Evolve.Markets Review

Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers SA

Updated: Sep 6, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Evolve.Markets
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

Established: 2016
Address: Griffith Corporate Centre, Suite 305, Beachmont POB 1510, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@evolve.markets
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, TradingView
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Feb 4, 2021

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Manila, Philippines,
Sep 4, 2021,

Highly Recommended!!! top notch customer service

I've been using this firm way before they were even called EM. Top notch customer service with timely withdrawals. The basic feature One would like to have, EM has it.

Dec 6, 2018 - 5 Stars This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)

Bucaramanga, Colombia,
Feb 28, 2021,

terrible support

tried to open an account, and the verification process was terrible, they could not read my birthday from my documents when it was very clear, then I contacted the support center, they don't even read the email/tickets, just have an automatic response, stay away from this kind of site that don't take support seriously

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Mar 8, 2021:
Thank you for the review. We consider customer support one of our utmost priorities. Client received our response to their question within hours, and they were provided with all information and offered further assistance. They have not replied back to us for more assistance, but posted their review here. We contacted them again after noticing their review, and they were able to successfully complete their account verification soon after.
South Bohemia, Czech Republic,
Feb 1, 2021,

A good broker to go with

Fast crypto deposit and withdrawal, acceptable prices, good support. Really satisfied with them.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Feb 4, 2021:
We are very pleased to hear you are satisfied with our services. We will keep it up! :)
missiones, Argentina,
Sep 7, 2020,

Update after 1 year and half

I love evolve markets ,

The concept is awesome , and trading conditions are every good .
I needed their support team and they helped me the whole way .
Mt4 trading conditions had been changed 6 month ago and .everything is fine now .
Deposits and withdrawals are always fast .
I recommend 100%

Sep 10, 2019 - 4 Stars I t has been complicated to give 4 stars to Evolve markets .
Positive :
-super fast account opening
-super fast deposit
-relatively fast withdrawal ( less than 24h )
-no fees on withdrawals
-acc maintained in BTC only
-tight spreads on MT5
negative :
the whole mt4 is c**** !

To give an honest review here I tested both platforms , you have to know that MT4 or mt 5 are not operated on the same website ( at least you have two different login page ) ..I found strange that MT4 commissions are doubled compare to MT5 , so after trading with them I think that the whole MT4 website is driven by third parties broker , not Evolve Markets themselves .
My conclusion is based on trading conditions ;: MT5 have no slippage and smooth execution time while you will experience slippage on EVERY ORDER on MT4 each time you enter they wide the spread from 0.08 to 1 pips then the spread come back to normal market price immediately after you get filled above / below the market price , So , for an order on gbpusd with 2.2 pip spread , at the end you will pay 4.2 wich is impossible in 2019 , These methods are coming from another age and not even used by old bad brokers today .The execution time may take up to 15 seconds if market is shaking , and limit orders are not filled if they can not take their 1 pip on the trade .

My question for Evolve market : your concept is simply awesome and your website may attract a lot of users in the near future , why don't you shut down the MT4 if you do not run it by yourself ? do not allow someone destroying your reputation at the beginning of your company .. Mt4 give the worst trading environment i have experienced in years ! while MT5 is probably one of the best
Please shut down MT4 !

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019 Thank you for your review and your feedback. We actively encourage our clients to use MT5 platform. On create account page and every MT4 login page our clients are presented with the message: "You are accessing the old MetaTrader 4. For the best experience, please use our new MetaTrader 5."

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 13, 2019,

Price feed is horrible for scalping BTC. Everything else Five Stars.

First I want to say deposits and withdrawals were fast. No problem there. Customer service is five stars no problem there. Fees, pretty good as good or better than BitMex. BTC price feed, huge problem there. You cannot scalp the one minute chart with the existing price feed. Impossible. One minute candles last 3 minutes. Price freezes, candles lag behind price so you can't get in or even know what's happening. I used Binance price feed which is the most stable to try to mitigate the issue but the candles don't move for minutes at a time. I have video's comparing the two. I only traded for about a week and a half and then gave up. This happens every day all day. Too bad, everything else is great. If they fix it to a level comparable to Binance's price feed I would come back np.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
After investigating the issue we have found that our client has made various appearance and properties changes to chart and technical indicators (including Heiken-Ashi indicator). This unfortunately resulted in combination that made one-minute candles invisible on the background of our clients chart, and was the cause for their less than satisfactory trading experience.
Japan,
Mar 8, 2019,

There have been no problems from that.
Thank you for improving.
You are my most recommended broker because payment and withdrawal are quick anyway!

Feb 26, 2019 - 3 Stars The withdrawal is smooth.
There is no problem for MT 5 so far.
However, there is a problem with MT4.
The spread is very uneven.
There is a time when it takes about one minute to make a contract until about 10 minutes every hour.
It takes about three minutes to make a contract when it is severe.
It usually fits in around 10 minutes per hour and starts newly in the next hour.
I hope improvement.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Mar 5, 2019 Thank you for review and for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We made improvements to our feed and we expect this behavior will not happen again.
Montclair, USA,
Jan 1, 2019,

Excellent broker!

I have been using EvolveMarkets since May of 2018. All I can say is I have not had a single incident or problem with them. Excellent broker!

Rob,
USA, USA,
Sep 16, 2018,

I am really impressed. The withdrawals and deposit are the fastest i have ever seen and the customer support is great. I get an email back within a few hours. This is the best forex exchange for trading with BTC.

Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 10, 2018,

Quick and FREE withdrawals

Finally!! Been waiting for something like this for a looooong time. I get withdrawals processed in a few hrs, not like SFX where you get endless excuses from their 'support' instead of bitcoin. And SURPRISINGLY withdrawals are free.... pretty much everyone else wants to lock you in with withdrawal fees.... so you dont want to withdraw. If they keep the service this good I will stay with them forever. Will update if this changes.

Portugal,
Aug 13, 2018,

Attention SCAM! Account number 16148.
Monitoring https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048
Put on a withdrawal and 7 days do not withdraw. Answered so on the next day: "most withdrawals are sent within 24 hours however your account has been flagged by the compliance department for further review. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will let you know as soon as the investment is completed."
They're not answering anymore. I will create a topic in the Scam alerts, let's see what to answer. Follow the news.