OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2018

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

DT, Viet Nam,
Aug 13, 2018,

THEY MANIPULATE THE PRICE ACTION

In some specific times, every candle has 2 tails to wide out traders' position (other platform don't have this).

THEY MANIPULATE THE PRICE ACTION!!!

STAY AWAY FROM OLYMPTRADE.COM
Spain,
Jul 28, 2018,

Interesting bonuses without working off

Experienced traders consider it beneath their dignity to use broker's bonuses. They believe that goofballs and freebies lovers do this. I agree to consider myself a goofball, if bonuses bring a good profit. And Olymp Trade where I trade has exactly bonuses like this. The broker doesn't require working them off and the profit from trading with bonuses can be withdrawn right away. Olymp Trade is a fine broker, actually. There're a lot of assets for trading, and I use all its opportunities actively. I trade with currency pairs, shares, indicies and commodities. Their analytics helps a lot in this. It's easy to register and undergo verification on this platform. The minimum deposit is only $10. You can even trade without restriction on a demo account. You can participate in a partnership program and have additional income. The use of advisors is also not forbidden. By the way, I noticed that the forecasts published on Olymp come true at about 70 percent. You just need not neglect this information, considering yourself smarter than everyone else. One can trade well with cryptocurrency on Olymp as well. It's a pity, though, that one can't deposit an account directly with crypt.

---
Los traders con experiencia consideran indigno usar los los bonos del broker. Creen que lo hacen sólo los tontos y los adictos a la ganga. Estoy de acuerdo considerándome como un tonto si los bonos llevan un buen beneficio. Y Olymp trade donde opero tiene estos mismos bonos. El broker no exige pagar por ellos con mi trabajo y el beneficio del trading se puede retinta inmediatamente. Y en general olymp trade es un broker bueno. Tiene muchos activos para el trading y uso activamente todas sus posibilidades. Opero con los pares de las divisas, las acciones, los indices, las materias primas. Su analítica me ayuda mucho hacerlo. Es fácil registrarse y pasar la verificación en esta plataforma. El depósito mínimo es sólo 10$. Se puede operar en la cuenta demo sin restricciones. Se puede participar en el programa de la cooperación y tener el beneficio adicional. No está prohibido usar los consejeros. A propósito, he notado que de los pronósticos que publican en olymp cumplan unos 70$. Sólo tienes que no menospreciar esta información considerándote el más inteligente de todos los demás. También puedes operar bien en olymp con la criptomoneda. Qué lástima que no se puede recargar la cuenta directamente con la criptomoneda
Brazil,
Jul 13, 2018,

Olymp Trade is not worth it.

Don't put money on Olymp trade. It's not worth it. After "investing" more than 2.500 us dollars in this company, they blocked my account, leaving me no access to extracts, chat logs, and every thing else claiming that I've had violated clause 1.8.1...
Really??
The only clause I've violated was to trust olymp trade. By the way, I've only used the tools they provide in the platform, they blocked my account with money in it, and after all I got back the money I "invested" on them MINUS all the taxes I had to pay because they randomly change ways withdrawals are made.

I will let market itself to deal with you..
Russian Federation,
Jun 27, 2018,

Easy to use platform and no problems with withdrawal

Maybe I'm wrong, but Olymp Trade helps me a lot in trading. The main this is that everything's convenient and ergonomic. You can always find any information within a seconds. I trade with all assets, and there is a great choice of them on Olymp. However, these are my personal impressions, nothing more. I think it's not even appropriate to talk about funds withdrawal. If a broker doesn't make it, you have to go to court. And Olymp makes funds withdrawal steadily. If only it wasn't necessary to pass the verification, it would be just great. But, unfortunately, this is inevitable. It's considered that this contributes to security.

About review below. Well, you know that you can't have more than one account in one company. This cannot be done in any bank, it cannot be done on forums. There were unspoken (now forgotten) rules of network ethics once at the beginning of the Internet. But it's strange to me that a man with $12k doesn't know this. Even I with my miserable $500 know this. You'd better consult the support or your consultant. You, for sure, have a VIP status with such an amount. I bet they will return your the money if you wasn`t frauding with platform or you should open a case in FPA forum. Administrators always help in such situations.
Viet Nam,
Jun 11, 2018,

AN EXCELLENT SCAMMER

They are an excellent scammer. I created deposit with them (2000usd), then I won 1000usd, total balance was 3000usd. At the time I went to sleep, they assigned a hacker to attack my account, they made the trading to decrease my account to 390 usd. WTF?. I try to contact with them to give me their solution, but they rejected or did not want to answer my question !!.

THIS IS REALLY THE WORST BROKER IN THE WORLD AND THEIR WAY TO SCAM INVESTOR IS SUCH LIKE A vulga raction
South Africa,
Jun 4, 2018,

OlympTrade - Deposit only broker

I opened an account with Olymp Trade on 31 July 2017. I made numerous deposits and was never able to make profit on their site.

On 7 May 2018, I clicked on an ad for one of their affiliates. In order to see his strategy, I had to open a new account with OlympTrade and fund it with $40. I did this with another e-mail address, not knowing that I was not allowed to have a second account.

After this date I decided to try my old strategy again and deposited $2000 in my old account. It went well for a while but I lost this money. I deposited another $10 000 and for the first time started making money, but then the problems started.

I started seeing weird things on the platform when trades were about to expire. When I queried this, Olymptrade was not happy. I asked for a big withdrawal and because of me making money Olymptrade closed my account, refused to pay out my initial investment + profits. They used the second account I funded with $40 as a reason for breaking their Terms and Conditions. This is obviously only an excuse to pay me what is rightfully mine.

Why didnt they inform me of the violation before investing more than $12 000 in May 2018? Why did it only become a problem when I wanted to withdraw? Is this a deposit only scheme and the broker is only happy while you deposit and never withdraw?
Uzbekistan,
May 3, 2018,

Great broker for newbies. For experienced traders VIP account may have interest.

My opinion about the broker

I've been trading on Olymp for a while, more than for half a year. I'd like to share my feedback.

Minimal deposit amount is 10$, minimal transaction amount is 1$. Newbies can use a demo account for a limitless amount of time. Depositing and withdrawing money can be processed almost with any cards and electronic wallets, and they actually withdraw money quite fast, I get mine on my wallet in less than a day. There's no commission for withdrawing.

There's a bonus system, which you can use and withdraw profit in the meantime (!). You can participate in tournaments (although they are for vip accounts), where people win real money. On the olymp website there're a lot of training materials and there's also a functioning technical support group. There are risk-free deals. They are organized between users from the FB group. The owners of the vip accounts have these deals depending on the deposit amount. The minimal sum which you need for a vip account is 2000$, but it gives you a lot of advantages. The profitability on the vip account can reach 90%. Those who have extra money can try it.

The interface of the platform is convenient for trading. Charts are easily scaled, you can trade on different time frames. The platform also has a deal history with charts, which lets you clarify some interesting details of the previous deals, if you need it.

I'd recommend it to the newbies. The experienced traders should decide for themselves.
Hope the feedback was useful.
Colombia,
Apr 17, 2018,

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY
The Brokers blocked my account and did not let me withdraw the capital and keep the yields, I wrote to them, I called them and ignored them, they stole my time and money. Be very careful in investing in this broker it is not reliable and they steal you.
Indonesia,
Mar 15, 2018,

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.
Break regulations = sanctions.
I don't get why people would say a scam, when all deposits and withdrawals are always processed by OT.
Singapore,
Feb 21, 2018,

Account Blocked after Double my Account

My account blocked after I have made profit and double my account in 3-4 days. I was using VPS located in United State for better connectivity. The reason given for blocking is due to use of anonymizers or other software to hide Your real ip address is also a violation of the Agreement (paragraph 1.4.8). Using VPS is so common in forex trading, this broker simply find way and reason to refuse payment and just block my account.