IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Shanghai, China,
Jan 19, 2017,

I've had an account here over a year now and can report the following.

- All withdrawals have been processed to me within a day (to my bank account).
- The trading generally does about 10-15% a month in NET return after they take their fee. Which is not that high I must say.
- They reply to queries VERY fast which is quite impressive.
- They have an IB program that is quite popular but I have not used this yet but plan to soon.

Overall, the fast support withdrawals from this firm make it valuable to me and one of the few funds (Forex Funds, I should say) that I feel comfortable depositing significant funds in.

Cyril,
Joburg, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2017,

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

Ronnie H. ,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Good support and even better trading.

Opened an account in the middle of last year and have had almost every month be positive. I'm surprised anyone has anything bad to say about these guys as the gent below. All withdrawals processed immediately, and support is extremely swift. Also, it was important to me to find traders that don't hold positions more than 1-2 days. This team is very good at keeping DD low. Will post another review after I've had my account open a full year. Currently up over €12K on a €7500 deposit.

Apr 22, 2017,

Been with i2 since jan 2017. Very impressed. By far one of the best managed accounts I have. Have withdrawn just under half my starting account balance with no issues. Profit to date over 50% since I started. Low management fee. Will be topping up when month 6 completes. Quite happy to meet anyone in london to show evidence.