FxLifeStyle Review

0.549 • 21 REVIEWS
Samir Tahir
Updated: Aug 4, 2022
FxLifeStyle.com Is this your company?
October-November 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FxLifestyle.

March 2017 update:  The FPA has determined that the majority of the fake reviews came directly from inside the offices of Fx Lifestyle, including fake reviews submitted by the owner of the company.  Samir, you should feel ashamed of yourself.

The FxLifestyle.com review page claims the company has over 1000 happy clients.  As of now, not one legitimate positive review has been submitted.

The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with FxLifestyle.com
NOT related to FxLifeStyleSignals.com
0.549 • 21 REVIEWS

jakie
New york, USA (Really UK),
Nov 4, 2016,

fxlifestyle signals are very good. (I say that because it's my company)

one of the best signal services i have been with, very nice results in the first week of trading, i am still with them and will be staying with them for a long time.

happy customer :)
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from New York.  It came from the UK.  "Jakie" and "Lukao348" are 2 accounts created by the owner of FxLifestyle.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Lukao348
Belgium, Belgium (really UK),
Oct 27, 2016,

Best signal service - fxlifestyle (at least it's the best one I own)

Very good signals! Doubled my profit in 2 days! ... would highly recommened this company if you want to trade
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Belgium.  It came from the owner of FxLifestyle.com in the UK.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Onicex
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic,
Jun 20, 2022,

Run away if you see this web page

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
The owner edits the notified signals, making it appears that the result was positive. Stay away from this scam.
Miki
italy, Italy,
May 4, 2022,

Guys please, watch out

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
i have to say that i made on DEMO account some good profits.
I signed up for his premium signals and lost about 50 % of my account (i used correct lot size ) .

So please guys, stay away from this scammer.
Ndaizivei
Andrew, New Zealand,
Mar 21, 2022,

Scammed out of 2319.00

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Absolute SCAM stay as far away as possible.
I have been scammed out of 2319 USD through the Company fake investment scam
What was supposed to be a 500 dollar investment to make 10000, became a nightmare, when I was asked to make more payments in order to withdraw my investment
I had to pump out 2319 USD, but still the guy is still withholding my investment and asking for some more
He's now asking me to pay 700 USD because he supposedly lost a million dollars.
How can a customer pay for Company loss in order to withdraw their investment?
Do not join his scam investment scheme- it's all fake
He send fake testimonials to lure you to keep on paying more
Imagine scamming 2000 people of 2000 USD each, he will get 4 million without a sweat.
Every time the guy asks you to pay more money to withdraw your investment with telly tales
I have proof of all our conversation

I tried his signals and 80% of them hit SL. You have to trade the opposite

WARNING:
Absolute SCAM stay as far away as possible.
Do not use his signals, 80% of his signals hit SL
Do not join his scam investment scheme- it's all fake
Nelson505
newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

angry customer

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
very bad signal provider they almost made me blwed my account up until i decided not to continue following their trades . honestly this is a total waste of money
Anonymous
Perth, Australia,
Dec 4, 2020,

Lost 4 out of 7 trade's

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The risk reward is around 1:1 but I lost 4 out of the 7 trade's I placed. Vendor doesn't reply to relevant queries and I got a refund.

Some people may not know they can get a refund and if vendor rips off a million people at $9 USD each that is $9 million USD in the vendors account.
zahra
canada, Canada,
Dec 3, 2020,

good

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am using 6 month their vip and free channel .I lost money sometimes but usually profitable .they sending 2 signal a day but both signals same instrument (always trading usd)then your risk going up .I dont know why the people wrote bad comment ????? I recommend their signal .
Donae
East London, South Africa,
Jul 7, 2020,

Worst experience ever!

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
I have not received any payment after trading with him. Since he said he will be my trader, and do all my trading. I thought it was legit, until he asked a second amount of $570, when I already deposited R3500, 00 capital through the bank into "Luno app-Bitcoin".
He mentioned my Bitcoin account is pending. And needs the $570 so my account can be activated. Then I'll recieve my R30 000,00 worth money after 7 days.

Well, this was a massive lesson learned.
Hardy
toronto, Canada,
Sep 27, 2019,

would be a disaster if any one wishes to take the signals

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I joined fxlifestyle last year and paid for getting the course and signals for 1 year. 2 weeks into the signals, not one winner. And the guy has the audacity to post "350 pips caught this week, all copy paste". Complete scam. I guess he isn't even a trader. I have screenshots of all the trade signals that were sent. Hardly 1 trade will be positive out of 10.
Page 1 of 3