Evolve.Markets Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 14, 2019
Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers SA
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

About Evolve.Markets

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2016
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@evolve.markets,
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Litecoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Litecoin

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Sep 24, 2019

Evolve Markets is a crypto-first trading platform that gives you access to leveraged trading on crypto, Forex, commodities and indices. Evolve Markets offers MT5 and MT4 trading platforms.

singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2018,

Highly recommended firm with professional a professional structure

This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)
Montclair, USA,
Jan 1, 2019,

Excellent broker!

I have been using EvolveMarkets since May of 2018. All I can say is I have not had a single incident or problem with them. Excellent broker!
Japan,
Mar 8, 2019,

There have been no problems from that.
Thank you for improving.
You are my most recommended broker because payment and withdrawal are quick anyway!

Feb 26, 2019 - 3 Stars The withdrawal is smooth.
There is no problem for MT 5 so far.
However, there is a problem with MT4.
The spread is very uneven.
There is a time when it takes about one minute to make a contract until about 10 minutes every hour.
It takes about three minutes to make a contract when it is severe.
It usually fits in around 10 minutes per hour and starts newly in the next hour.
I hope improvement.

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Mar 5, 2019 Thank you for review and for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We made improvements to our feed and we expect this behavior will not happen again.
barcelona, Spain,
Sep 10, 2019,

Avoid trading on mt 4

I t has been complicated to give 4 stars to Evolve markets .
Positive :
-super fast account opening
-super fast deposit
-relatively fast withdrawal ( less than 24h )
-no fees on withdrawals
-acc maintained in BTC only
-tight spreads on MT5
negative :
the whole mt4 is c**** !

To give an honest review here I tested both platforms , you have to know that MT4 or mt 5 are not operated on the same website ( at least you have two different login page ) ..I found strange that MT4 commissions are doubled compare to MT5 , so after trading with them I think that the whole MT4 website is driven by third parties broker , not Evolve Markets themselves .
My conclusion is based on trading conditions ;: MT5 have no slippage and smooth execution time while you will experience slippage on EVERY ORDER on MT4 each time you enter they wide the spread from 0.08 to 1 pips then the spread come back to normal market price immediately after you get filled above / below the market price , So , for an order on gbpusd with 2.2 pip spread , at the end you will pay 4.2 wich is impossible in 2019 , These methods are coming from another age and not even used by old bad brokers today .The execution time may take up to 15 seconds if market is shaking , and limit orders are not filled if they can not take their 1 pip on the trade .

My question for Evolve market : your concept is simply awesome and your website may attract a lot of users in the near future , why don't you shut down the MT4 if you do not run it by yourself ? do not allow someone destroying your reputation at the beginning of your company .. Mt4 give the worst trading environment i have experienced in years ! while MT5 is probably one of the best
Please shut down MT4 !
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
Thank you for your review and your feedback. We actively encourage our clients to use MT5 platform. On create account page and every MT4 login page our clients are presented with the message: "You are accessing the old MetaTrader 4. For the best experience, please use our new MetaTrader 5."
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 13, 2019,

Price feed is horrible for scalping BTC. Everything else Five Stars.

First I want to say deposits and withdrawals were fast. No problem there. Customer service is five stars no problem there. Fees, pretty good as good or better than BitMex. BTC price feed, huge problem there. You cannot scalp the one minute chart with the existing price feed. Impossible. One minute candles last 3 minutes. Price freezes, candles lag behind price so you can't get in or even know what's happening. I used Binance price feed which is the most stable to try to mitigate the issue but the candles don't move for minutes at a time. I have video's comparing the two. I only traded for about a week and a half and then gave up. This happens every day all day. Too bad, everything else is great. If they fix it to a level comparable to Binance's price feed I would come back np.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
After investigating the issue we have found that our client has made various appearance and properties changes to chart and technical indicators (including Heiken-Ashi indicator). This unfortunately resulted in combination that made one-minute candles invisible on the background of our clients chart, and was the cause for their less than satisfactory trading experience.