MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Damme, Belgium,
Mar 19, 2018,

Maximus is a scam broker, they promise a lot but they only have to do their best to convince you to deposit as much money as possible, if you get the list you have to pay to withdraw money, that's really ridiculous, no some trader can meet that.

Mar 21, 2018,

Broke OK no problem trading!

Hi
Wow, see some good and bad reviews for this broker, I start trading without reading feedback with $500 by my mastercard, just to test, my AC 535150 I was trading BTC buy but the market killed me((( learn my lesson When wanted to WD 100 the compliance team gave small head ache but I provided all additional documents and received my money approximately in 5 days, got me worried but all ok.
Patrik,
Apr 17, 2018,

I am happy trading with MaximusFx no issues!

Hello, just wanted to add my 5 cent to this after reading some good and not so good reviewees. I opened a standart ac with them and deposited first 500 to trade BTC and ETH was not successful and decided to try again with 500, this time got right on the BTC to go up, made profit 500 and WD 750, with no problema. When put a WD request, compliance asked me additional documents, it was small delay on maximus side but after all ac was approved and received my money to my card in 3 days.
Manila, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2018,

Execution is good, need more cryptos, service

Im perfectionist and support wasnt great in the beginning. Now i know the account managers and they take good care of me. Spreads and execution is good, hope more crypros can be added.
May 18, 2018,

"I am happy with Maximus!

Hi, I opened Standard account with MFX last week, with 200dollars and made profit 100, wanted to test and requested a withdrawall, once my documents was checked and approved by compliance received money back by Skrill on the same day, with minus small commission. Execution speed and spread very good, and I was surprised compare to other Big brokers."
Jun 7, 2018,

Horrible experience

Poor Experience and not a trustworthy company

Don't trade with them!

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 21, 2018:
Dear Mr. Timothy,

Please, can you share a screenshot of your trading account as proof that you trade with MaximusFX? From our records, there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria who has any issues trading with MaximusFX.

Thanks.
Jun 25, 2018,

MaximusFX reliable broker

Trading with other brokers, friend recommend to try Maximus, invested 1000 dollars for trading bitcoin and ethirium, made some small profit of $500 they have good spread and good execution. Took some time to verify my account but once all the documents was accepted, made a WD of $800, received money by bank in 4 days, not to fast but ok.
Jul 4, 2018,

FRAUDULENT COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY

Poor experience, Daniel Tilbury account manager scammed me out of my money, I need my initial deposit back urgently, $2700.00.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have given your account number to a 3rd party. The company is not responsible for loses or profits in your account, if you gave your login details to your trading account. For the record Daniel Tilbury is not employed by our company.

MaximusFX
haryana, India,
Jul 31, 2018,

MAximusfx fraud broker

This is the review about maximusfx which i have to go through recently the account manager of the maximusfx use to call me on regular basis for the investment and to activate the account so i invested $100 and now my account status in is $610 without taking any amount of bonus or guidance from their side. I made the profits completely based on my analysis. Now when i click on the withdrawal button on my account it says ( Thank you for submitting documents.!
Your documents are verified by our compliance department.
If you have any questions please contact support@maximusfx.com) this should not appear on the withdrawal option if i am right And i have also submitted all the relevant document on the account opening it self. Please someone help me to get the profits and the investment out of this Fraud broker

Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Hello to All,

Shortly want to share my trading exp with MaximusFX! Start trading with them from May 2018, deposited $5K, traded BTC/USD and some Gold. Had some losses on BTC due to market moves and my mistakes, made a WD of $2K received money in 3 days back on my card-no issues. Had some complication on documents verification, they have stick KYC and AML procedures, the rest is good! Trading is SAFE with them.