EvolveMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

EvolveMarkets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 trading currency platforms. EvolveMarkets.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

EvolveMarkets.com

Join live discussion of EvolveMarkets.com on our forum

otto77,
Northeast USA, USA,
Sep 5, 2017,

So far so good, we'll see how it goes.

Just started using them. I forget how I found them. Was researching alternatives to Oanda, which I've used since 1999 (!). I'm in the northeast USA. Though I think all the reviews except the hilarious one by Kahlid in USA ("really Malaysia!") are all fake spam reviews by evolve.markets, I gotta say, so far so good.

I created my account in seconds (including a live MT4 trading account), zapped some bitcoin their way, and within minutes I'd bought dollar/yen. I made twenty bucks quickly and just as a test, I put in a withdrawal request for the whole amount (my deposit of like $26 worth of bitcoin plus the $20 worth of bitcoin that I'd profited) and lo-and-behold, the bitcoin reached my Jaxx wallet within a very short time!

Maybe around 20 minutes or so? I don't remember, but it was fast.

So ... they seem ok so far. I have no idea if they're crooks & will end up stealing my money or fu*king me over in other ways. We'll see.

I just got sick of using a USA-based broker (Oanda) with their 50:1 leverage and $20 withdrawal fees etc.

I'll update this review if I can as time goes on. Oh, and evolve.markets: please stop spamming fake reviews here. It's very obvious they're not written by Americans! LOL
Khalid,
United States, USA (Really Bangladesh),
Dec 30, 2016,

Brilliant brilliant experience in spamming

http://evolve.markets/ is certainly the best forex trading sites I came across. Brilliant support, most importantly they let u trade with Bitcoin!
5 Star rating removed.

Khalid should learn not to promote brokers in non-commercial areas of the FPA's forums.  He also needs to learn not to provide misleading location information.

The FPA does not appreciate forums or review spammers.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Jan 2, 2017:
Hello Khalid , We suspect you are overtly spamming to damage our review page. Whatever the motive, our FPA review page is very important to us and traders looking into our trading services. All else aside, we invite you to create an account, trade with us and return here with a real review.
NordicStrengthTrader,
Nov 26, 2017,

FPA, please remove my previous review. There was a misunderstanding. It has been corrected. Thanks.

Nov 23, 2017 - 1 Star Evolve Markets are crooks. Very bad brokerage that stop raids their own clients. I woke up this morning on Thanksgiving day only to see my account got wiped out and owing thousands due to a few thousand pip drop on BTCUSD. I've checked other brokerages including Trading View, SimpleFX, GDAX, Fx Choice, etc. and none of them had this MASSIVE price manipulated drop as we see with Evolve Markets. [See attached file].

All these positive reviews I see on Evolve Markets are now void.
Reviews are updated, not removed.

Whether or not a company resolves issues is very important information for potential clients.
raydotm,
Dec 8, 2017,

Account was reset, First withdraw successfull

I would like to update my review. I have since contacted their support and they reset my account and positions after the bitcoin fiasco. I made my first withdraw and it was process within 2 hours.

Nov 23, 2017 - 1 Star I decided to sign up with this broker because they accept bitcoin and US clients. However, only after trading with them for 2 days, it seems like they manipulated the price of BTCUSD. At the current time of writing BTCUSD is valued at 8181.2 in a matter of minutes the price on the platform plummeted to 469.578. This plummet caused the equity in my account to be devalued, and thus my positions were stopped out as a result of the price manipulation.
reneb,
quebec, Canada,
Nov 23, 2017,

suddent drop in price with BTCUSD pair

Hi,
this morning, I woke up and checked my trades on the mt4 platform. The price of BTCUSD went from 8072.794 to 471.116.
It whipped out all my demo account. By chance, it was only a demo account!
This morning, the graph shows no drop as if nothing had happened. ;( So I do not thrust them anymore.

The date was: 11/23/2017
sergyus,
Portugal,
Aug 13, 2018,

Attention SCAM! Account number 16148.
Monitoring https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048
Put on a withdrawal and 7 days do not withdraw. Answered so on the next day: "most withdrawals are sent within 24 hours however your account has been flagged by the compliance department for further review. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will let you know as soon as the investment is completed."
They're not answering anymore. I will create a topic in the Scam alerts, let's see what to answer. Follow the news.

Noveth,
Dec 3, 2017,

BTC/USD Issues

Hadn’t had any issues with this broker until I woke up to a large BTC/USD drop which stopped out all my trades on Thanksgiving because their liquidity provider blew up. Instead of fixing my issues they just deleted my account even though I had also had a lot of trades going in my favour on BTC/USD. Another minor issue this broker is a wide spread on LTC/BTC which didn’t really bother me since spreads on everything else are good. I would have recommended this broker since it was very good for a while but what happened last month changed my mind. Luckily I only lost .1 btc though.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Aug 23, 2018:
We had an issue last Thanksgiving where a false price stopped some clients out. As soon as this happened, we restored every single account to its positions, balance, and equity before the incorrect price. We also implemented extra price filtering to not allow such an off market price to occur in the future. At no point have we ever deleted a users account or taken their money.
Esa,
Finland,
Mar 5, 2017,

Good cryptocoin broker

New but still good broker so far. Registeration is easy and fast. Great that they focus only cryptocoins.
Bird42,
Slovenia,
Jan 9, 2017,

No problems so far all good.

Finally another broker that focuses on crypto currencies. They seem surprisingly serious and so far I had no issues with trading. Withdrawals are manual but fast.
George,
Connecticut , USA,
Dec 27, 2016,

A+ execution and support

Signup is REALLY easy. I'm pretty demanding when it comes to detailed questions and so far support as been very helpful and professional. Execution has exceeded my expectations and i confirm some spreads get to 0 on the pro account. Deposits are put in automatically on bitcoin confirmation, so i really like how I can keep as little possible on deposit and send more when it's needed for a new trade or cover a losing one .
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Jan 2, 2017:
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Anything you need please let us know, we are always available to help our clients .