LMFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX.com

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Lesotho Southern Africa, Lesotho,
Aug 9, 2018,

Excellent

I have been using this broker for 3years now and I have a team of 32 traders. I also have MOU with this company as a partner. They are excellent! Withdrawals are fast through Skrill.

Apr 5, 2018 - No Rating I joined LMFX.com since the year 2016. There is no broker that offers its clients so much like those guys! I have been using their deposit match bonus and working with confidence under a very good leverage and spreads of 0.02 pips. They process payments within seconds when using Skrill account for transactions and few days in other methods of payments and deposits depending on how fast is your bank to process external deposits to your bank account. So far me and my eight teams of traders are prospering under this best offers,
Can Tho, Viet Nam,
Aug 2, 2018,

Credible choice for eur, gbp trader

I was introduced to this broker LMFX from a friend running a Forex review sites and my requirement is a simple broker with a few options, I don't want an advanced broker with many account, platform and payment to choose. After trying demo for months, I eventually opened real account last Oct, verification process is same as previous brokers I have tried. You need to submit your ID and proof of residence (utility bill or bank statement). Then I receive a phone call from LMFX for consulation. My account is Premium (no com), most of my favourite pairs as EUR, GBP and JPY have good spreads but what I most like is it's very fast execution, I can get the price I want with pending orders. After first few months with loss, I have made some profit and withdrew several times = SKrill, withdrawal requests are processed under 24 hours.
MARYLAND, USA,
Jul 27, 2018,

FMFX IS A SCAM

This company is a scam .. On the demo platform copy trading is allowed , but as soon as you open a live account they will block you from copy trading... I finally requested to return my money back ...these people will ask you some documents and refused to tell me that my bank statement is needed also and told me that my request has been received and it will take up to 10 business days to process the transfer... Guess what ? they waited for up to 2 weeks to send a new email that I must send my bank statement otherwise they will not send my money .. These people are just an other source of fraud .. Please stay away from these people otherwise your money will be stocked...
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Please allow me to politely disagree with your above statements.

Copy trading is allowed on both in Demo and Live environments.

You claim you have experienced some kind of issue when attempting to set your software (trade copier) on your MT4 platform. Yet there are no complaints on that subject in our support (or any) inbox. We would have happily assisted with any issues you may have had, but, once again, you decided not to share your issues with us or request assistance. You could have done so at any point in time via our live chat, via email request or via phone conversation. We pride ourselves on our support services and the speed in which we handle requests. All in all, you left our helping hands tied by choosing not to share any information with us.

What you did decide to share with us is your unwillingness to go with our account verification procedure, which is required in order for you to gain access to deposit methods and perform withdrawals. I would like to remind you that this verification is mandatory and you are required to agree upon it when you register your account with us. So, surely, you must have known of these requirements. Bear in mind that these terms and conditions are readily available on our website at all times.

I would like to further state that each request for these documents was met with heavy resistance on your part. Despite numerous explanations why those documents were needed, you continued to dispute each and every one, claiming we were requesting those documents to, and I quote “make things hard for you”. That is most certainly not the case. Those documents are required as per international Anti-Money Laundering requirements and procedures.

I would also kindly remind you that the only reason why the withdrawal request lasted as long as it did, is due to your unwillingness to cooperate with us. Had you provided the documents the day they were requested, this delay could have been avoided.

I would also kindly remind you that those documents were requested several times, not once, as you claim. You were also contacted via phone numerous times by our representatives, due to the fact you were unresponsive in email communication. Those calls were met with foul language and screaming on your part, and that is well documented. While we always try to understand our customers and put ourselves in their shoes, your behavior towards our representatives was highly uncalled for.

All in all, we at LMFX never want to hold funds from our Clients for a prolonged period of time. To make verifications smoother, we encourage all of our clients to contact us and ask questions, should they have any. Assistance/information will not be denied. That being said, we can do very little with clients who do not wish to cooperate with us.

We have logs of your correspondence with us and we can readily provide them in order to prove our statements, should you desire.
Jul 25, 2018,

Amazing customer service and low spreads

Website is a little buggy at times and spreads are not the lowest ive seen but they are definitly as close to 0 as you can get with spread based commission. Customer service is amazing and answers any questions almost immediatly. They are unregulated but because of the customer service i feel like i can trust them with my account for the upcoming years.
Jul 24, 2018,

I see in one of their reply in May 2018 that they were going extensive maintenance of zoompay and it will be resolved soon. Today is July 24th, still zoompay is not available! Did their staff who started maintenance left LMFX and left maintenance to be completed never?
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Kumar,

Please understand that "Zoompay", our card processor, is a third party company which is not under the control of LMFX in no way, shape or form. We merely use their services in a way to facilitate payments via Debit/Credit cards. That said, the maintenance is on their end, not ours. While some clients would find the lack of this convenience troublesome, it impacts us even more. We do constantly evaluate new options, but we are only prepared to implement a new solution if it meets our high standards and only if we are confident that this is the right step for the company and our clients.
In the meantime, customers are encouraged to use the host of other options or site offers. US clients in particular may choose to deposit either through Bank wire or Vload.
Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 23, 2018,

Too long maintenance..

I am sorry but what kind of maintenance is this that has taken almost more than 1 week? Scheduled maintenance is something that takes 12-24 hours, top 2 days.. It's been more than a week? What's happening? You're losing your credibility and trust.
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your feedback!

We completely understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

As stated below, the purpose of this maintenance is to improve the speed and quality of our services and we are doing our best to resolve any unintended consequences.
Unfortunately not all cases may be resolved immediately and some problems take time to get resolved. We can assure you that the whole team is absolutely dedicated to restore the whole process as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! We do appreciate it!
Jul 17, 2018,

Bs

Firstly they dont tell you when they maintaining the site. So you are then left in a sticky situation if you need money out. Then they tell you they didn't know there was gonna be a maintenance. There communication is also shit with clients as they just copy and paste response without even reading the question
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 19, 2018:
Dear Jack,

Thank you for your feedback!

We at LMFX diligently review each and every case individually and address it as such.

Please allow me to politely disagree with you.

Contrary to your statement, our website clearly stated that a scheduled maintenance will take place and that we do not have a precise time frame for its completion.

The purpose of this maintenance is to improve the speed and quality of our services and we sincerely apologize for any unintended consequences. Please understand not all cases may be resolved immediately and such problems take time to get resolved.

The entire LMFX team is working around the clock to resolve any lingering issues as quickly as possible.

Regarding the questions that you contacted one of the members of our team about, let me say that they were obviously related to the maintenance process and I’m afraid you cannot expect that you will get a different response than the one announced on our website.
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jul 6, 2018,

I managed to get my another withdrawal two days ago, the whole process took around 24 - 36 hours through my wallet service (still), most my withdrawals take the same time on average, well most my online trading are done through these services, lmfx is offering a good set of services, noticeably the good spreads and well I would say stability and execution is good too, all within expectations anyhow. Scalping is done easily and the same goes for swing which many would find suitable. I would like to see more expansion in the upcoming months, maybe more assets to trade and more options for withdrawals but I have no complains. My total live trading is about nine months premium account.
Annapolis, USA,
Jun 12, 2018,

Good broker

I joined this broker 3 months before and as a new trader this is my first Broker who I work with. Withdraw and deposit is very easy. My first withdraw was 100$ by wire transfer which took 6 days. customer care is very very helpful.
canada, Canada,
May 31, 2018,

scammers

they are active my buy limit trade order manually with out hit the price and stolen my balance
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jun 5, 2018:
Dear Mohammed,

Even though you did not choose to include your LMFX connect ID (registration number) or any details of significance to back up your claims, we are well aware of your case and would very much like to disprove your statements.

Let us begin with the following – you provided a screenshot of a trade order you claim was not executed properly to our Support, Sales and Back Office departments. You were promptly answered within an hour by our agents, explaining why your order was activated and closed with great detail. The evaluation was quite simple – you claimed that you initiated a Buy Limit order. The system logs, however, clearly showed that you manually opened the order. This is also backed up by the fact that your previous trading behavior also shows this tendency – opening trades before World Economic News to take advantage of the rapid market movements during those times. However, in this specific occasion, the market did not go your way and you were stopped out. We also reminded you that you never placed a Stop Loss or Take Profit options on this specific trade to protect your balance.

All in all, the situation was adequately handled by our representatives with all due professionalism. Our agents provided you with logs, screenshots, and MT4 data to disprove your claims. You, however, decided to respond with threats and posted a review here, on the FPA forum, to degrade our reputation.

I would like to remind you that we are very willing to provide all our communication and system logs, which will undoubtedly prove the truth of our statements and the evaluation of your trade. Just say the word.

We would also like to state that despite the claims made here, you continue to deposit funds, trade with us and use our services on a regular basis, which, if anything, proves the inadequacy of this review. We would be grateful if you correct it, so that it reflects the truth, as is proper.