LMFX Review

Updated: Mar 8, 2021 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker based in Macedonia. Unlike US or EU based brokers, this allows LMFX to offer significantly higher leverage, all the way up to 1000:1.

For platforms, LMFX has multiple variations of MetaTrader 4 available, including the classic MT4 desktop, MT4 mobile for Android and iPhone, MT4 for iPad, and MT4 WebTrader. ECN accounts are available. EAs, news spike trading, and scalping are all supported.

LMFX support offers multilingual live chat 24 hours per day, 5 days per week. Support is also available by phone, email, and a contact form.

Although it is unregulated, LMFX has been in operation providing services for forex traders since 2015.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

ILLINOIS, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

BUYER BEWARE!!!

I submitted my buy order and it was registered as a sell order by the system. I lost over $2000 dollars. I contacted customer service to resolve the issue with the logs from the system. They acknowledge that it was their mistake but never returned my money!
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! GO TO THEIR COMPETITOR!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Mar 5, 2021:
Dear PWALKER,
Thank you for your review! We understand your frustration probably caused by confusion but I will try to explain the situation once more even though it was explained to you already in great detail.
First of all, claiming that you submitted a BUY order which was treated as a SELL order is impossible. But just to be on the safe side we asked you to provide us with screenshots and MT4 logs which you did and it is greatly appreciated. After checking the screenshots, the logs, and our internal system, we confirmed that your BUY order is actually a BUY order as it should be.
As explained in multiple back and forth emails, the fact that the market moved against you, does not mean that the system registered it as a SELL order. The movement of the price and the market does not change the type of the order. When you place a Buy order, you profit from the rising of the price. In your case, however, the trade was opened at 13101 and closed at 13056. This resulted in a loss.
My colleagues provided you with a detailed explanation and even a visual representation of a market movement so you can see the concept of a downward market.
But even after all these explanations on our side, you continue to claim that we scammed you 2000 USD, which is again a false accusation. You did have an unprofitable trade, a BUY order which was in fact a BUY order, and due to the market going down, you experienced a loss of -225 USD (not 2000 USD as stated in the comment above).
The last email we received from you contains threats, swear words, and a refund request (with more swear words than necessary) and we once more explained that a refund is not possible since there wasn't a mistake on our end. Shortly after that, you requested a withdrawal which was processed right away.
We're deeply sorry for the way you feel but I'm afraid my colleagues were more than kind to you and explained everything in great detail. In case there is still something unclear regarding the situation, please feel free to contact our Customer Support again and we will do our best to provide the information you require!
Duy Huynh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Feb 2, 2021,

Reliable broker for me

I am based in Asia and attemped many brokers from local to international. I came accross this broker on Facebook and decided to opened up a small account. After 8 months, I made some withdrawals and this broker is reliable, no hassles with my withdrawal and deposit ofc. Quick support and swift payout processing but you won't find many advanced things here, only good spread and MT4 platform trading.
John,
Doe, USA,
Dec 4, 2020,

Give them your money if you do not want to see it again.

I tried the service at the recommendation of associate, and it started out good. Bait and switch with bonuses thinking they were on my side, and I noticed my trades were losing more than gains. Make $5 and lose $10 and as this continues your account is slowly drained and siphoned down to nothing. Expert Advisor-I think not.
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 7, 2020:
Dear John,

Thank you for your review!
Please note that as per our Company policy, all complaints regarding trading activity must be submitted via email.
If you have any issues regarding a particular trade you will have to send us an email to support@lmfx.com with your trading account ID, the ID of the trades themselves, along with a detailed description of the exact issue.
Any relevant screenshots will be appreciated as well. After we receive your email, we will investigate the matter.
anonymous,
Austin, TX, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

Payment system needs improvement but overall these people have integrity

Had to write another review for this broker. This is my third large withdrawal. First
withdrawal was for 21k, 42k, and my third withdrawal was for $20k. All these withdrawals were received in my bank account in less than a week.Lmfx paid out all
withdrawals. This company is legit. I know there may be some negative feedback on here that they are a scammer. Those that are screaming out scammers are either those who accepted the bonus money but d0nt know how it worked or, those who don't know how to trade but want to blame the broker. Trading is a hard business. Read somewhere years ago that 98% of people who enter this business end up loosing money. So, instead of pointing the fingers at the broker like lmfx, it may be time to take the time to develop a winning trading strategy. Lmfx is a legit company. The reason why I'm only giving them 4 stars is because their payment system needs improvement. For those of us using credit/debit card to fund our trading account, it would be nice to be able to deposit more than $3k per day as well as not have to wait 24-36 hrs for every 6 successful deposit. Other than their payment method,
this is a solid broker.

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars I posted the last 2 message. That I was able to make a withdrawal of $21k and $42k.
Yes. you will get your money back from lmfx. They are not crooks. However, I would not give them 5 stars. I would give them 3 stars at most. Why 3 stars. Their payment system is horrible. They allow you to make a total deposit of $3k per day for up to 48 hours with a total deposit of $6k if you are using a debit card. Now after a total of 6k deposit, if let say the market is not moving in your direction and you want to add additional funds to keep from hitting margin, you would have to wait 24-48 hrs from you last deposit before you can make another deposit. Now tell me who does this favor? The client or the broker? Now if you ask lmfx, they would tell you they are trying to protect you from fraudulent activity. That is a lie. Other brokers do not put a cap on how much you can deposit into your trading account. So, instead of a 5 star, I am going to go with a 3 star because their payment system ( deposit and withdrawal) method is horrible. Short term, if u are trying to make a few bucks, they are an okay broker to trade with. But if you are in this business long term like myself, you are better off finding another broker. And please lmfx, dont come
in here and tell me to deposit with cryptocurrencies. Cyrocurreinces are too volatile for some of us to deposit with.

Oct 24, 2020 - 5 Stars This broker is the real deal. Many people will let the fact that they are not regulated turn
them away from LMFX. I too use to think that way until you realize that many (not all) of these
regulated brokers really dont have your best interest at heart. I had to share my experience with
LMFX. Been trading with them now for about 3 months and thus far, I can tell you that they are not
a a market maker. The platform doesnt freeze when placing a trade. Also, their customer service support
is excellent. Last but not the least, most of you might be concerned as to whether or not you
will be able to make a withdrawal of profits. I can vouch and say yes. I've made two big withdrawals,
one in the amount of $21k and the other in the amount of $42k and both withdrawals were paid out.
Now, I would say to exercise some patience when requesting a withdrawal via wire. Remember, international
wire transfer can take a bit longer than domestic wire. But if you know how to trade and looking
for a solid broker to trade with, you need to look into this brokerage firm. Trading is not easy.
It took me many years of failure and loosing before I became good at it. Finding the right broker
who doesnt take trades against can go a long way when it comes to being a profitable trader.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Nov 10, 2020 Hello and thank you for your feedback!

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced!

LMFX offers a variety of funding options provided by third-party companies, and it is understandable for them to have certain conditions and restrictions.

Our sole purpose is to deliver the very best services to our clients, so we have other funding options available that are easily accessible from your LMFXconnect account.

You can check their minimum and maximum deposit requirements in your Wallet. There are deposit methods that do not use cryptocurrency to facilitate the payment and are just as swift and secure.

Should you require any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA,
Nov 12, 2020,

New client for LMFX

No problems whatsoever. They do what they say and say what they do. As a US resident this is the best offshore broker experience I have had. Very consistent. I received everything they commit to.

For all of the complainers you need to adjust your expectations. This broker does not deserve any less than four stars for any of the very minor issues I have seen posted. Stop whining and start trading.
tampa, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Hidden Fees with depositing with mastercard.

I have used my check card (mastercard) to deposit 499.99$ and it was deducted 538.27$ that is about 7.8% (there is an other riview with the capital one for 99 his was withdrawn 107$) and there is an international fee from the bank that was around 5$. The other 38$ has been said bank fee or 3rd party processing fee which is nothing to do with the broker.
I don't know is that a cash processing fee by the bank or etc but it showed as a withdrawn by
"FULANDOK cheng du shi CNCN "
international conversion fee is from the bank which is 4.31.
So in their web site under the mastercard they should inform the customer that there will be a 7.8% hidden processing fee by the bank or the processing company than it would be fair. for the customer
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Dear omerayyer,
Thank you for your review!
As mentioned previously, we as a brokerage do not have fees on deposits. Any fees applied come from third party payment processing companies/banks.
The transaction is international, thus the banks and payment processors may charge you a small amount, as it is expected in most cases from such transaction.
We cannot be held responsible for such fees, as we are not the ones who impose them, thus we can't post any official information on our website.
As this is not a domestic acquirer, issuing banks charge a fee for any international transactions and currency conversion (if any). The charges vary from card issuer to card issuer and the real-time FX rate, around 1%-7%.
Should you have any further questions, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support!
Annie Dela,
San Pedro, Philippines,
Oct 2, 2020,

get the job done

I've almost done 4 months of live trading, here are some thoughts, lmfx gets the job done, pretty much a straight forward broker, very good spreads, execution is pretty quick, might be a good idea to add more withdrawal options, but for the most part, usually withdrawals are processed with in 48 hrs.
Chris Vo,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 7, 2020,

Satisfied services and decent payout

Been trading with this broker for about 2 years and totally satisfied. It's a classic broker with decent and swift services. There are not too many advanced services as MT5 or PAMM but I was looking for a broker I can stick to trading mainly. Lucky that my EA works with their trading platform MT4. CS also supports live chat but only Europe time. Withdrawal is possible with Skrill and Neteller and you will get fund in 24 hours except weekend. Reliable broker!
arizona, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

Scammer , scammer

Scammer scammer scammer , they stole my money 4600 $ .
they suddenly removed the bonus from my account to make my margin to reach to zero then close all my open position and stole 4600 $ .
i had on my account at this time 2600 Margin with 250 % . but they removed the bonus and closed all open position and stole my money ., keep away from them

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Dear Loay Atef,
Thank you for your review! We investigated your case once again, and we can assure you that the Deposit Match Bonus works as it should so we cannot accept your statement as plausible.
You have been informed by two of our agents - on live chat and via email - about the Deposit Match Bonus and its Terms and Conditions.
We always advise our clients to read the ToS carefully before choosing any bonus and agreeing upon it.
The document clearly states the following:
The funds attached to the trading account as Deposit Match Bonus are available to increase the trading funds available and help in leveraging the account. They may not be lost.
This means that if your account is being stopped out, the bonus is being removed.
And also:
If the Client's account goes below the Deposit Match bonus amount, then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, if the Cash Equity (Equity - Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit Bonuses will be canceled and withdrawn from the respective Client's account. In this case, the Company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
You made two deposits of 1000 USD, so 2000 USD in total. Hence, you received the same amount matching in your account as per the Deposit Match Bonus.
Unfortunately, you experienced some losses + swap fees, and your account was stopped out.
Following the Deposit Match Bonus ToS, the bonus was automatically removed shortly after that.
Should you have any more questions, please contact us via phone, email, or Livechat.
New York, USA,
Aug 14, 2020,

Outstanding Broker Doing The Right Thing By The Client

Been with LMFX for 4 years as a US client, outstanding broker. Lightning fast execution, fair spreads and usually zero commissions. They've held the line while other brokers have fallen out through the years. I've made six figures with the company and have withdrawn it all without any questions besides verifying some information about myself.

For an offshore broker they've got an amazing reputation and have come a very long way in the past few years and should honestly be a top tier broker - regulated or not.

Many of you might notice there are a few bad reviews. The biggest criticism that LMFX has is their withdrawal process. Yes, in the past I've experienced a slow withdrawal but since then I've wired huge amounts in excess of $40,000 and they've made it to my bank account within just a few business days. Don't be discouraged, they pay out timely and deposits are quick as well. Deposit methods could be optimized, but throughout time you'll notice they are constantly adding in new ways to deposit.