LMFX Review

Updated: Nov 19, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Duy Pham,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 23, 2017,

Trustful broker

I have withdrawn from LMFX a few times in 4 months (I joined LMFX from 2016), the payments are smooth and fast. They don't require any thing to carry out a withdrawal, you only need to transfer from trading account into LMFX wallet and fill out a withdrawal form. My EA also works with this broker platform, the backtest is well-expected. Let's see in the future but now I am very satisfied with the service.

allen,
tx, USA,
Oct 7, 2016,

I didn't feel comfortable when I first stat using this broker since it's new! But what really attract me is their high customer serves . I like their spread since I don't go too much negative every time I open a trade!
I would defiantly recommend this broker ......

las vegas, USA,
Oct 1, 2016,

GOOD UNTILL .... lets find out .

Everything has been good so far , the only thing is if your a u.s citizen your money has to be transferred through an actual Chinese store in china .... which felt not safe at all but yet it went through and I was able to trade , i just got done with using FBI ( forexbroker inc ) and they still haven't withdrew my money from last week ! so im hoping that LMFX will not have such a long wait process or any problems when i withdrawal . I will post again once im happy .

Sep 16, 2016,

Back office customer service

Their back office customer service response time is quite poor comparing to their front office customer service response time . Which can cause issues during withdrawal and account approval process.

Sep 14, 2016 - 5 Stars Awesome customer service. Super fast and accurate. Easy to fund through credit card. Didn't withdraw yet but so far they perform so much better than I expected . I will review after withdrawal too.

Dan,
US, USA,
Sep 12, 2016,

Good broker been with them for a couple of months! Deposits and withdraws all made it back into my accounts have had no issues! Great broker!

Eddie,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 28, 2016,

Very good forex company

No complaints so far. And withdrawals are also not a problem.. good to know there are good companies out there not jumping when the USA says jump

Fakhar Randhawa,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 11, 2016,

The overall service is good and i am a happy trader.

I started trading demo account with this broker in dec last year and afterwards went live in march. My major interests are to trade mostly gold, oil, eur and usd however can't focus much on gold and oil as they are always bearish. Eurusd trades gives some good amount however i am still a part time trader. To be honest they have no complaints up till now.

Martin E.,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Aug 3, 2016,

I am very pleased with LMFX so far. I have received a few withdrawals by wire transfer and everything went smoothly. They have been very professional too.

Tran Duc Vinh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jul 29, 2016,

I opened live account with LMFX couple of months before, I like the tight spread as well as friendly customer support. I had one withdrawal so far and it was credited in my skrill account same day. I would like to give them 4 stars at current situation because its too early give them 5 stars. Lets hope I`ll have the same opinion in future as of now.

thomas nash,
South Carolina, USA,
Jul 19, 2016,

Don't use these brokers they are a scam & scammed me out of my money they kept taking my money off my card due to losses but then when I catch a good bid in my demo account and try to go to my live account to place the same bid to catch the profit it's my bank rejecting my card if that was the case it would've rejected it from the jump not after y'all have gotten me out of $500 now it's wait 24hrs then its wait on your bank they blocking it then it's the payment processor I mean really straight run around I 've talked to my bank and they say it's not them so basically they scammed me take your money elsewhere

Viet Huynh,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jun 6, 2016,

I choosed LMFX because of the recommendation of a friend. I liked using their MT4 and now I’ve downloaded MT4 Mobile as well.

Pros: Professional and trustworthy
Cons: Busy days can result in requotes

Ahmed Zuberi - SCB,
Karachi, Pakistan,
May 17, 2016,

LMFX broker is among the top brokers I have used, the trading platform is stable and spreads are also competitive. Since I am from banking so i used to safe my money by investing it in mutual funds, buying share scripts of major companies and by investing in forex trading too..

Floyd Herrera,
Bicol, Philippines,
Apr 26, 2016,

First impression was good, the platform stability is excellent, fast execution, spreads on an average are very good on majors, i trade mostly the eurusd, gbpusd and aud pairs during london and ny sessions. the Queelo portal can be a bit confusing at first, its something new to me, but really handy once you get the hang of it.

Duc Tuan,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Mar 28, 2016,

I found out this broker after had a bad experienced of widening spread in previous broker. Much lower cost of trading with LMFX Zero account and the platform was faster with only 3 pips distance for entry point on pending orders. Deposit and withdrawal were very fast as stated on the website. Currently I am using Skrill and just withdrew last week. Overall experience is good.

mike,
, USA,
Jan 29, 2016,

I tried to open demo account with LMFX I could not. No support can help you, only automated reply no support.

Reply by Venelin Videnov submitted Feb 1, 2016:
Dear Mike, I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may had with our system, but I believe that you haven't started the chat properly. When you enter Queelo (our clients communication portal) you need to initiate the chat with the support department. Since you know about the automated reply section called "Ask Alejandro" you were at the right place, but you didn't press the button which says "Chat with support department". LMFX has 24/5 Live chat, Phone and Email support and I would like to assure you that if you initiate communication with our support agents you will get prompt reply to all of your questions.
Nguyen Thanh,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2016,

I tried several brokers before and I see LMFX suits me most, I had 2 months of scalping test on its zero account before opened live account. Support was also very helpful and actually allowed me to use demo of the zero account. Keep in mind that you have to request if, because their regular demo is only for the premium account. The spread looks good and it requires only 3 pips difference in setting TP & SL, while other brokers are 5-8 pips. Just withdrew last week and money was in my account in 3 days (I used wire transfer)

De leon Aris,
Lemeri, Philippines,
Jan 27, 2016,

I started trading this broker a couple of months ago, standard procedure in opening an account, trading environment is surprising, its really fast, very noticeable, there are only three accounts types as of now, and I'm trading a test premium account with roughly 400 USD, good set of currency pairs, and an active support, so far the results are good. I have no complaints, but I will stick to the test account for another two months before moving my funds here