OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 15, 2019
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Banji Oladimeji,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 13, 2019,

Excellent opportunity to trade both options and forex

I tried another options brokerage before opened an account with Olymp. The fact that Olymp Trade has got both options trading and forex platform was crucial in my decision making. Trading conditions (I mean commissions and the list of instruments) are about the same everywhere. But I value the fact that I can not only trade options short term, but also invest in some long-term market ideas by simply switching to forex account. I don’t know any other way to become a real-money market participant with initial investment or only $10 (this is the minimum deposit at OT). I think $100 or even $1000 is much better to start with, but if you only start your trading career, small deposits can help getting used to risks gradually and find the week spots of your strategy and the mindset.
Aun San,
Kyethi, Myanmar,
Nov 8, 2019,

Unique approach to forex trading

I’ve noticed that many people are very fond of the approach that Olymp has got to creating their own, one-of-a-kind trading platform for forex trading and the mechanics of orders execution. I find them nice, but to tell the truth I would prefer to deal with more mainstream approach. I mean I like that you add brackets as monetary values, not as specific prices. It makes life easier with no long calculations of how many lots of which asset I need to buy if I want to risk that much capital in a certain trade and where exactly my take profit much be set if I want to get three times as much as I risk. Olymp does this all for you. But I feel I’m losing this skill here, so if one day I decide to trade with some other brokerage I’m going to have a difficult time in the beginning, because I’ll need to adopt back to all these forex-related difficulties. The piece of good news is that as long as Olymp keeps its commissions on the same level, I’ll really have no need to look for anything else.
Joik Thambu,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Nov 7, 2019,

Real broker, not a casino

I don't have much experience with other brokerages. Olymp was my first one, but I like it a lot! They had some really helpful market overviews and tutorials that helped me understand how markets work, how price behaves and what I have to do in order to build my first trading strategy. Mostly I'm grateful for the fact that they managed to persuade me that I need a strategy. Now, that I've spent some time on trading forums, I realized how many deposits went in vain because people thought the market was sorta fancy digital casino. To tell the truth I myself thought that intuition is the only thing you really need to trade successfully. Anyway, I got rid of that illusion. I worked hard on the demo account at Olymp and now this is the second month that I'm closing with a positive result.
Rehman,
Hyderabad, India,
Oct 29, 2019,

Thoughtful Interface

I like Olymp because they make trader's life easier. Trading with this brokerage is like driving a brand new BMW after you've spent some time behind the wheel of grandpa's clunker. The platform is plain and at the same time everything is there. I think it's called thoughtful usability if the interface. Olymp charges commission per trade but they don't have spreads or any other hidden fees. Withdrawals are available with dozens of payment systems including transfer to the credit card. In my experience withdrawals normally take under 24 hours to complete. I trade options only, but forex platform is available for those who want to try themselves in trading more traditional instruments.
Kian Puacek,
Oct 24, 2019,

Excellent tutorials

I'm not that experienced in trading so I do feel grateful for all the educational programs that Olymp Trade offers their clients. Good to know that they don't ask to deposit money first. You can still watch and read all the tutorials even is you are only a demo customer. It took me over 3 months to find my edge in options trading and now I'm quite confident on what I should do in order to be profitable. First I thought that pending orders, early exits and other similar hints are for professionals only, but they are not that complicated and difficult to use. The hardest thing is not to understand what buttons you need to press in the platform (that is really easy and one hour is enough to learn). Most difficult thing is to learn how to put together all the hints that price indicators and levels give. Sometimes signals are quite contradictory. And it takes time to get this skill to "read the price chart". I'm not so good in this yet, but I see that my efforts pay back. I've just funded my account and I hope that the knowledge I got from Olymp's educational programs will finally take me closer to financial freedom I want so badly.
Sohail Maharaj,
Guwahati, India,
Oct 19, 2019,

Trading as a hobby and a lifestyle

I learned about Olymp trade from my college roommate. While I was hanging out with friends and beer he was sitting there in the room in front of his laptop staring at the charts. I was laughing about his hobby. Then he bought a new laptop, branded clothings, etc. Thanks goodness he was not shy to explain me the source of the income and pointed at Olymp Trade. I thought I understood everything at first glance, but it turned out to be not so true. I mean yeah, this is very easy to understand the main concept that lies behind options trading. You examine the chart, then decide where the price will go next and click either buy or sell buttons. In a few minutes (depending on the chosen expiration time) you will find out whether you gained something with your trade or lost 100%of the option cost. But there were many more details for me to learn about. How and when should I use pending orders, what do all these indicators and oscillators mean, and most importantly what are the exact parameters of the market setup I use for entering trades? You can’t hope your intuition will tell you. The same roommate told me that now he doesn’t really use indicators and makes decisions kinda intuitively. But he also said that this is the type of the intuition you get after hundreds or even thousands of hours staring at the screen with charts. And I do believe him. I’m not making much yet, but I am very fond of trading myself now. And yeah, I recommend Olymp as a nice place to start your trading career. They provide trading education and allow you start with as little money as you wish. Even $10 bucks is good enough. Demo mode is free, so in the very beginning you won’t need even $10.
Umesh,
Nellore, India,
Oct 11, 2019,

Honest brokerage

There is not much I need from my broker. First of alI want him to be honest with me. Would be lovely is scammers of all kinds posted a warning on their home page: “we are highly interested in robbing you and this is all we want”. But no, nobody does that, so you have to check them out yourself. OK, after 2 months of cooperation with Olymp Trade I do have a feeling they do not have any criminal intentions is my regard. How would I know that? First of all, I didn’t notice any difference between demo account and funded account. Secondly when I managed to earn 50 bucks they were kind enough to withdraw the money to my credit card upon the first request. Nice, isn’t it!
Konuay,
Oct 6, 2019,

Exclusive software

I’ve started working through Olymp trade 3 weeks ago. What I like is trading environment/platform. I’ve never seen anything like that before. Look like it is Olymp’s own exclusive software used there. I really no longer have any questions like “hmm.. Where should I look for this particular feature I need?” They are located exactly where I think they should belong to. Money withdrawals are available by lots of different methods including Skrill, Neteller and CC transfer. I’m not sure how long it takes for the money to arrive because I didn’t earn much yet to withdraw. The list of available instruments looks small, but in fact they’ve got all the things traders are normally interested in. In particular I’m trading EURUSD and USDJPY only. Data looks similar to what I can find at other data-feed providers. Nothing really to complain about. Nice brokerage!
Tushar,
Ahmedabad, India,
Oct 4, 2019,

Nice approach and solutions

I know most people are interested in how money withdrawals work with some online brokerages. Let me be brief on this one. Withdrawals work fine at Olymp. What I’d really like to tell you about are their innovative tools. For example for digital options trading you can set a pending order based either on price or time. This means that you don’t buy the option immediately, but only if the price reaches a certain point on the chart. I find it very useful when I see a false breakout of a strong level and want to enter the trade when I know for sure that the breakout was really false, when I get the confirmation it was false, if you know what I mean. I think time-based pending orders might also be very useful in trading at the time of some economic news releases, but I have not tested this technique yet. Volatile market can be stressful and I’m trying to limit stress factors as much as I can. Anyway, for sure, I would recommend Olymp Trade for digital options trading. Forex platform is nice too, but I don’t use it that much, so don’t feel comfortable reviewing it here too.
Naresh Mohabir,
Amravati, India,
Sep 28, 2019,

Equally good for pros and beginers

I believe that the Olymp platform is suitable for both beginners and professionals.
For beginners, it offers the opportunity to open a demo account for free and train as much as you like. Introductory webinars are constantly held, where novice traders are taught the basics. At the same time, no one forces newcomers to open a real account and trade immediately. And when they are ready, they can start with a "penny" at all.
Now let's talk about the benefits for pros ... First, Olymp has an excellent platform. It works like a clock; all my familiar traders are delighted with it. A bunch of indicators is also present. There is a separate system for technical analysis. And you can withdraw profit whenever you want. It comes to the wallet in a fast way.