Olymp Trade Review

Saledo Global LLC

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · OlympTrade.com  · Is this your company?
Olymp Trade
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.
OlympTrade.com is part of Wallfort Limited group. Known members of this group include Premium24Option.com, NorthOption.com, Alpha24Trade.com, FXLucid.com.

Established: 2014
Contact: support-en@olymptrade.com, +27 (21) 1003880

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Eduardo,
San Pedro, Spain,
Jun 17, 2021,

Olymp Trade review!

I never thought that I would write such Forex reviews. The fact is that before I did not understand anything at all. I am now an expert .. ahah .. yes, somewhere like that))
So, as an expert I have to tell you important news !!! Olymp Trade is a great chance not to work anymore. Only make money. This is a scam and not just promises !!! Think for yourself! Financial markets have been making people rich for a century. So it turns out .. Olymp Trade is just a broker that gives you a chance. Do not assume that the broker will do everything for you .. no. It all depends only on the trader. A broker is an intermediary who helps you work and you pay him a commission. If you study well and have practice in different styles of trading, then you will be successful !!!
Good luck to you!!! ....
That's not all...LOL
So, a little Olymp Trade review. As I said, Olymp Trade is a Forex broker. It offers several types of trading:
- Fixed time trading (you can have 82% refunds in 1 minute)
- Traditional Forex (trade the foreign exchange market through the Olymp Trade trading platform or MetaTrader4)
Also, this broker has its own mobile application, which is very convenient and beautiful. After downloading, you will go through registration and a little training. during the training you will understand how to use Olymp Trade App.
You can start here with $ 10. I think this is a great chance for you to try Forex trading !!!

Vicente Santana,
Campo Grande, Brazil,
Jun 15, 2021,

Olymp Trade - Android application

Olymp trade is one of the most popular mobile trading apps.
I found this app from online earning books. Like many others, I immediately tried to place bets and win money without training. I came up with my own strategy and started practicing in the demo version. In the demo version of $ 10,000, I earned 30,000. After three days of practice, I decided to try it with real money.
From $ 10 he rose to $ 40, respectively, without losing anything.
Then I had different periods, including unsuccessful ones, when I was losing money. Of course, successful trading and risk management comes with experience, and I am constantly improving in this.

Carlos Rocha,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
May 30, 2021,

My impression of Olymptrade

I also want to share my impression of Olymptrade. In general, I like everything, good, intuitive interface, low rates, quick response of technical support.
I have been working only for the first month, but thanks to their training materials, the demo deposit did not lose, even increased a little. The demo account also differs in that the percentage of profit is higher, but on a real account it is less.Today I noticed that on demo - 90%, on real - 70%. And it was at the same time on the same deals. But I think it is related with fees for real account.
The broker is really large by domestic standards and is constantly heard. For working with small deposits, probably too. Withdrawals usually do not have problems.

Saeed Krishnamurthy,
Gaya, India,
May 27, 2021,

The withdrawal of money

I would like to draw your attention to some points related to the withdrawal of money. Agree, this is one of the first questions that a trader is interested in.
I can point out 3 advantages regarding the withdrawal of money from Olymptrade:
1. Withdrawal within 3 working days. I also remember the time when Olympus took out within 5-6 working days. But, as you can see, the company does not stand still.
2. No commission for withdrawal. If 3 business days is the normal processing time for a withdrawal request for most brokers, then Olymptrade's quality really stands out for the better. So far, only a few offer a withdrawal without interest. And in most cases, for this you also need to get a special type of account, which is provided only with a large deposit;
3. There is no ceiling in the output. Previously, Olymp allowed you to withdraw no more than a certain amount per transaction (now we will not remember exactly). But soon this practice was canceled.

Taahid Patla,
Bengaluru, India,
May 20, 2021,

I remember two years ago there were very few assets in the platform. Therefore, the trade rarely worked with Olymp. I like to work with unpopular currency pairs, because sometimes even profit can be higher on them than on the euro / dollar pair, for example. It's good that we worked with the platform and expanded the tools, now I can work with my favorite Mexican currency. And the platform itself is convenient, I like that there are a bunch of indicators. I don’t remember that option brokers had such a choice of technical tools. Well done

Tomas Lozano,
Marília, Brazil,
May 17, 2021,

The Trading VIP review

I want to review Olymp Trade broker, and will use the Trading VIP review on his platform. It is important for me to emphasize that the reviews of their clients are positive in 90% of cases, which is a good indicator, since this guarantees trust in this Broker.
Olymp Trade offers services for trading with a fixed duration of operations, cryptocurrencies, and also allows trading on the Forex market, it should be noted that the security of its trading platform is quite good, which guarantees transparency in the provision of these services.
As I said, this broker is good and very safe, it is not a scam at all as it is regulated by FinaCom and has good reviews from most of its clients.
Please note that when I request a withdrawal from Olymp Trade, it may take up to 48 hours before the withdrawal appears on your account, however, in most cases, when using Neteller, Skrill or Webmoney, the money will be credited immediately.If you use other types of payments, the processing time order may take a little longer.

Ali Naifeh,
Apr 21, 2021,

Olymp Trade works professionally for Forex!

I would like to tell you about how Olymp Trade works professionally for Forrex and how to take care of its traders.
Here you can talk about a lot. For example - choosing a trading platform! I know people who successfully trade fixed time .. and to be honest, I also work with FTT sometimes. Several months ago I downloaded a mobile app. it's very convenient and I often use it when I'm going somewhere. Thanks to training from Olymp Trade, I learned how to use the release of new economic news to open FTT deals and now I trade successfully and have a profit. But, of course, traditional Forex remains in my life. I love trading with Metatrader 4, it's like a ritual for me! When you develop your trading strategy and build indicators .. It's good that there is a large selection of technical analysis tools and trading assets!)))
I also want to tell you about the Trader Way. This is a program for traders who trade actively. You can earn experience points and exchange them for improved trading conditions. You will also be given tasks and this will not only give you the opportunity to get points. You will also become a more experienced and professional trader!

Enzo Dias,
Belem, Brazil,
Apr 9, 2021,

I opened an ECN account here

I heard a lot about this broker and someday I decided to join it. I heard a lot about its innovative web platform, in particular, its multiplier system that allows you to trade with fixed amounts and choose the size leverage for each trade.
Well, I tested all this stuff on a demo account, but I can’t say that it suits me. The problem is that I can’t choose the optimal fixed amount because I often fail to withstand drawdowns. I’m used to maneuvering with the whole depo as I do on Metatraders. You know sometimes you need to endure two extra pips of drawdown and only after this it rolls back.
So, I shifted to their Metatrader and now I trade on their ECN account with 1:500. Perhaps, I’m too conservative but I don’t know anything better than Metatraders.

Marco Queiroz,
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico,
Apr 7, 2021,

I was lucky when I found this broker. I liked OlympTrade for its simplicity. I mean trading for a fixed time. Very convenient and pleasant app for iPhone. But that didn't seem too serious to me. I think that it's time to become a more professional trader. I started trading on MT4. The trading platform of this broker has a wide functionality and you can choose from a large number of assets.

port said, Egypt,
Mar 31, 2021,

i swear to God they fiddled with some candles

i discovered this accurately after losing all the money on the Australian euro pair and I opened an investing agency and set the chart on the Japanese candlesticks, and I found here the shock a lot of candles have been manipulated, not the majority, but some of the candles have been manipulated in their place in a very stupid and clear way. Where are you? It is a dishonest company for more than a year, and I am trading on it. My time, effort and money have gone to waste. I have not earned a single dollar even when I am sick in my feet and cannot work abroad. An official order must be issued to close this damned company

Abasi Cham,
Mar 29, 2021,

Safe broker

You know, I used to be afraid that my money would be lost if I make a deposit to a forex broker. They write a lot about scammers on the Internet, and at first I was afraid. But for some reason I believed Olymptrade. I met people and they recommended this broker to me.
After registration, I traded on a demo account. And when learned to much, I made a deposit and immediately received a bonus. It made me happy. And I was more happy when I withdrew the first profit to my credit card. Thank God, there were no problems with this. Honestly, I was very nervous, but now I'm calm)

Pablo Gurule,
Tlalpan, Mexico,
Mar 18, 2021,

I have been trading for less than a year and have recently started working with the broker OlympTrade. There are a lot of good reviews about him on the Internet and decided to try it. I am satisfied with everything, except for the commission for the order. This, maybe, can be improved. Otherwise, everything is fine. Withdraw the money to a credit card .. there were no problems.

Guilherme Brito,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Mar 13, 2021,

There are different platforms for different needs

For me, Olymp Trade is a very versatile broker. After watching another video on YouTube, I go to the company's blog or watch webinars with the VIP department when I want to grow. At the same time, I also try to learn Olimp Trade MT4 because it seems to me that this is a more professional platform.
But there are moments when I get tired of it all. At such moments I just open the FTT platform and set orders by time. It doesn't matter how many pips price will pass during this time, I don't have to calculate it. All the same, I will be in a certain profit, which is known in advance. I don't have to think much about it. And sometimes that's exactly what I need.

Aymn Aswad,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Mar 10, 2021,

I trade Forex assets with this broker

I trade Forex financial instruments on their web platform. First, I was eager to open a Metatrader trading account with this broker, but then I decided to assess their web platform and make the final decision after that. It turned out that I did right.
I enjoyed trading Forex on their web platform. It is very advantageous to trade fixed amounts instead of risking the whole depo.

Filiberto Kshlerin,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 26, 2021,

I've been recently trading with olymp trade. It pays me when i make a profit. I withdraw money to my Skrill account. But always remember... in order to make a profit you should know methods to read graphics using different indicators. You can contact them with chat 24/7, which is also important.

Parman Hidayat,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Feb 25, 2021,

An easy start in a new field - trading

Every second Internet user is probably bored or does not know what to do after work; one of them is me. I have been interested in trading for a long time, the rise in asset prices or the exchange rate. It was inspiring for me. I didn't have experience in trading, but the desire to try prevailed. Fortunately, Olymp Trade was the first one I came across. I could open a demo account on the site, which made it possible to train my skills and study all the transaction subtleties. After a week of training, I opened a real account and started trying my hand at being serious. Of course, there were unsuccessful trades associated with my lack of experience, and everything is given with practice. A year passed, and Olymp Trade turned my hobby is pleasant to work and exciting challenge.

Najam Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 19, 2021,

FAKE COMPANY REFUSING TO PAY MY PROFIT

Dear Sir,
I am writing to report a scam by Olymptrade.com, they have terminated my account by stating a clause 1.4.1 “All information provided during the Client's registration, as well as during the fulfillment of the Agreement, is true, accurate, reliable, and complete in every aspect.”

And have mentioned they will only return the amount of USD 1000 which i made as deposit, I made profit of USD 1300 which the company has refused to pay,

I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis, Kindly take strict action against the company and make sure the company isn't able to exploit and trader in the future.
Initially when I started trading company didnt feel anything fake but once I made request for withdrawal they stated documents are fake.

Please also note incase if I would have lost the funds on trading company would have had no issue with the documents. This shows company is willing to scam and thus I would request your intervention and corporation for getting my full payment of USD 2300.

Further to this, I am still available if you or company want to check documents again on live video chat.

Kindly ask the company to activate my account and thus i be able to withdraw my funds along with profit of totaling USD 2300 and then they remove my account, but for now please take strict action so the company knows they cannot scam anyone in future.
I AM GOING TO FILE MY CASE AND REQUESTING ADMINS TO DECLARE THEM SCAM AND HELP PEOPLE

Karna Srinivasan,
Bengaluru, India,
Feb 15, 2021,

I like to trade with multipliers

I appreciate this broker’s multiplier system. That’s a good alternative to classical leverage. In this case, you can choose leverage for each trade. Another distinctive feature of this system is that you invest a fixed amount in each trade and you choose it too. It allows you to better control risk.

waleed butt,
lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 15, 2021,

Strange but something everyone must know

I need to tell everyone here, that I made a withdrawal request of 2850 usd they sent me 2688, then i made another request of 100 usd they sent me 72,very very strange, they dont bother to respond my query, hence i am sure they are scammers, not only that all the reviews here seems quite suspicious and admin should try checking them if they are fake.

Edwin Visol,
Feb 2, 2021,

I liked the set of services at Olymp Trade. I have tried trading before, but I was uncomfortable with some of it. For example, it was difficult to understand how to decipher indicator signals and pay attention in trading. And ready-made indicators, not strategies, are very useful in trading. They make it easier to make a profit.
So I'm satisfied with my decision to go to Olymp Trade. Although at first, I was worried that there weren't so many assets represented in the platform. It turned out that thanks to the excellent selection of assets, there is always something to trade.

Hy Mac Dhon,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 23, 2021,

I’m having a rest from Forex

I'd traded a lot. It totally exhausted me. So, I feel that I lost a lot of energy. I’m used to actively trading within a day. Moreover, I usually trade using news releases. It puts an enormous psychological pressure on me. As a result, I feel tired and even lose interest to trading. Of course, I lose interest to this temporarily, but it takes some time to recover.
Yet, my experience with Olymp was good enough. I occasionally learned about fixed-time trading on the site of Olymp Trade. I found that interesting and decided to have a try. After a week of demo trading, I opened real account with the broker. Fixed-time trading feels less stressful, especially if a small expiration period is used.

Victor Requena,
Aguascalientes, Mexico,
Dec 29, 2020,

Fixed-time backs Forex

For a long time, I was looking for a good supplement to my Forex trading and I finally discovered it. That’s fixed-time trading with Olymp Trade.
To my mind, fixed-time trading shouldn’t be considered as something opposite. I guess that fixed-time trading should be regarded as a sort of training for Forex traders. It helps to understand the market in the short term. I trade both Forex and fixed-time and it only make me more professional.

Dallas M,
Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Dec 22, 2020,

Simple trading

This is the first time I'm writing a review of Olymp Trade, although I have been with the company for a long time. What can I say? The broker offers simplified trading. This is neither bad nor good. Some people are more comfortable because they don't have to delve into the essence of financial markets. All the same, there will be some income from trading. Somebody lacks the in-depth approach. The simple method is not suitable for them. I'm more of the second type of trader.

Alonso Cornejo,
Mazatlan, Mexico,
Dec 19, 2020,

The long-awaited review of years of experience with the company

I've been with Olymp Trade since the very beginning of the company. I came here as a rookie novice. I remember how I spent hours reading useful articles and watching videos. I really wanted to learn how to trade. And I'm grateful to the company that it provided such a convenient and easy platform to start.
Yes, I had a few failures. I quit trading when I realized that nothing was working out. But then I came back again.
A big step for me was switching to MT4 this year. I'm glad that Olymp Trade has launched this platform. So I'm already an established trader trading in MT4. I like that it allows me to set up my own chart more personally. I have discovered a lot of exciting possibilities here.
Now I can boast of a more stable income. Although, of course, I have losing months. So I have a lot to grow and strive for.

Biplav Napit,
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 30, 2020,

Fixed-time broker for Forex traders

I guess this heading doesn’t confuse you, but it’s true. Once I found myself on the official website of the broker and saw its web-based terminal, I thought it had to do with fixed-time trading only. However, I was wrong. It turned out that the platform also supports Forex trading and it’s accessible from the same terminal. It made me sign up with the broker. I don’t care about fixed-time trading but Forex is what I need. By the way, the broker also offers Metatrader 4 to trade Forex, but their web platform isn’t inferior to MT4 in terms of functionality.