BlueMaxCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2018

BlueMaxCapital is a forex broker. Blue Max Capital offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. BlueMaxCapital.com offers over 10 forex currency pairs, bullions, commodities, energy and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueMaxCapital.com

Join live discussion of BlueMaxCapital.com on our forum

Niralya,
Coimbatore, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

HI, myself have invested in BlueMax Capital, they provide the best service and fast withdrawal process. Initially, I invested 1000$ and within a span of a year my balance is 1600$ now. I'm happy with BlueMax Capital and recommend others also the same.
Nitin,
Marina, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 9, 2018,

Best account management service

Hi, In 2014 I invested $10k in bluemax now I really wonder my account balance crossed $60k their pamm performance and cumulative growth is amazing. Their support too good. I really appreciate you guys.
Cippss,
Romania,
Jan 11, 2018,

Blue Max Capital do false advrtising, they advertise on fron page 1:10 leverege for crypto, but when you finaly setup a demo account you find out they offer 1:4. You can setup a live account in a second but for demo account I recive the password only after a few days and several questions.

Here are the proof for my review:
Reply by bluemaxcapital submitted Jan 17, 2018:
Dear Cippss,

Kindly understand the situation, While launching of crypto Initially we provided 1:10 leverage that is true but due to high fluctuation most of the crypto liquidities reduced their leverage thats the exact reason we have also reduced the leverage to 1:4 and we informed this properly to all our clients before one week. We hope its a very normal thing that all brokerages do. Also we replied the same reason for your support ticket too.

For creation of demo account, its much easier with us because we didn't implement any mandatory user registration. You can directly download MT4 platform and simply do registration and get the login details instantly. Anyways we are sorry if any inconvenience caused to you. We always love to build our system user friendly and assure that we will keep on improving it.
#MrThi,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
May 29, 2017,

Good and can be better

I am an IB for Malaysia and can find me as #MrThi. Been doing business with them since Nov 2016 and so far no issue are encountered. They just need to improvise their back office has its hard to get the information that i need.
Gurjeet,
Mar 24, 2017,

Excellent Forex Broker. 7 star rating from me.

Best Forex Broker I have ever come across. Withdrawals are fast and so as the communications. 7 star from me
Gurjeet (Australia)
Balakrishnan,
coimbatore, India,
Dec 26, 2016,

bluemax capital fraud forex broker company.

Bluemax is a cheating fx broker in south india. it's owner aravind is involved many forex frauds, he is from tirunelveli. He have partners like Gopalkrisnan (gkfutures.com) is known forex cheating person in coimbatore.
Bluemax capital not give withdrawal to many person. they cheat many people in forex market.
Reply by bluemaxcapital submitted Jan 4, 2017:
Hello Mr.Balakrishnan,

Myself Gopal from BlueMax Capital.
May I know you have a account with us. If yes please provide and tell what is your problem.

For your kind information

We dont have any pending withdrawal for any clients and so far we have given very best & quick service in all aspects and our clients knows very well about it. So dont try to blame unnecessary without any evidence. It doesn't affect our company reputation.
Swetha Menon,
Kerala, India,
Aug 25, 2016,

Perfect Forex Trading Broker.

Bluemax Leverage 1:400 only its not enough for me. But they protect their clients, So that I like bluemax.
Sanjai ,
, India,
Jul 2, 2016,

Trading with bluemax in 2 years. secure funding options and quick support. trusted forex broker.

They giving live account trading statement in traders room. Its amazing. 100% transparency. Keep it up!
Sivakumar,
Chennai, India,
Jan 14, 2016,

I trade with BlueMax right from 2014. I can't say anything bad about them. I withdraw money many times, it was quick and genuine.