 2016,

The overall service is good and i am a happy trader.

I started trading demo account with this broker in dec last year and afterwards went live in march. My major interests are to trade mostly gold, oil, eur and usd however can't focus much on gold and oil as they are always bearish. Eurusd trades gives some good amount however i am still a part time trader. To be honest they have no complaints up till now.

Najam Saeed,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jul 6, 2018,

I managed to get my another withdrawal two days ago, the whole process took around 24 - 36 hours through my wallet service (still), most my withdrawals take the same time on average, well most my online trading are done through these services, lmfx is offering a good set of services, noticeably the good spreads and well I would say stability and execution is good too, all within expectations anyhow. Scalping is done easily and the same goes for swing which many would find suitable. I would like to see more expansion in the upcoming months, maybe more assets to trade and more options for withdrawals but I have no complains. My total live trading is about nine months premium account.

Annie Dela,
San Pedro, Philippines,
Oct 2, 2020,

get the job done

I've almost done 4 months of live trading, here are some thoughts, lmfx gets the job done, pretty much a straight forward broker, very good spreads, execution is pretty quick, might be a good idea to add more withdrawal options, but for the most part, usually withdrawals are processed with in 48 hrs.

Nick Allan,
Alfonso, Philippines,
Dec 10, 2018,

Good

lmfx keeps a good track record, very active both in the community and through their support. so far i uave traded a couple of months live. all questions answered, and they did provide the right expectations regarding forex trading which i like. if i was to point out something it would be withdrawal options, i hope there were more available especially locally. maybe in the future.

Floyd Herrera,
Bicol, Philippines,
Apr 26, 2016,

First impression was good, the platform stability is excellent, fast execution, spreads on an average are very good on majors, i trade mostly the eurusd, gbpusd and aud pairs during london and ny sessions. the Queelo portal can be a bit confusing at first, its something new to me, but really handy once you get the hang of it.