LMFX Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

tampa, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Hidden Fees with depositing with mastercard.

I have used my check card (mastercard) to deposit 499.99$ and it was deducted 538.27$ that is about 7.8% (there is an other riview with the capital one for 99 his was withdrawn 107$) and there is an international fee from the bank that was around 5$. The other 38$ has been said bank fee or 3rd party processing fee which is nothing to do with the broker.
I don't know is that a cash processing fee by the bank or etc but it showed as a withdrawn by
"FULANDOK cheng du shi CNCN "
international conversion fee is from the bank which is 4.31.
So in their web site under the mastercard they should inform the customer that there will be a 7.8% hidden processing fee by the bank or the processing company than it would be fair. for the customer

Annoymous,
Austin, TX, USA,
Oct 24, 2020,

Solid broker!!!

This broker is the real deal. Many people will let the fact that they are not regulated turn
them away from LMFX. I too use to think that way until you realize that many (not all) of these
regulated brokers really dont have your best interest at heart. I had to share my experience with
LMFX. Been trading with them now for about 3 months and thus far, I can tell you that they are not
a a market maker. The platform doesnt freeze when placing a trade. Also, their customer service support
is excellent. Last but not the least, most of you might be concerned as to whether or not you
will be able to make a withdrawal of profits. I can vouch and say yes. I've made two big withdrawals,
one in the amount of $21k and the other in the amount of $42k and both withdrawals were paid out.
Now, I would say to exercise some patience when requesting a withdrawal via wire. Remember, international
wire transfer can take a bit longer than domestic wire. But if you know how to trade and looking
for a solid broker to trade with, you need to look into this brokerage firm. Trading is not easy.
It took me many years of failure and loosing before I became good at it. Finding the right broker
who doesnt take trades against can go a long way when it comes to being a profitable trader.

Annie Dela,
San Pedro, Philippines,
Oct 2, 2020,

get the job done

I've almost done 4 months of live trading, here are some thoughts, lmfx gets the job done, pretty much a straight forward broker, very good spreads, execution is pretty quick, might be a good idea to add more withdrawal options, but for the most part, usually withdrawals are processed with in 48 hrs.

Chris Vo,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 7, 2020,

Satisfied services and decent payout

Been trading with this broker for about 2 years and totally satisfied. It's a classic broker with decent and swift services. There are not too many advanced services as MT5 or PAMM but I was looking for a broker I can stick to trading mainly. Lucky that my EA works with their trading platform MT4. CS also supports live chat but only Europe time. Withdrawal is possible with Skrill and Neteller and you will get fund in 24 hours except weekend. Reliable broker!

arizona, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

Scammer , scammer

Scammer scammer scammer , they stole my money 4600 $ .
they suddenly removed the bonus from my account to make my margin to reach to zero then close all my open position and stole 4600 $ .
i had on my account at this time 2600 Margin with 250 % . but they removed the bonus and closed all open position and stole my money ., keep away from them

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Dear Loay Atef,
Thank you for your review! We investigated your case once again, and we can assure you that the Deposit Match Bonus works as it should so we cannot accept your statement as plausible.
You have been informed by two of our agents - on live chat and via email - about the Deposit Match Bonus and its Terms and Conditions.
We always advise our clients to read the ToS carefully before choosing any bonus and agreeing upon it.
The document clearly states the following:
The funds attached to the trading account as Deposit Match Bonus are available to increase the trading funds available and help in leveraging the account. They may not be lost.
This means that if your account is being stopped out, the bonus is being removed.
And also:
If the Client's account goes below the Deposit Match bonus amount, then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, if the Cash Equity (Equity - Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit Bonuses will be canceled and withdrawn from the respective Client's account. In this case, the Company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
You made two deposits of 1000 USD, so 2000 USD in total. Hence, you received the same amount matching in your account as per the Deposit Match Bonus.
Unfortunately, you experienced some losses + swap fees, and your account was stopped out.
Following the Deposit Match Bonus ToS, the bonus was automatically removed shortly after that.
Should you have any more questions, please contact us via phone, email, or Livechat.
Thank you!
New York, USA,
Aug 14, 2020,

Outstanding Broker Doing The Right Thing By The Client

Been with LMFX for 4 years as a US client, outstanding broker. Lightning fast execution, fair spreads and usually zero commissions. They've held the line while other brokers have fallen out through the years. I've made six figures with the company and have withdrawn it all without any questions besides verifying some information about myself.

For an offshore broker they've got an amazing reputation and have come a very long way in the past few years and should honestly be a top tier broker - regulated or not.

Many of you might notice there are a few bad reviews. The biggest criticism that LMFX has is their withdrawal process. Yes, in the past I've experienced a slow withdrawal but since then I've wired huge amounts in excess of $40,000 and they've made it to my bank account within just a few business days. Don't be discouraged, they pay out timely and deposits are quick as well. Deposit methods could be optimized, but throughout time you'll notice they are constantly adding in new ways to deposit.
Jul 22, 2020,

Decent Broker. More Withdrawal Options Would Be Great

I trade higher time frame charts 4hr, Daily and Weekly. So the complaints others have about a slightly higher spread is irrelevant for me. LMFX has quickly responded to my issues via email and were polite about everything. The only reason I did not give them 5 Stars is because they do not have more Withdrawal Options. For me, Wire Transfer is the only option. And it cost me about $40 to withdrawal money. Not too bad. But the good news is the money hit my bank account in about 36 hours. That's fast for a wire transfer! Also I cannot Deposit money with Visa cards. Only MasterCard. If Withdrawal & Deposit options were easier and more robust, LMFX would be worth 5 Stars easily. But this is just my experience so far. Thanks guys!
Dai Thanh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 25, 2020,

Good broker

I have been trading for about a year with this broker. Not an advanced broker but stable service and I am totally satisfied and the execution is good on major pairs (not tested on exotics). About spread, it is good on majors as Sterling and Fiber pairs. And LMFX also has 3 account types fixed/float/micro spreads that I recommend float or micro. For payout, Skrill/Neteller payment that are swift so you can trust this broker.
Dina, Pakistan,
May 29, 2020,

Long trading experience

Found out this link so i stopped for a while writing some of my own trading remarks i had experienced with this broker. I opened account in 2018 yes a long time ago. I still trading the same account though i had to deposit multiple times. Same is the case with the withdraws as well. I withdraw some of the profits to pay myself first. The rest is being accumulated in my equity.

They have variety of offerings like currency pairs etc with reasonable spreads. The staff is quite helpful in addressing queries. Mostly I found out them using the chatbox while logging in. The only cons is they should add digital currencies for payments processing and trading purpose. Rest I does not have any issues with them.

Richard,
Canada, Canada,
May 26, 2020,

Good broker overall - Not perfect

I have been with LMFX for at least the past two years. I'll try and break down my entire experience so far by categories. Hopefully this helps. 1) Safety: I've never had an issue with withdrawals. I have been lucky/blessed enough to be able to withdraw on several occasions with them, well in the 5 figures over my time with them. I have, however, never withdrawn more than $3k at once. LMFX is unregulated and the sole concern that I would have is that being unregulated, they have no regulation whatsoever to respect my withdrawals requests. So far however, it has been spotless. Nothing shady has ever happened to my withdrawals (or deposits). I am hesitant to Withdraw larger amounts due to the fact that they are unregulated. If I ever do, I will post an update. 2) Customer Service: Spotless. Absolutely spotless. I have on multiple occasions contacted them for anything from general information about one of their products, procedures, etc. I have loved it. The chat is what I use myself and it's sharp. 3) Registration Process: Easy. ID and Bank Statement. Simple stuff. Generally done within a day or two. 4): Slippage: No brokers perfect. They have Slippage. In over 2 years of being with them, I suffered slippage 3 times I believe. It does hurt every single time and it sucks. Brokers should prevent slippage at all costs but it is what it is. For that, I cannot give them a full 5 stars review. They are not perfect. 5): Accounts: I use Premium myself with 1:1000 leverage. Spreads vary from 1.5 Pips (EURUSD) to 5-8 Pips on GBPNZD and such pairs. There is no commission on trades, they do charge wider spreads so of course, brokers always win. I've never felt that they traded against me. I've never felt like they were illegitimate. I do recommend them. I have been with them for over 2 years coming from a different broker (which was a horrendous experience) and I'm not looking back. I don't particularly recommend using their welcome bonuses as the added capital won't be yours until your trade an absurd amount of lots. If your margin drops below YOUR own capital, their bonus will vanish and you will end back to zero. LMFX is not a bad broker at all.