MaximusFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0412017-04-18maxmalladi vs maximusfx.comguilty

Marnix Van Overmeire,
Damme, Belgium,
Mar 19, 2018,

Maximus is a scam broker, they promise a lot but they only have to do their best to convince you to deposit as much money as possible, if you get the list you have to pay to withdraw money, that's really ridiculous, no some trader can meet that.
abdullahifx,
Nigeria,
Feb 27, 2018,

The previous review written under my account wasn’t written by me, it was written through a previous partner of the company who tried to destroy the image of the company. He asked me to provide my login details of my FPA account which I did not know he was trying to write something negative about the company. Pls disregard the previous negative comments written under my account, it was written to tarnish the image of the company which I don’t supportsonally. Pls f people , pls I will advu want to deal with the company go directly to it website then u will find a right company representative who will assist u with all ur needs. Maximusfx is not a bad company potrayed by few individuals trying to destroy the image of the company.

Nov 15, 2017 - 1 Star My name is abdullahi idris, a client of maximusfx. I applied for withdrawal for over 2months now and am yet to get my funds. My $1800 withdrawal has been reserved for withdrawal for over 2months now and all i get is stories. Please whoever knows this broker should please inform them to pay me my hard earned money
GladiatorFX,
Lima, Cyprus,
Feb 4, 2018,

Average broker, no Issues

Hello

I have opened a Standard trading account with them one month ago, made deposit 1000usd to test them out after i read some negative reviews from other people and was concerned but my manager that i know for many years promised to me that everything is ok. So i start trading, execution/spread are very good, i made profit of around 420 dollars and requested a WD received in 4 days but i was not happy with the WD commission, the rest ok to me. Company offered me bonus of 50% if i re-deposit, but from the exp i prefer to trade with no bonus.
Rkumar,
Hyderabad, India,
Jan 30, 2018,

MaximusFX is a fraud

Hi All.

I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar. Tammabattula

Nathan Orest,
KL, Malaysia,
Jan 25, 2018,

Good company and care about Clients (I work and spam for MaximusFx!)

I have started Real trading with this company in August, have nothing more than positive mood, main delay on Withdrawal was only because of my documents, first i was complaining but than i understand - if they require proper documents - they might report to regulators about theirs clients,
so i feel safe with them now, and i will recommend this company to my friends.
5 Star rating removed.

This is another account created from same location as the account of MaximusFx's representative at the FPA.  This is anoher time one of these accounts was used to leave a "client" review.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA doesn't appreciate review spammers.
diptim,
Jan 24, 2018,

MAXIMUSFX IS A SCAM

LIMASSOL

I don't know about you but here.... The company has a really bad image.
Moreover, don't be fooled by his review. I can show you screenshot proof that this company is fraud !

Again, Stay away for your own good.

It's high time I created a thread on this Scam company called MaximusFx

Dec 29, 2017 - 1 Star Don't trade with them!
Bad Customer service
Alot of stories
I have been asking for my money withdrawal for the past 2 months and it's stories upon stories.

They are unreliable and very unprofessional in their service.

If you want to waste your time and money, then go ahead with them. If possible, I'll sue them for their deceit.

#Bunch of Scammers

Peter Okafor,
Dec 22, 2017,

Somebody contacted me from Maximusfx in Nigeria to trade with the company but as usual, I came to FPA to do my research about the company because the customer representative sounded very honest and professional. Seeing your negative comment got me scared because I was to invest a huge amount of money so I told a friend of mine who said he was going to try create an account and fund it, he said he was willing to take the risk since the same rep spoke to him.
After funding (we both did) we went to the rep office in Nigeria, where we were welcomed warmly with everybody smiling with us like we were home. The office made us confident to trade because of the physical presence of the office we had little hope but still yet not convinced fully with the company because of the negative comments on FPA.
Trades were executed on the account without any manipulation from the broker which we were happy about, but still not convinced. We then decided to place withdrawals to test if we will be paid. We got paid. My friend was happy but I was still not convinced, because I felt probably it was done to prove a point to us or to deceive us because the withdrawal we made was not a big amount. We did another amount much was higher than the previous and we got paid, a third and we were paid. Finally I told my friend that we should withdraw everything to test the company and the rep. called to find out if we were not satisfied with their services and we told lies that we needed the money for emergency and he felt for us and said that he will make sure that the account department pays as soon as possible for us to sort out our issues. After an hour, the rep. called to find out if we have received the money, we asked him to give us a few minute to check our bank account and we confirmed that we were paid. Am happy that maximusfx is here to stay, come next year I will fund the huge amount.
Samantha,
KL, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2017,

Nice Broker. I trust them

I had been searching a lot to find a good broker with nice platform and a lot of instruments and support. As most of previous companies just wanted me to deposit and never called and asked how is my trading going. Nice team always gives a proper advise for trading, always give signals. And i didnt had any issues with fund and withdraw (maybe because im using skrill). with skrill its always instant i dont know how long takes banking.
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Malaysia used by an employee of MaximusFX to register at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Ravi Kumar,
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

MaximusFX fruad

I have been sending many emails to finance team, for fund withdrawal request, but unfortunately there is no reply. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working. I am really concern on this.

When i come accross this issue, i have started invistigating online about this company, and found all negitive review, now i have 1012$ in my account outofwhich i have invisted 890$, and i need to withdraw this but no one is responding to it.

can anyone help me how to handle this.
din,
kuala lumpur , Malaysia,
Oct 30, 2017,

BAD BROKER. SCAM ALERT

very bad broker. dont trade with them as they have too many unsettle issues. they wont let you make withdrawal and keep on giving stupid excuses.