IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

doha, Qatar,
Sep 20, 2017,

iiinvestments.com is complete scam

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 18, 2017,

i2 Investments WARNING GIVEN

It is sad and infuriating to read reviews on FPA with regards to i2 Investments. All the warning signs were there and we listed on FPA, however we were slammed as being biased and so-called competition. I feel that if you did not do your due diligence, nor followed up on the warnings that were given, you unfortunately were looking for it. Below is a link of the thread were numerous warnings were listed about this so-called FX Managed Acount / Fund:

The FPA tries very hard to maintain a level playing field.  The fact is that at least 1 competitor did create multies to try to post multiple fake reviews about iiinvestments.  Another person also created multiple accounts to attack the company and then flooded the FPA with lies and false complaints when iiinvestments posted about who he was.

If everyone with real information about iiinvestments had fought fairly, the FPA could have spent more time checking on iiinvestments and less time weeding out fake reviews and dealing with false complaints.
Sep 8, 2017,

I2 WIPE OUT CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BY 95 % OF THEIR VALUE.

I guess like myself and the other I2 has wiped out 100 % of the deposit and 95 % of the profit obtained until 01/09/2017 when supposedly they are devastated by the loss due to bitcoin forking which is just a fabrication form I2 since there no trade place (at least for me) on that day. God knows that this must have been a planned scam.

The help of FPA will be greatly appreciated here in how all the traders here can bring a collective lawsuit against I2 since looks like they away with EUR 25 million.

Ukraine,
Sep 2, 2017,

IIInvestments is a banal SCAM.

This company is a banal SCAM. On first September 2017 they drew an order which was loss approximately the total amount of the invested funds. As I may assume they grab general amount of the funds from all investor have been accumulated within several yeas.
DO NOT BELIEVE ANY RATINGS AND PROMISES!
THEY WILL RETROFIRE THE DIRTY BUSINESS AND WILL HUNTER FOR THE FOLLOWING NAIVE PERSON! DO NOT HOPE FOR EARTHY MONEY - YOU WILL LOSS AS I DID.

Sep 1, 2017 - 1 Star This day IIInvestments finalized there FRAUD operation. On 1st September 2017 I was notified that one operation effected by their trade has lost almost all invested funds.
People, DO NOT TRUST ANY RATINGS!

This thefts will close this business and will register new company, and other investors will be frauded on especial day. AND YOU WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

Vryheid, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

I have lost 95% of my account in less than one week.

Hi

I have had an account with this company for the last five months and had a consistent positive return every month. I have also checked my balance earlier on the week of the 28 of August 2017 and had accumulated a profit of 3000€ after an initial 3k deposit. However today 1 September I have noticed my entire account has been cleared out and I have a negative profit value. There have been large loses. And when I tried to contact them through their page, I received a notification that the losses occurred due to BTC trading strategy. However i am yet to be provided with the history or proof of this loss. They have requested that I lodge the paperwork to retrieve whatever balance remains and apologise for the losses.

My current balance is 360€.

Has this happened to other traders?
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?Can I receive any help on this matter?

Mike,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

Iiinvestment scam

They lost everyone's money on 31st August. A 3,000 test had grown to 4,000 in 3 months and then emails arrived on 1st September talking about issues in the market and only 230 Euros was left and that I should withdrawal it to close account.

Thought this may be a scam which is why I did minimum investment but now I am worried it wasn't just a scam and maybe organized crime.....

Sep 1, 2017,

Unbelievable loss. Iiinvestments not willing to show the trading loss position. BTCUSD .95% of capital washed off . Please share and alert others .

SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE BE ALERT

This is a scam company. I invested almsot 60K EUR and they lost almost 30K in one Single trade, blaming it on volatility. When asked to produce the documents needed to back their trades up, they could not do so and I was asked to withdraw whatever amount I have left in my account as they are closing down their investments.

I have all the proofs on hand (screenshot of trading account, emails etc). I am willing to share with any potential investors. I am about to file a law suit against them as well, so i am calling out to all investors who are also victims of this scheme to step forward and join me in bringing this organization down to prevent more victims getting scammed by this firm.

Sep 1, 2017,

Wow I cannot believe it. All of the funds have been lost, absolutely devastating. I received the following email:

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF TRADING SERVICES

It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days. Please remember we are inundated with messages right now and doing our best to reply as fast as possible.

Mervyn Yang

Aug 31, 2017 - 4 Stars Honestly was very skeptical about this company. I Invested in March and up until now my profit has been 5200 euro. I still wasn't convinced and withdrew 2000 euro last week and received the money with no problems. So far I am very happy with them. However I believe they could do more to prove they are legit.

Jul 3, 2017,

Profitable investment

Hi , I just to declare not review that this investment plan is genuine and trustworthy. The return has been consistently 15 %monthly, as it is also regulated. I have been with this program for 2 years.

Mar 2, 2017 - 5 Stars I had invested $5k with this program since mid of last year 2016, their response with enquiry is fast.Email will reply within next day.
Their trade profit range from avg 10 to 17% each month, i am impressed.Futhermore the withdrawal is very fast, within 2 business days, fund credited to my account without asking.
I fully recommend them and to my friends too, long life iiinvestment. !!!

Syed,
UK, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2017,

Impresive

This is my taste of the aggressive FX market, I honestly think the Fx market is practically rigged but if you're willing to take on the huge risk it's okay I guess.

I put in €10,000 into this fund and have had really positive results with pretty reasonable DD. Up to about €16,000 since beginning.

Customer service (my account manager Jacob) is VERY fast to reply to emails as well - they really do seem to care which we need more of!

Tony,
Apr 28, 2017,

Great company, good experience and hope they can continue their exceptional trading performance.

Hi,
I have found iiinvestments a great company to deal with. All their staff is very friendly and helpful. I have deposited and withdrawn funds successfully. Although..... I must admit that some of the negative posts I've read on this and other forums cause great concern to an extent that I feel they need to do more to validate their legitimacy with additional independent audits and if possible register with a larger more recognised broker compliance firm. To sum up I'm very happy with the staff and fund performance but I have no doubt most potential and current investors share some level or uncertainty that they will be around for the long haul!

Apr 25, 2017,

They have great traders managing the account and the investment is profitable. Withdrawal of funds was hassle free. The account dashboard could be improved though with more details on profit/loss breakdown and transaction history.

ding,
Sel, Malaysia,
Apr 23, 2017,

Good to invest.

Have great time with i2 investment, more invest and more you gain.
Have a efficient support customer , to manage any problem you have.

Apr 22, 2017,

Been with i2 since jan 2017. Very impressed. By far one of the best managed accounts I have. Have withdrawn just under half my starting account balance with no issues. Profit to date over 50% since I started. Low management fee. Will be topping up when month 6 completes. Quite happy to meet anyone in london to show evidence.

Anna Bryant,
Worthing, United Kingdom,

Worth investing in

Efficient, good returns, good service - what's not to like? An excellent alternative to the usual investment forums.

abdullah ,
saudi , Saudi Arabia,

great job so far

Professional respect fast respond a great team been trading with them note then 3 months

larz,
Cebu, Philippines,

Positive Experience.

I had an account via their FXCM IB until FXCM got in all their trouble and then I moved it to the Swiss Quote / Liquidity provider setup that's much easier.

I have also tested withdrawal function four times - no issues obviously.
Have more then tripled my investment.
Always have taken out profits around every 3-4 months, and always get speed replies from their team. They are VERY fast to reply to any emails I send them.

toronto, Canada,
Apr 19, 2017,

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

Theo Boeckx,
2400 Mol, Belgium,
Mar 30, 2017,

My experience in forex trading goes back to ca 5 years but I only lost money, not only with normal trading but also with digital trading. It has been a big disappointment,
untill I found this managed account starting three months ago.
I started with the silver account with the required minimum investment of 3000 euro. The days thereafter my account was steadily growing, therefore I applied for a gold account with a funding of 10 000 euro. Today my profit is exactly 3418 euro, that's 34.18 %, so it's great ! I stopped all my other forex accounts, because I have high confidence in this company : their chosen brokers are all licensed, their only fee is 15% per netto profit for a silver account and only 10% for a gold account, you can reach them 24 hours and they respond very quickly, you get a personal manager, bank wire for withdrawing funds within two days (I withdrawed 900 euro and two days later it was in my account).
I am quite sure I am going to invest more money in the near future.
And let it be clear : I am not paid nor have any advantage to publish this review, I am just a very satisfied user and I am going to introduce this system to my family and friends.

Cyril,
Joburg, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2017,

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

Mr T,
Mar 26, 2017,

Anonymity has nothing to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned these are legitimate questions. And if I was your client already I wouldnt ask these questions.
Unless I've understood it wrong this place is to ask questions and get answers to companies like yours. Not for leaving only good ratings and reviews.
I'm actually being unable to deposit money with you. You're unable to give me an option to deposit with you where ever you are nor can you give me an option to deposit in Australia. That's why I ask questions that sound stupid for you.
Also I'm not making allegations but telling my experience with you guys.
I'm very disappointed with your unprofessional answer that puts down potential clients that try to make sure their money is safe and not being scammed.
Looking at the previous reviews where people question the validity of information on your webpage and then getting smacked down for it. Surely you can understand that on this day and age having a pretty website doesn't mean a lot. Maby you can't see it but for bystanders your website raises questions.
All your answers seem to run the same trend "That person is not our client. They shouldn't comment on the matter"
You're not doing yourself any favors with giving negative and downgrading answers to everyone who questions you.
Much success for the future.

Mar 20, 2017 - No Rating If I2 is all legitimate and so on. How come there's no decent deposit options like PayPal or I2 own bank account ...
UPaycard has been black listed by my bank for reasons like clients getting ripped off and all sorts of other suspect things. There's a whole list of countries whos creditcards you guys won't accept (what's the go with that)
Opening an acount with you guys requires no proof of identity what so ever but withdrawal does.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 22, 2017 Another anonymous review from a non-customer that we will be happy to reply to!

> We don't receive funds in our bank account, I'm not sure why you'd ask for that, the funds go to our Broker Liquidity partners. They use multiple payment service providers so 15+ global currencies can be accepted. There's nothing bad about Upaycard at all. No complaints from any of our clients in 3 years, or any "black listings". Also, Plus500 (largest broker in UK) has the exact same Compliance policy as we do to mandate ID for withdrawals but not deposits. This is standard AML Law. If you do not wish to trade with us, you do not have to but these objections are simply not accurate. Lastly, we don't accept credit cards from countries that we can't accept credit card funding accounts.. I'm sorry you feel following credit card regulations is a bad thing! Best regards.

Ted,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2017,

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.

Theo K,
Marseille, France,
Mar 19, 2017,

I am investor in four different managed account programs
All since same month, middle of 2016
This one is best performing, account has doubled, DD under 10%.
Very talented traders

Ronnie H. ,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Good support and even better trading.

Opened an account in the middle of last year and have had almost every month be positive. I'm surprised anyone has anything bad to say about these guys as the gent below. All withdrawals processed immediately, and support is extremely swift. Also, it was important to me to find traders that don't hold positions more than 1-2 days. This team is very good at keeping DD low. Will post another review after I've had my account open a full year. Currently up over €12K on a €7500 deposit.