Evolve.Markets Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2019
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

About Evolve.Markets

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 trading currency platforms. EvolveMarkets offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Evolve.Markets

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Mar 7, 2019

Evolve Markets is crypto-first trading platform that gives you access to leveraged trading on crypto, forex, commodities and indices.

MattHuong,
PNW, USA,
Jun 13, 2017,

The best bitcoin-accepting platform out there!

EvolveMarkets is a relatively new platform, but definitely outperforms the competition (1broker, simplefx, etc.) by letting me use MT4 to trade. They also actually pay out when you try to withdraw unlike some of the similar platforms that accepted bitcoin in the past and closed up shop overnight. HIGHLY recommend!
yourworldking,
Michigan, USA,
Feb 12, 2018,

One Of The Best Brokers! Highly Recommend

I haven't ever been interested in writing a review about a Broker because generally over time the Brokers I've traded with in the past have shown their shady ways and I'm uninterested in writing negative things. For the record I've been trading with this Broker since May of 2017 because I saw that they offer BTC denominated accounts & I wanted to earn BTC instead of USD/EUR like my most brokers.

My experience with them has been fantastic. Withdrawals happen in less than 24 hours and go right to my BTC wallet with no issues or problems. They always have good spreads and their liquidity providers usually have amazing uptime --- until I experienced my first ever blackout/outage with this broker today. Their servers on the platform went down for nearly 45 minutes during London trading (the busiest time of the day) and I was unable to manage any of my open trades. The outage in fact did cause my trades to be closed for a loss due to price swiftly moving out of my direction temporarily.

I sent an email to the support department and within 20 minutes I received email back apologizing for the inconvenience and mentioning that they wanted to know the trade ID of the trades that were affected by the outage. The loss was very little, but Evolve Markets gave me 1.5x the loss as a sign of good faith and did it within a matter of 30 minutes from sending my initial email.

Many of you are traders who may have been trading for a long time or are just now starting to get into it. When a platform goes down during the busiest time you will be frustrated to see the losses that come from it going down; however, in my past experiences with other Brokers many of them deny any issues in platform and will rarely ever man up to the mistake and better yet resolve it. Not only did this Broker provide me with my losses back, but they even gave me 50% more for my troubles.

If you're looking for a broker that has almost instant deposits and withdraws and for a Broker that is willing to do the right thing when something goes wrong then I highly recommend the team over at Evolve.Markets as they will make sure you are happy if there was a mistake on their part (not on your trading lol).

I hope this helps many of you who are possibly interested in Evolve Markets but have not heard much about them. I am extremely happy with how they have gone extra mile to ensure their Traders have a safe, secure, and up-to-date platform for trading and making money.
Adam,
Smith, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2017,

I have been trading with Forex for more than two years as a retail trader. May be this career is short if we compare with other expert traders. In my short experience I have traded with several brokers. Now I am trading with a broker called Evolve Markets which offers bitcoin trading system. I am comfortable trading with them because I am facing no technical errors here. Besides they maintain a high technology and so far if they can maintain the quality their future is undoubtedly bright.