OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020
Inlustris Ltd., Wallfort Limited
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.
OlympTrade.com is part of Wallfort Limited group. Known members of this group include Premium24Option.com, NorthOption.com, Alpha24Trade.com, FXLucid.com.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

India, India,
Mar 21, 2020,

Olympic trade in India is Scam

Olympic trade is totally scam, when you make new account there is no problem initially and when you are in lose , broker make you in more loses by delaying your trades execution. And when with same location same device and with same internet you make new account there is no delay in making trade execution. When I complaint regarding it, customer care told me it's due to server, it will be ok after two three hours I will make request for you to change your server provider near by. When I raised complaint to their financial regulators Story posted with screenshots here. Please avoid this broker.

Kampala, Uganda,
Mar 20, 2020,

Excellent

It is easy, good in all its terms of deposit in this i mean it doesn't require big amount of money for you to start trade with it.

M.Zieme,
Central, Hong Kong,
Mar 11, 2020,

Nice variety of assets

It seems to me that a broker olymp trade was able to provide proper trading conditions for its traders. First of all, there is a convenient terminal, you can clearly see all assets, chart, your deals, which allows you to immediately react to any changes in the market. Secondly, there is a wide range of leverage, which allows you to experiment with different strategies and approaches. Thirdly, there are 12 cryptovalues represented here, it is unique, I have never seen so many of these types of assets anywhere before.

Maradi al-Kapol,
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
Feb 26, 2020,

Is it worth a try at olymp trade?

If you've been interested in this topic for a long time, if you really want to see real income and positive dynamics, if you're ready to learn and work 100%, then I can definitely recommend you this broker, because I've never met such favorable conditions and excellent attitude towards traders anywhere.

Danjuma,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 22, 2020,

What can I say about this broker?

At OLYMP you can work on different approaches depending on how you are used to it and what situations the market offers today. Firstly, it is an excellent terminal, it is very dynamic and allows you to work with large volumes of transactions. Secondly, there are a lot of tools to analyze and trade with different strategies. Thirdly, it has everything you need so that you can normally dispose of your funds and can withdraw money or replenish capital at a time when it is convenient and profitable for you. And if there are any questions or difficulties there is technical support, I have addressed them a couple of times - they always help and, most importantly, quickly.

Selvarat,
Jan 30, 2020,

Brokerage with convienient mobile app

I know many traders like Olymp Trade for its learning facilities, but I'm experinced enough and has no interest in this. Other part hype Olymp cause of regulations, support service and withdrawal speed, but to be fair - that should be just norm, not an exceptional feature. Also there is part of people that suggest Olymp Trade cause of its convenient trading platform. Yeah, it's easy to learn, but not so exceptional, that you should abandon you brokerage. However, I still can claim Olymp Trade to be one of the best brokerages. Why?
Cause of its overhelming mobile app. I'm not gonna joke - that's a miracle. That's some weird things with brokerages' mobile app, as many brokers think that's only additional feature and no one will use it to trading. Olymp Trade has other opinion and they are goddamn right. I enjoy that I can trade not only sitting in front of my desktop and suffering from eyes-no-blinking disease, but I can just relax and trade when I'm bathing or eating, that's what I do. Olymp trade is good in many regards, but in mobile apps it's exceptional!

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2020,

Create fake lag (delay) to make you lose

When you win, there will be fake lag to make your prediction price "slide" a lot, that will kill your predictions. Also the candle sticks bar are not correct (cryptos), there are some kind of "stretched" or "compressed" candle stick bar.
JaredSc,
Owerri, Nigeria,
Jan 24, 2020,

What can I say...

I like it in olymp trade because this is where I started to earn my own money and do everything as I like it, there is a sea of indicators and statistics, there are good services for Forex, not for nothing this broker cooperates with so many countries. Withdrawal usually needs to wait a day or two, not instant. Possibly depends on the withdrawal method.

Aditya Kari,
Bengaluru, India,
Jan 20, 2020,

about Olymp trade

about this company you can reason long and detailed and find the disadvantages, one of which, for example, is that here the trader does not have the help of an analyst, that is, he has to understand everything himself, on the other hand, there is everything necessary for this and the terminal is simple, and instructions to it and in the end you can write to technical support and they'll explain everything to you, but the biggest plus is a quick withdrawal, and not all brokers provide this service

GA, USA,
Jan 20, 2020,

Olymp trade stole 1700 dollars from me.

I wish I could give them zero stars. They never provide daily reports so that they can delete your good trades and steal your money. They stole 1700 dollars from me.