EvolveMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

EvolveMarkets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 trading currency platforms. EvolveMarkets.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

EvolveMarkets.com

Join live discussion of EvolveMarkets.com on our forum

Zmark,
Norway,
Oct 6, 2017,

I created an account just to tell how pleased I am with Evolve markets. Weekend trading and all is super nice. I haven't had one problem with them. It's amizing how good a broker can be without beeing regulated.

I love you evolve, please don't turn to the dark side as my account grows:)
otto77,
Northeast USA, USA,
Sep 5, 2017,

So far so good, we'll see how it goes.

Just started using them. I forget how I found them. Was researching alternatives to Oanda, which I've used since 1999 (!). I'm in the northeast USA. Though I think all the reviews except the hilarious one by Kahlid in USA ("really Malaysia!") are all fake spam reviews by evolve.markets, I gotta say, so far so good.

I created my account in seconds (including a live MT4 trading account), zapped some bitcoin their way, and within minutes I'd bought dollar/yen. I made twenty bucks quickly and just as a test, I put in a withdrawal request for the whole amount (my deposit of like $26 worth of bitcoin plus the $20 worth of bitcoin that I'd profited) and lo-and-behold, the bitcoin reached my Jaxx wallet within a very short time!

Maybe around 20 minutes or so? I don't remember, but it was fast.

So ... they seem ok so far. I have no idea if they're crooks & will end up stealing my money or fu*king me over in other ways. We'll see.

I just got sick of using a USA-based broker (Oanda) with their 50:1 leverage and $20 withdrawal fees etc.

I'll update this review if I can as time goes on. Oh, and evolve.markets: please stop spamming fake reviews here. It's very obvious they're not written by Americans! LOL
revivalstory,
Michigan, USA,
Aug 29, 2017,

Great experience and product

Hey, guys, I've tried them all, and this company is fantastic. I have tried every broker that offers services to my country, and out of all of them I will say without a doubt that evolve is the most honest of them all. My comments are based solely on my experiences with them for the last year. They are one of the few Bitcoin brokers who are fast with their deposits and also quick with their execution. Everything with these guys is top notch. They treat their clients great. I had some slippage issues when I first started with them, and they quickly responded and even went as far as to contact the liquidity provider and fix the feed. They then credited me back my full amount that was clipped and put a filter on my feed. I can't tell you any other broker who has ever done that. These guys care about their clients, and their system has been flawless for me since I first started. They have come to long ways, and I will be a customer with them for life. Additionally, their withdraws are straightforward and quick too because were dealing with the most amazing fiat around that is the Bitcoin solution. The best hands down. Also please know I have several broker reviews up and I tell it the way it is. Anyone can contact me in the forums here anytime to verify my stuff. I am the independent solo trader and hate sales guys :) Let's try to keep these guys around.
John Ricky,
Bangladesh,
Jul 9, 2017,

In my long career I have changed several brokers due to several problems. But now I think that my best selection was Evolve Market broker. Because bitcoin is more valuable than any other currency that’s why I have more feedback with that. I have also other scalping friendly facilities with the broker and I have been trading here for more than 1 year without facing any problems.
Des,
Cambridge, USA,
Jul 9, 2017,

Pleased

Excellent solution for me being in the US with BTC . I'm getting better spreads and execution than with Oanda and on top of that there is no hedge or leverage restriction and deposit/withdrawals are faster with BTC with evolve.
Adam,
Smith, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2017,

I have been trading with Forex for more than two years as a retail trader. May be this career is short if we compare with other expert traders. In my short experience I have traded with several brokers. Now I am trading with a broker called Evolve Markets which offers bitcoin trading system. I am comfortable trading with them because I am facing no technical errors here. Besides they maintain a high technology and so far if they can maintain the quality their future is undoubtedly bright.
MattHuong,
PNW, USA,
Jun 13, 2017,

The best bitcoin-accepting platform out there!

EvolveMarkets is a relatively new platform, but definitely outperforms the competition (1broker, simplefx, etc.) by letting me use MT4 to trade. They also actually pay out when you try to withdraw unlike some of the similar platforms that accepted bitcoin in the past and closed up shop overnight. HIGHLY recommend!
Esa,
Finland,
Mar 5, 2017,

Good cryptocoin broker

New but still good broker so far. Registeration is easy and fast. Great that they focus only cryptocoins.
Bird42,
Slovenia,
Jan 9, 2017,

No problems so far all good.

Finally another broker that focuses on crypto currencies. They seem surprisingly serious and so far I had no issues with trading. Withdrawals are manual but fast.
Khalid,
United States, USA (Really Bangladesh),
Dec 30, 2016,

Brilliant brilliant experience in spamming

http://evolve.markets/ is certainly the best forex trading sites I came across. Brilliant support, most importantly they let u trade with Bitcoin!
5 Star rating removed.

Khalid should learn not to promote brokers in non-commercial areas of the FPA's forums.  He also needs to learn not to provide misleading location information.

The FPA does not appreciate forums or review spammers.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Jan 2, 2017:
Hello Khalid , We suspect you are overtly spamming to damage our review page. Whatever the motive, our FPA review page is very important to us and traders looking into our trading services. All else aside, we invite you to create an account, trade with us and return here with a real review.