ColmexPro.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ColmexPro is a forex broker. Colmex Pro offers the MT4, Web Trader and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. ColmexPro.com offers over 50 forex pairs, stocks, cfds, futures, options, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ColmexPro.com
Mar-14-2019: CySEC has reached a settlement of EUR 50,000 with ColmexPro.com for possible violation. CLICK HERE to verify.
January 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with Colmex Pro until this issue is resolved.

Minimum to Open Live: $2,000
Established: 2010
Address: 8 John Kennedy Street, Kanika Enaerios Complex, Iris House, office 440C-D, 4th floor, Limassol 3106, Cyprus
Contact: support@colmexpro.com, +1800-213-2170
Regulators: CySEC #123/10, ACPR #73709, BaFIN #124339, FSB #46990, CMNV #2855, FCA #547535
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Colmex Pro Multitrader
CFD: (30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of ColmexPro.com on our forum

Czech Republic,
Oct 23, 2017,

Bad working whit ColmexPro!!!

Hi I would like to share my experience by working whit ColmexPro. After 8 months of work, I tried to withdraw my money. As a result my account was blocked for 1 month without explanation. After the end of the month my funds were transferred to my account,but whitout profits.In my opinion,it make no sense to invest in a broker from you cannot get your earned money.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Oct 19, 2017,

Colmex Pro stole my money

Colmex Pro (www.colmexpro.com) is an awful broker. To call it a broker is a generous act. A scammer is far more appropriate.

Have been trading with them for several months. As soon as some interesting profits are made, Colmex terminates the account and seizes the complete amount of profits. In the process they don't substantiate anything, they don't communicate. They just make a lump sum debit in your MT4 account and steal your money.

Since more than one month now, Colmex has not answered a single email, namely to clarify where are the funds they stole away from me.

You trade, you make gains, they loose due to their rigged business model, they close your account, they steal your money, they don't communicate and leave no other option for you than to hit social media and address the regulations bodies in Cyprus.

This broker is great for traders who loose money. If your plan is to be profitable, stay away as you will get into real problems getting your money back.

Disclaimer: this post aims not only to warn other possible traders and customers, but also and above all, is a part of the efforts to recover my funds back from Colmex. I wish to make this very clear

Mindaugas,
Lithuania, Lithuania,
Oct 12, 2017,

Awoid this broker!

Hello, I want to tell you about a bad experience. I trading for a few months. I used MY OWN news EA and had a profit. After a few months, they blocked my account because them not like my profit.. They refund only deposit, and all profits were canceled. Absurd!
So, go away from this SCAM broker!!!

Danny,
Beer Sheva, Israel,
Jul 11, 2016,

Oh it's amazing, now everything is clear about Colmex, please have a look what Colmex just accused with:
"Lawsuit request against the Forex company Colmex and Meir Barak: collecting interests and dividends unlawfully"
Please have a look in: http://colmexpro.co/

2016-07-07 1 Star I uploaded my funds to colmexpro.com via a debit card and they were quick to accept. I've recently been trying to withdraw said funds and they've made the process very difficult every step of the way. My funds are still stuck in the account. DO NOT USE Colmex
I really disappointed from colmex, my conclusion is they are scammers like another brokers.

Tom,
Austria, Austria,
Apr 8, 2016,

We start working with Colmex - up to now I can review only positiv .. investments in forex - depend on you're trading style may be good here. We are now 3 months invested and what we check is ok .. we will trade next month`s and I belief that 3 stars are minimum and see 4 stars or 5 coming soon .. Cheers have a pip filled day Tom