Evolve.Markets Review

Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers SA

Updated: Dec 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Evolve.Markets
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

Established: 2016
Address: Griffith Corporate Centre, Suite 305, Beachmont POB 1510, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@evolve.markets
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, TradingView
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Sep 24, 2019

Evolve Markets is a crypto-first trading platform that gives you access to leveraged trading on crypto, Forex, commodities and indices. Evolve Markets offers MT5 and MT4 trading platforms.

singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2018,

Highly recommended firm with professional a professional structure

This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)

PNW, USA,
Jun 13, 2017,

The best bitcoin-accepting platform out there!

EvolveMarkets is a relatively new platform, but definitely outperforms the competition (1broker, simplefx, etc.) by letting me use MT4 to trade. They also actually pay out when you try to withdraw unlike some of the similar platforms that accepted bitcoin in the past and closed up shop overnight. HIGHLY recommend!

Michigan, USA,
Feb 12, 2018,

One Of The Best Brokers! Highly Recommend

I haven't ever been interested in writing a review about a Broker because generally over time the Brokers I've traded with in the past have shown their shady ways and I'm uninterested in writing negative things. For the record I've been trading with this Broker since May of 2017 because I saw that they offer BTC denominated accounts & I wanted to earn BTC instead of USD/EUR like my most brokers.

My experience with them has been fantastic. Withdrawals happen in less than 24 hours and go right to my BTC wallet with no issues or problems. They always have good spreads and their liquidity providers usually have amazing uptime --- until I experienced my first ever blackout/outage with this broker today. Their servers on the platform went down for nearly 45 minutes during London trading (the busiest time of the day) and I was unable to manage any of my open trades. The outage in fact did cause my trades to be closed for a loss due to price swiftly moving out of my direction temporarily.

I sent an email to the support department and within 20 minutes I received email back apologizing for the inconvenience and mentioning that they wanted to know the trade ID of the trades that were affected by the outage. The loss was very little, but Evolve Markets gave me 1.5x the loss as a sign of good faith and did it within a matter of 30 minutes from sending my initial email.

Many of you are traders who may have been trading for a long time or are just now starting to get into it. When a platform goes down during the busiest time you will be frustrated to see the losses that come from it going down; however, in my past experiences with other Brokers many of them deny any issues in platform and will rarely ever man up to the mistake and better yet resolve it. Not only did this Broker provide me with my losses back, but they even gave me 50% more for my troubles.

If you're looking for a broker that has almost instant deposits and withdraws and for a Broker that is willing to do the right thing when something goes wrong then I highly recommend the team over at Evolve.Markets as they will make sure you are happy if there was a mistake on their part (not on your trading lol).

I hope this helps many of you who are possibly interested in Evolve Markets but have not heard much about them. I am extremely happy with how they have gone extra mile to ensure their Traders have a safe, secure, and up-to-date platform for trading and making money.

Adam,
Smith, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2017,

I have been trading with Forex for more than two years as a retail trader. May be this career is short if we compare with other expert traders. In my short experience I have traded with several brokers. Now I am trading with a broker called Evolve Markets which offers bitcoin trading system. I am comfortable trading with them because I am facing no technical errors here. Besides they maintain a high technology and so far if they can maintain the quality their future is undoubtedly bright.

Slovenia,
Jan 9, 2017,

No problems so far all good.

Finally another broker that focuses on crypto currencies. They seem surprisingly serious and so far I had no issues with trading. Withdrawals are manual but fast.

Esa,
Finland,
Mar 5, 2017,

Good cryptocoin broker

New but still good broker so far. Registeration is easy and fast. Great that they focus only cryptocoins.

Noveth,
Dec 3, 2017,

BTC/USD Issues

Hadn’t had any issues with this broker until I woke up to a large BTC/USD drop which stopped out all my trades on Thanksgiving because their liquidity provider blew up. Instead of fixing my issues they just deleted my account even though I had also had a lot of trades going in my favour on BTC/USD. Another minor issue this broker is a wide spread on LTC/BTC which didn’t really bother me since spreads on everything else are good. I would have recommended this broker since it was very good for a while but what happened last month changed my mind. Luckily I only lost .1 btc though.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Aug 23, 2018:
We had an issue last Thanksgiving where a false price stopped some clients out. As soon as this happened, we restored every single account to its positions, balance, and equity before the incorrect price. We also implemented extra price filtering to not allow such an off market price to occur in the future. At no point have we ever deleted a users account or taken their money.
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 13, 2019,

Price feed is horrible for scalping BTC. Everything else Five Stars.

First I want to say deposits and withdrawals were fast. No problem there. Customer service is five stars no problem there. Fees, pretty good as good or better than BitMex. BTC price feed, huge problem there. You cannot scalp the one minute chart with the existing price feed. Impossible. One minute candles last 3 minutes. Price freezes, candles lag behind price so you can't get in or even know what's happening. I used Binance price feed which is the most stable to try to mitigate the issue but the candles don't move for minutes at a time. I have video's comparing the two. I only traded for about a week and a half and then gave up. This happens every day all day. Too bad, everything else is great. If they fix it to a level comparable to Binance's price feed I would come back np.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
After investigating the issue we have found that our client has made various appearance and properties changes to chart and technical indicators (including Heiken-Ashi indicator). This unfortunately resulted in combination that made one-minute candles invisible on the background of our clients chart, and was the cause for their less than satisfactory trading experience.
quebec, Canada,
Nov 23, 2017,

suddent drop in price with BTCUSD pair

Hi,
this morning, I woke up and checked my trades on the mt4 platform. The price of BTCUSD went from 8072.794 to 471.116.
It whipped out all my demo account. By chance, it was only a demo account!
This morning, the graph shows no drop as if nothing had happened. ;( So I do not thrust them anymore.

The date was: 11/23/2017

Portugal,
Aug 13, 2018,

Attention SCAM! Account number 16148.
Monitoring https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048
Put on a withdrawal and 7 days do not withdraw. Answered so on the next day: "most withdrawals are sent within 24 hours however your account has been flagged by the compliance department for further review. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will let you know as soon as the investment is completed."
They're not answering anymore. I will create a topic in the Scam alerts, let's see what to answer. Follow the news.

Is Evolve Markets market maker?

The execution model of Evolve Markets for Forex, commodities and index CFDs is Straight Through Processing (STP).

Evolve Markets sends all orders directly to their liquidity providers and they will benefit from the spread difference.

Is Evolve Markets legit and regulated?

• Is Evolve Markets legit?
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if EvolveMarkets is a legit company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13354/evolve-markets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent EvolveMarkets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/evolvemarkets/

• Is Evolve Markets regulated?
Evolve Markets does not carry a regulatory brokerage or financial license in any jurisdiction.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of EvolveMarkets or to resolve complaints.

What type of accounts does Evolve Markets offer?

EvolveMarkets currently offers only one account type which is raw spread and commission trading for all tradeable pairs on MT5 and MT4.

What is the minimum deposit for Evolve Markets?

EvolveMarkets doesn't require a minimum to open an account with them.