LMFX Review

Updated: Nov 19, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Soithern Africa, Lesotho,
Aug 16, 2018,

I recommend this broker with less spread.

I have been with this broker since the year 2016. They are perfect! Yours is just to use the same account you deposited funds with when you do your withdrawals. Same day with Visa electron! And moneybookers.

Aug 9, 2018 - No Rating I have been using this broker for 3years now and I have a team of 32 traders. I also have MOU with this company as a partner. They are excellent! Withdrawals are fast through Skrill.

Apr 5, 2018 - No Rating I joined LMFX.com since the year 2016. There is no broker that offers its clients so much like those guys! I have been using their deposit match bonus and working with confidence under a very good leverage and spreads of 0.02 pips. They process payments within seconds when using Skrill account for transactions and few days in other methods of payments and deposits depending on how fast is your bank to process external deposits to your bank account. So far me and my eight teams of traders are prospering under this best offers,

White Rock, Canada,
Jul 31, 2017,

Stop Loss Hunting

Regarding my review comment of July 28, 2017. I received an email from LXFM Customer Service - they assured me that they are an STP Brokerage with NO Dealing Desk and there was heavy News at the time of my trade. So I sincerely hope that my first statement is wrong about them. Time will tell!

Jul 28, 2017 - No Rating Hi, Joined LMFX to test their site. So far I'm not impressed with their Dealing Desk Stop Loss Hunting. If things keep up this way I'll be looking for another Broker again.

Dec 22, 2017,

I tested the withdrawal process after 2 months by removing $100. After, I could no longer use my card to fund my account. I contacted customer service

DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS BROKER. This company has very poor customer service.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 28, 2017:
I am an official representative of LMFX and it is my job to ensure that our clients receive the very best services and the most accurate information.

We are aware of your case and we would very much like to disagree with your evaluation.

Here are the facts regarding your case:

You made a deposit with us, but ended up withdrawing all of your funds after a short period of time, having barely traded anything. We as a broker are generous enough to reimburse any fees for deposits via Visa/Mastercard that originate on our end and such behaviour is damaging to the company. To prevent such an occurrence in the future and to safeguard our own interests, a limitation was placed on your account, restricting your access to deposits via credit/debit cards.

You contacted us on chat regarding the matter and a Support agent answered in a matter of seconds. My colleague tried to explain the situation to you and was about to advise you that a simple request would be enough to lift this restriction, but your behaviour was, mildly put, unreasonable and uncooperative, and you terminated the chat session before my colleague was able to advise you on how to proceed.

After this occurrence you proceeded to email us regarding the matter and were given an adequate reply within 25 minutes, in spite of your frankly rude, impatient and condescending manner of conduct. We do not discriminate between our clients and genuinely try to assist them as quickly as we can, even if they sometimes make this difficult for us.

We have detailed logs of your correspondence with us and can readily provide them to prove what we have stated above. Rest assured that the matter that you initially contacted us about can be easily rectified, as long as you can muster at least a modicum of patience and understanding, and allow us to help you.
Val,
Utah, USA,
Apr 25, 2020,

Horrible customer service

Every time I chat in or email I get horrible customer service. The agents are very unhelpful and unwilling to give you a straight answer. Leo Jefferson in particular is THE WORST. I chat in with an issue, he then lets me know to email support which I do only to have Leo, the same agent I was chatting with, email me back and tell me that he can’t help me because it’s been over 24hrs. Why not be more helpful in the chat before quickly brushing my problem off and hoping I don’t email in so he won’t have to help me. Has he even taken the slightest concern in my issue he wouldn’t have been so eager to have me email support when he could have helped in the chat. I dread having to reach out to lmfx because this hasn’t been my first bad experience with their customer service.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Dear Val,
Thank you for your review!
Please note that we pride ourselves with extraordinary Customer Service and each case is reviewed with great attention.
Your case is no different and when you contacted our agent regarding a trade complaint he kindly asked you to send detailed information to support@lmfx.com as per Company Policy. We require this step in order to investigate the case and forward it to the proper department if necessary.
We received your email about 30 hours later and you demanded an explanation about your trade.
After a short investigation on our end, you received an update and a detailed explanation about your trade which you can find in your mailbox.
I checked and I see that you only contacted our Customer Support twice and both times you received a detailed answer in a timely manner.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you!
Arjan den Braber,
Sint Philipsland, Netherlands,
Aug 15, 2017,

Problems with withdrawal solved

I want to update my review from 18 July, please add this to my previous update:

I finally received the money in my Skrill account and LMFX assured me that it was not their fault but of a third party. They have investigated the issue and solved the problem, so OK for now.

Jul 18, 2017 - 1 Star I made a withdrawal to my credit card SIX weeks ago and the money never arrived. Compliance is investigation the issue and I have proven that I did not receive money. LMFX knows it went wrong somewhere but still do not solve the issue.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 24, 2017 Thank you for your feedback!

I am an official representative of LMFX and it is my job to ensure that our clients receive the very best service and the most accurate information.

First of all, let me state that we, at LMFX, take each case seriously and responsibly and we will do the same in this particular situation.

I would like to post some additional information regarding your case.

First of all, let me say that we had some temporary issues which caused certain delays in processing several withdrawals and your case was one of them unfortunately.

Secondly, I can confirm that the above-mentioned temporary issues that we experienced are now resolved and we are operating as usual.

I can also confirm that your withdrawal request was processed on 2017-07-18 17:13:05 through Skrill and since deposits and withdrawals via Skrill are instant, you must have received your money 2 days ago.

In addition, we absolutely always contact our clients after a withdrawal request in case we need any additional information and after a  withdrawal was completed to confirm that the money was sent successfully.

You were also contacted by our representative who kindly asked you to edit your comment here because the withdrawal was completed and we have never had the intention to steal your money and to lie to you as you imply.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask us here or to contact our Customer Support and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Ahmed,
Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 23, 2018,

Too long maintenance..

I am sorry but what kind of maintenance is this that has taken almost more than 1 week? Scheduled maintenance is something that takes 12-24 hours, top 2 days.. It's been more than a week? What's happening? You're losing your credibility and trust.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your feedback!

We completely understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

As stated below, the purpose of this maintenance is to improve the speed and quality of our services and we are doing our best to resolve any unintended consequences.
Unfortunately not all cases may be resolved immediately and some problems take time to get resolved. We can assure you that the whole team is absolutely dedicated to restore the whole process as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! We do appreciate it!
Janell,
Louisiana, USA,
Aug 16, 2019,

New Trader

Maybe I missed this in the term agreement but lmfx need to make it clear to your members who are just starting that the bonus money you give them is not really theirs and that’s it’s just an illusion to make you think you have more money then what you really have. So what happen to me is that I put 300 in my account and I get a notice saying that lmfx has giving me an extra bonus to my account.. I was super excited about this because this is the first time I’m trading live and I did a lot of demo so I thought I was ready,.. well I notice in my trading account now says it has 600 I’m like wow this is awesome.. this broker is not as bad as everyone say they are but I was wrong. So as I began to trade I jump in this really good setup thinking of course I can handle the market pulling back because of how much money was on my account well soon as I was negative 259 I believe that’s the right amount might have been more but whatever but as soon as it went negative like it was going to go all the way back lmfx took there bonus away and my account zeroed out. I’m looking like what the hell is going on but then I notice on my account that it says lmfx had removed the bonus away from me which zeroed my balance out and the sad part is I went on my demo account got in the same trade and made money on it.. so I’m like maybe there was a mistake so I put 100 on the account and lmfx gave me a 100 and boom soon as the account went negative lmfx took there bonus back again and zeroed out my balance now I’m like s** you and on to a new broker.. lmfx sucks
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Janell,
I believe you severely misunderstand how our deposit match bonus works. Its purpose is to increase the trading funds you have in your live trading account and help you further leverage your account. The bonus can also be claimed if specific trading conditions are met. Said requirements are outlined in our Deposit match bonus terms and conditions document, available in the Legal documents page on our website.
Note, however, that the bonus funds may not be lost and if the equity of your own account goes below the deposit match amount, the bonus is automatically removed by the system.
The document itself is located here and the the most important parts are marked in bold: https://static.lmfx.com/doc/Deposit_Match_Bonus_Terms_Conditions.pdf
Clients who enter the program are prompted to agree with the bonus terms of service while opening a trading account with said bonus and it is considered that they have read and understood all other acknowledgements regarding the bonus, as well as our account opening agreement and our terms of business.
While it is regrettable that you incurred losses, all necessary documentation is readily available on our web page on demand and you are also welcome to contact us directly regarding any questions or when in need of clarification regarding our services.
alabama, USA,
May 11, 2019,

its 5-10-2019 and i did receive my refund Today and LMFX did go out of there way to return the funds just wanted to update on this

Apr 19, 2019 - 1 Star at first all was going ok
I uploaded docs uploaded all that I had found and thought I had all things uploaded if you get my drift
so i went to deposit using a card
did the $50 required
then I relieved an email i needed a picture id with the face of my card in the picture
this was not something I was willing to do and I did not know of this beforehand
I did try to look around and see all the requirements
so I informed them to return the deposit
they said Please kindly allow 2-10 business days for the funds to be transferred back to your account. that was on Fri, Mar 8, 9:40 AM
it is now 4/18/2019 and no refund

now on Wed, Apr 17, 6:19 PM (1 day ago)
I get We kindly request that you send a bank statement from the day of the refund until present day that clearly shows the transactions made. You should be able to get it from your online banking system or directly from your bank.

You can send the document as a reply to this email and it will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Daniel Harris
should I send this is this safe ?
should I just walk away and let these people have the $50?
is there a third party i can ask that would be safe ?to send it to them

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 23, 2019 Dear cornbread8,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that as my colleague advised you, refunds may take between 2 - 10 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Keep in mind that due to Easter holidays, delays may occur.

Please also be advised that we require a recent bank statement in order to make sure that the transaction hasn't hit your account already. It is a standard and secure procedure which will not harm your account in any way.

We have already requested an investigation by our payment processor and we expect an update.

As soon as we receive any response on the matter, you will be notified personally via email and the latest information will be posted here as well.

De leon Aris,
Lemeri, Philippines,
Jan 27, 2016,

I started trading this broker a couple of months ago, standard procedure in opening an account, trading environment is surprising, its really fast, very noticeable, there are only three accounts types as of now, and I'm trading a test premium account with roughly 400 USD, good set of currency pairs, and an active support, so far the results are good. I have no complaints, but I will stick to the test account for another two months before moving my funds here

Maryland, USA,
Dec 8, 2017,

Still Observing

This is an update on my review of LMFX on Nov. 17,2017. So I finally got my over $8k funds after a full month and half! What I didn’t get though was a firm assurance or committment from the company that this problem will never happen again. Most brokers who care deeply about their clients would usually make a concrete show of such committment by offering bonuses to affected clients but it appears LMFX does not believe in that. For my part I expected a complete waiver on their bank fees but nope, I was still fully charged. That’s fine, I’m glad I got my money. What I’m not glad about still, though, is their use of slippage to shortchange you. I have stopped documenting the cases because it just happens everyday! I want to close a profitable trade of say, $500.00, the system reminds me the trade will be closed for $500, I hit the button to confirm. I check the amount and it’s $495.00. No, I’m not talking about swap costs! Or I place a buy limit order of GbpUSD at 1.3450. The order gets filled at 1.3452! So what happened there? And this is not a one-off. It always happens. That ladies and gentlemen is horrible. I want to give this broker more time to get it right but of course patience has limits. One more thing you need to worry about LMFX is the response time of the Back office. It’s just terrible. I will see if this broker improves and I hope they do otherwise I don’t see how they deal with competitions.

Nov 17, 2017 - 1 Star More than anything, the thing that endears clients to any broker is the ease of deposits and withdrawal but of course most especially . This company has no understanding of that. After close to one month of back and forth with them, I’m still waiting for at least 4 backlogs of withdrawals and they keep giving endless excuses to a point you cannot help but feel they are either unviable or not here for the long run or both! I have never, after many years of trading, been put through the shitshow that I’m currently experiencing. Their customer service can be ok when it involves you depositing your money but suddenly appear clueless when questions about their withdrawal process start coming. I didn’t want to rate them at all but had to give 1 star to emphasize just how terrible their withdraw system is. They will pin it all on their bank but will not tell you it will take them a whole week to even process your order. I should think that any business worth its name would throw a bank that won’t process clients orders in timely manner out but not LMFX. I’m still waiting for them to show me a track of my funds, which is over $8000.00. I don’t count on them to reply any soon but will count on them to come over here to try counter my post. My account number is 21839 so I’m real. They gotta be the worst of the worst when it involves sending you your money. I will do whatever it takes to get my money but am frustrated to death that I have to be put through this long wait. For the amount of negative reviews I have read here about them, you’d think they would do whatever it takes to resolve concerns about them but it looks obvious they are not interested in that. It also looks to me that they use treating a few clients right as a way to rope the rest of us in otherwise I cannot believe all their customers are not having this problem. This broker has a big question mark from me and I’m trying so hard to remain fair and professional in my review.