CMSTrader.com Review

Safe Side Trading Ltd

Updated: Jul 24, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CMSTrader is a forex broker. CMS Trader offers the MT5 and Web trader forex trading top platform. CMSTrader.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold, bitcoin and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

CMSTrader.com
May 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with CMSTrader until this issue is resolved.
August 2016:  The UK FCA has issued an Unauthorized Firm warning against CMSTrader.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
February 2016: The Ontario Securities Commission has issued a warning against CMSTrader.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 2016:  Pandorx Ventures Ltd, formerly CMS Ventures Limited (NZ Registration number 5472141) was removed from the New Zealand Companies Register. CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include 12Trader.com

Minimum Deposit: $500
Established: 2013
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: Support@cmstrader.com, +44-2038687251
Regulations:
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (175+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of CMSTrader.com on our forum

Trader,
Germany,
Jul 21, 2017,

At least they behave like spam company. At the beginning they demonstrate you that you can win and you started trust them. But later they give wrong advices and at the end you are the loser. Don't know why people doesn't inform police about it as what they do is criminal. Actually this I going to do and will see if police can help to close them for ever.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 25, 2018,

Cannot Withdraw

I started to sign up the account at cmstrader because it poped up at investing.com. after sign up i received a call and mentioning that they are related to investing.com. They introduced my account manager Stephen Black. During the time i made more deposit due to loss issue. After a while it came to profit and i sent a withdrawal for a small portion of $400. Steven said that it will be proceeded in 7 days. After a while i have not received the fund yet and my account suddently mentioned "unable to connect to server". I asked Steven again but now he blocked my WA. Can anyone experience the same things? Can I have the money back?

Rohit,
Nagdeo, USA,
Apr 25, 2018,

CMS TRADER SCAM !!!

CMSTrader scammed me with $7000 . When requested for a withdrawal they stop taking receiving our calls.
I was scammed by their broker/agent Joseph David, Cell number# +44 7440 903321.

STAY AWAY FROM CMSTRADER !!!

Iceland,
May 5, 2018,

CMS TRADER IS MASTER OF SCAM

Do not believe anything they say !
This company is a fraud company, they called me after i signed up with investing.com and claimed they owned that site and many others, some gentleman called David who was very likable and polite, i had read a lot of bad review about them and had my doubts, somehow the begged me to give them a chance and told me all forex company had bad review, they told me they are regulated by new zealand company office and sent me a copy of the regulation which was photoshopped and fake, later on i looked at this https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5472141
I have the same story as everyone else here, i invested 2000$ for a start, Steven black traded for me and got huge gains and persuaded me to invest more which i did, 2 weeks later i had gained 60% on top of my total investment and at that time i wanted to try to withdraw as little as 2000$ and then everything started to fall to pieces, I never got any money back ! they placed bad trades which burned all my money up and closed my account, for sure i think all the stupid beginners like me are given demo accounts to play with and they hold our money for themselves.
One of Stevens last words were :
I was told if i write a bad review about them they will sue me with all their legal power.
His last word was : Haha

Sweden,
Apr 26, 2018,

Thieves and scammers, don't get any close to them!!!

I was first contacted through WhatsApp from a guy called "David" with telephone number +44 7957 749668. He was very patient and very careful on how to approach and convinced me about opening an account with CMS Trader with a minimum of $500. I deposited my $500 and they assigned me a supposedly senior analyst called "Joseph Davis" (+44 7440 903321) who started giving me signals which were just garbage going exactly in the opposite direction for days and after a few days he told me he only trades with big accounts of $10K and more so I should deposit more in my account.
I decided to withdraw and close my account and they disappeared, nobody replied any message from then on. I've tried to reach them by email and chat and they just close the chats and never reply emails.
It's been more than a month I asked for my money back and I'm still waiting. Please get away from these scammers!!!

Oslo, Norway,
May 17, 2018,

It is a big Fraud

CMS TRADER IS A BIG SCAM!

I was introduced to CMS trader through a known and deposited 7300 USD. Joseph Davis was the account Manager but they are all thievess..I have been chasing cms for over 7 months now but I have not got my money back. It is scam. Whether it Joesph, Wisam, Alex, Celena..these are all virual identities, you can trace them and will disappear the moment you want your money back.

Fraud!!!

Shajna Rashid,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 1, 2017,

THEY ARE SCAM - LOOK AT FCA WEBSITE

CMS Traders approached me to open an account with them for free forex trade signals. To convince me David Krone, the advisor, offered me free bitcoin like currency as a start up bonus and sent number of screenshots of past signals claiming the 85% accuracy. He sounded very genuine but very pushy to deposit money quickly to take advantage of risk free trading - first three trades on house sort of thing. When I requested bit more detail about the company the lies started unfolding. The finance lady told me the names (yes NAMES) of the registered company under which CMS has traded. it turns out the company dissolves itself after every 2 years or so, these are the names I was told they have been known by; Safe Side Consulting, Pandorx, Safe Side Trading. Each time the company either remains dormant for the duration or has string of directors resigning/appointing before company gets dissolved. The finance lady even tried convincing me the reason for the change of name with Companies House is because they have to renew their trading licence every 2 years, bit like your driving licence!
What a joke, that is not how companies registration works at all.
More worryingly, FCA which is the organisation that overlooks the financial organisations in UK has listed them as a scam company:

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE NOT GENUINE.

Nicole,
May 21, 2019,

CMSTrader Company Compliance NEEDS TO BE FINED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT

These people are charlatans! They will rip you off for all you have. Then ask for more and give no results except lose your money. Oh if you were like me and caused a big deal problem with Compliance they will reinstate what they lost and then LOSE IT AGAIN!!!
Nicole
Stephan Hill Steer clear of him!

GStar,
Germany,
Dec 29, 2017,

CMS a scam trader, dont invest looking in initial profits. You will never get to enjoy them.

CMS Trader is a perfect scam company, I have started slowly and increased my funds, as I found the trading fun. Stephan Hill from CMS was misguiding and lost all my money at the end of the day. They opened one trade and made a loss of more than 35000€ in less than one day.
He made me deposit more and more money saying that the rest of the trades can survive with those funds. After looking back in time I see the whole thing as a trap.

UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 6, 2018,

CMS and absolue SCAMMER

They show profit at the beginning and once you deposit more they grab it all away making bad trades on your behalf.
I urge you not to join CMS they are an absolute SCAM. DO NOT fall for their friendly and convincing conversation. I lost 2000 pounds not to mention an extra 100 pounds international currency exchanges.
I wish I came across this website before I made the deposit. They are not regulated so do not fall in their trap.
Please do your research before you make your deposit. I was naive and they robbed me completely.