CIBFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com
October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.
2019-07-15:  The Spanish regulator CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against CIBFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

Established: 2005
Address: International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cibfx.com, +44 203 769 7650
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
CFD: (175+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

Juan,
Peru, Peru,
May 9, 2018,

I WAS SCAMMED

Hello, I worked with them for months, and what a coincidence that when I requested a capital withdrawal, the advisor was completely angry, and I performed an operation that left my account at 0. I do not recommend them at all, a totally negative experience.
Reply by CIBfx submitted May 14, 2018:
Dear Juan,

Please provide further information on your trading experience with CIBfx themselves as a platform and not any 3rd party advisors which are not connected to CIBfx broker? We do not scam our clients. You have made clear that you placed loosing orders yourself. Please converse directly with whichever advisor or company you have been working with regarding your account. CIBfx takes no responsibility for your trading behavior.
Max,
Mexico, Mexico,
May 8, 2018,

Forextrading

Hello, I would like to give my opinion about the CIBFX broker.

I decided to invest in this company to operate in forex and cfd's. But the truth is very disappointed in the service. First they wash your head, an advisor from another company called OPTIMIZER CAPITAL tells you, they provide the advice so you can invest in your platform. Everything is going well in the beginning, earning most of the operations and when you get to a good profit and you want to withdraw the problems come. Request a withdrawal, tell me that you would call me an advisor to help me and it never happened. Then I called my advisor to put some operations in the market and my account went to red numbers! Now I have no money to operate or withdraw. For me they are a scam, also its regulation is not clear.
Reply by CIBfx submitted May 14, 2018:
Dear Client,
Without knowing your Account number or history, it would seem from your review that you placed your loosing trades yourself with the advise of a company which is not associated with CIBfx.
|We are sorry you had a negative experience trading with us, the risk of trading are not within the liability of the broker and we are in no way liable for your losses.
Additionally, our regulation status is clearly marked on the website. And finally, we absolutely do not act an any manner recognized as a scam, which is both offensive and untrue.
istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 11, 2017,

Fake transactions

They are broke all fake i have over hundred thousand dollar and asking of withdraw since January but all are promises .
i called the owner he said he has no idea .
israe, Israel,
Mar 21, 2017,

Good islamic acount profit

I was quite happy with the conditions in my Islamic account actually. They had an Arabic account manger I spoke to only once n they didnt drive me crazie on the phone which is great so i could trade myself my own way. I made a few hundreds nothing massive so maybe will try again here with not a micro acounts. I recomend this broker, not hard to get your withdraw.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Jan 25, 2017,

they don't fair play

My account number is 5010323, I signed up for the program 100 usd bonus, when I activate a new account, I earned 400 (usd) profits, but when I withdraw the money they never paid me. I think they do not fair play everyone be careful with his money.

Reply by CIBfx submitted Jan 30, 2017:
Dear Sir,
Your Bonus $100 expired after 30 days without making the initial deposit required for any withdrawal requests clearly stated in our conditions and welcome email. We contacted you on 17th of Jan to explain your account status and offer you guidance on using your account according to the conditions. A record of our contact attempts have been kept as they went unanswered. Your account recorded zero funds in real deposits and no money was lost to you financially while trading with CIBfx.com. A record of your trading account can be made available to anyone who wishes to verify the validity of your comments.

CIBfx Support Team
Keramot Ali,
Badda, Bangladesh,
Jan 18, 2017,

Its very surprising to find a new broker with great services specially in the ECN account types. Lower commission, Better execution in volatile market scenario with lower spreads, its quite amazing to see how the spread is kept low at such trading atmosphere. I liked the quick withdraw timing and no obligation on withdrawing. Account types are also well planned to choose for. So far best ECN as per my experience. Good wishes for the broker as in the early days of their operation they are doing marvelously well. Hope they will keep it up.

Reply by CIBfx submitted Jan 31, 2017:
Thank you Sir, it is a pleasure to have you trading with us at CIBfx.