JCMFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

JCMFX is a forex broker. JCMFX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. JCMFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, equity indices, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

JCMFX.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@jcmfx.com, +852 8191 5066
Regulators: SVGFSA #23313/IBC
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of JCMFX.com on our forum

Magrs7,
, Latvia,
Jul 21, 2016,

Low quality company that is unable to approve copies of the documents from 27.06.2016., although the rules says that it is carried out within 48 hours. Don't waste your time !!!

JOhn,
malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 10, 2017,

conclusion, not recommend for this broker house. scam traders money

jcmfx broker house is scam broker house, it scam most of traders money, change trader entry price, plug in news mt4 software, running by malaysia young 20++ owner, lot traders account lost lot due to backend admin do lot things to make sure traders lost money. call killer. is unregulated scam broker house.

Sep 28, 2016 - No Rating jcmfx is scam forex broker house, money maker broker, scam investor usd70k and use lot of plug in software scam trader and backend change trader entry price when not online . is malaysian asia broker house

Oct 7, 2016,

This broker doesn't allow EA trading. This is clear sign they try to steal money from newbie traders. So that they can easily apply slippage, hidden spread or whatsoever. Their forex chart shows a lot of jumping spread from 3 point up to 50 points during low market volatility. This could probably plugins activities at work. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER!!!!!

Portugal,
Jul 16, 2018,

SCAM! That broker canceled all my profits. Be careful. Here is this screen from my personal Cabinet: http://prntscr.com/k6xt6r. This from my profits: http://prntscr.com/k6xvmy. And the fact that got back my only Deposit without profit: http://grabilla.com/08710-b725c91b-1c6d-4575-9b7b-369dde089eaf.html. I want to make a complaint to the regulator (FSA) if it is really to make simple traders. FPA help me please.

Kvon,
Leningrad region, Russian Federation,
May 30, 2019,

Broker JCMFX does not want to pay the earned profit to the trader!

I opened my trading account 10001234 with broker JCMFX on March 6, 2019. I made a deposit of 130 dollars. Last year I already traded with this broker on MT4. He had a rule: the order must be on the market for at least 2 minutes. On a new trading account, I met this condition. For a month of trading, I earned about 170 dollars. I ordered a withdrawal of money. Three days later, I see that the broker canceled a profit of $ 150, because according to its rules: the order must be on the market for at least 4 minutes. I did not receive any letter of changes in conditions. I slightly increased the deposit began to trade again.
I began to comply with this new rule: at least 4 minutes. For a month I earned a good profit of 730 dollars. On May 11, I ordered a new withdrawal = $ 300. The broker did not make a withdrawal for a long time. I began to write him letters. May 24, I receive a letter from the broker: the order must be on the market for at least 10 minutes. And the broker cancels my $ 400 profit. What does it mean??? As soon as I make a request for a withdrawal - the broker comes up with new rules.
I do not recommend this broker! Broker JCMFX does not want to pay the earned profit to the trader!

Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2017,

Decent broker!

Very good broker, with fast payments.
(it would be a five star review if they hadn't an issue in some fx pairs spread ''flash widening ''. Many times you see a buy value and you realize that you bought in a much bigger one in a blink of an eye without any news or something critical happening. If jcmfx fix this, I will give five stars!)

Felicia,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Feb 25, 2017,

Fastest broker ever

All I can say is this broker is FAST! If you want a fast liquidity broker this is the broker you will want! Their support team is great too.

Jason,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 3, 2016,

Tried this broker for 2 months. have to admit the documents verification really takes some time. they took a week to approve my documents. However, beside that , the execution is fast. Withdrawal is very fast too. The most amazing thing about this broker is the price movement is somehow a lot faster than the other brokers that i have been using.

Nurun Nahar,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 28, 2016,

They providing really a great service. Though they took time for document verification but other all services are ok. I made $425 from that no deposit bonus $30 within 2 months and withdrawn $375. They processed on my skrill account within a day. Servers also first. I am happy about their service.

Md Ariful Islam,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2016,

Really very good broker and platform is very fast. I got non-deposit bonus and make profit $302. And withdraw $90 and got it within 3 hours in my skrill account............