CIBFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com
October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.
2019-07-15:  The Spanish regulator CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against CIBFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

Established: 2005
Address: International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cibfx.com, +44 203 769 7650
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
CFD: (175+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

girona, Spain,
Feb 12, 2019,

marc bellido

They taught me how to operate by 2017 and almost 2 years and great with Cibfx have taught me a lot and thanks to them I am getting many benefits, although in a couple of times I lost, I won many more so I have won
Spain,
May 23, 2018,

¡CBIX scam!

Good afternoon, I do not recommend them, nor to the advisors of capital optimizer, after they see that you do not want to invest anymore, they do not take care of the phones anymore or answer emails, they do not advise you! It's full-blown scam
jacob,
soain, Spain,
Sep 5, 2018,

Cibfx bonuses are misleading

Also scammed me with the bonuses: they pretty much mentioned everyday that I should get one of this bonuses, but without saying that i would have to wait a lot of time to withdraw if I would take one. Now I have to wait months to get my money back and guess what? Yes, my advisor made a "bad move" and lost all my money, just like the other comments. Now my advisor say I should have read the terms of the bonuses before requesting one and that the markets where unstable...... But I remember he would say "YOU CAN WITHDRAW WHENEVER YOU WANT! ITS EASY!!!! "

LIARS
INVERSOR MOLESTO,
ESPAÑA, Spain,
Jun 13, 2019,

CIBFX.COM UNA ESTAFA

DO NOT LET THE MONEY BE REMOVED, MY ADVISOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA LOST ALL MY MONEY, I MENTIONED ONE AND AGAIN THAT I WANT TO REMOVE MONEY AND NEVER MADE IT POSSIBLE. IT IS MORE, HE LOST ALL MY MONEY AND SAYS THAT IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY !! I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT CARRY OUT OPERATIONS, THAT I WANT TO REMOVE! AND I DID NOT IMPORT YOU !!

THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND SCAMMERS !!

NO DEJAN RETIRAR EL DINERO, MI ASESOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO, LE MENCIONÉ UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE QUIERO RETIRAR DINERO Y NUNCA LO HIZO POSIBLE. ES MÁS, EL PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO Y ME DICE QUE NO ES SU RESPONSABILIDAD!! LE DIJE UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE NO REALICE OPERACIONES, QUE YO QUIERO RETIRAR! Y NO LE IMPORTÓ !!

SON UNOS IRRESPONSABLES Y ESTAFADORES!!

STAY AWAY FROM CIBFX THEY LOOSE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY WHATSOEVER!!
bautista,
españa, Spain,
Oct 24, 2018,

obsbit may be new cibfx

Now they are calling from obsbit https://www.obsbit.com/, and they knew about my investment with CIBFX, be careful...

Sep 26, 2018 - 1 Star They never give you the profits, they do not let you withdraw. Of course, when you start and you have to invest, they call you every day and treat you like a king, but if you want to withdraw they treat you like an imbecile.
Cristian López,
Catalunya, Spain,
Oct 7, 2019,

Cibfx.com opinion

In my opinion, the cibfx.com broker are scammers. They promise you learning if you are a beginner and it is true, but they do not tell you that you will have to deposit money and they ask you for money and more money. If you tell them that you have no more money, they get angry, people like Alexander Darin, pressured me daily to invest more money, up to 5 calls per day.

The big problem is that if you don't give them more money they don't contact you, they did this to me and there's no way to get in touch with them. Everything indicates that I have been scammed, because I still have money with them but it is just impossible to get it. Cibfx.com was a terribly negative experience and I will never invest with a broker again.

Adam Smith and Alexander Darin, if you are reading this I want you to know that you are scammers and especially you ARE LIARS. DO NOT TRUST CIBFX.COM OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED TO THIS SCAM COMPANY.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Jan 25, 2017,

they don't fair play

My account number is 5010323, I signed up for the program 100 usd bonus, when I activate a new account, I earned 400 (usd) profits, but when I withdraw the money they never paid me. I think they do not fair play everyone be careful with his money.

Reply by CIBfx submitted Jan 30, 2017:
Dear Sir,
Your Bonus $100 expired after 30 days without making the initial deposit required for any withdrawal requests clearly stated in our conditions and welcome email. We contacted you on 17th of Jan to explain your account status and offer you guidance on using your account according to the conditions. A record of our contact attempts have been kept as they went unanswered. Your account recorded zero funds in real deposits and no money was lost to you financially while trading with CIBfx.com. A record of your trading account can be made available to anyone who wishes to verify the validity of your comments.

CIBfx Support Team
Colombia,
Jun 8, 2018,

They are liars in the first place they tell one to teach him to do trading while they earn to learn but it is a lie they tell him to invest more and more but at the time of receiving earnings they do not appear and it has not only happened to me. in many forums the same are more negative comments than positive ones I am completely disappointed by the vile way of playing with people.
and if they do not let me withdraw my money I will share my with many people who make trading in a way that is spread around the world so that nobody falls into the hands of this herd of liars

son unos mentirosos en primer lugar le dicen a uno que le enseñaran ha hacer trading mientas ganan por aprender pero es una mentira le dicen que invierta mas y mas pero a la hora de recibir ganancias no aparecen y no solo me ha pasado a mi he visto en muchos foros lo mismo son mas los comentarios negativos que los positivos estoy completamente decepcionado por la manera tan vil de jugar con la gente.
y si no me dejan retirar mi dinero compartiré mi con muchas personas que hacen trading de manera que se divulge por todo el mundo para que nadie caiga a manos de esta manada de mentirosos
India, India,
Jun 21, 2020,

Scam broker they should ban

Cibfx Website is not completed, not regulated from any well know regulatory, When you deposit 500 usd than You have to trade 50 lot after that you can withdrawal your amount.Are you kidding with world 50 lot is very big number anyone can't complete 50 lot on 500 usd and its my money whenever I want they have to provide me so dont waste your time and hard earn money and they dont allowed ea and scalping. Which is not mentioned on website but if your using ea than your account can be blocked any time it happend with me. They don't allow to withdrawal your fund one and only thing is allowed you can deposit and get scammed.

istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 11, 2017,

Fake transactions

They are broke all fake i have over hundred thousand dollar and asking of withdraw since January but all are promises .
i called the owner he said he has no idea .