TFXI.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020
TriumphFX.com
Other websites of this company include TriumphFX.com.

About TFXI.com

TFXI is a forex broker. TFXI offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TFXI.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TFXI.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2016
Address:Lophitis International Center, 2nd Floor. Corner of Soteri Michaelidi and 28th October Street, Limassol, CY-3035, Cyprus
Contact:support@triumphfx.com, +35725030337
Regulators: CySEC #293/16, VFSC #17901
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(55+)
CFD:(2) Gold, Silver
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of TFXI.com on our forum

ABUJA FCT, Nigeria,
Apr 6, 2020,

SCAM ,FRAUD BROKER

This broker is the biggest scam of this genaration and i want all traders to stay away from them.

They will respond to your tickets/massages when opening an account,but after making a deposit and you try making any withdrawal, they hardly respond and will steal your money.

I deposited and traded manually from $300 to $11,000. immidiatly i made a withdrawal request i got this massage below:

Dear Mwanle Pamela Philemon (1503113)
Abnormal Transactions

You are receiving this ticket because your account has been highlighted as ABNORMAL TRANSACTIONS in accordance with our Order Execution Policy.

30% of your trade volume open time less than 10 minutes
Great variation in trading volume

Inline with our Order Execution Policy:-

Your MetaTrader 4 Live Trading Account has been disabled from placing orders
Your initial deposit will be refunded back to you
Your earnings will be nullified

Please provide your bank account details by replying to this ticket to process refund.

Thank you.

TFXI Support Team

This massage shows they are scam and they were ready to steal my money.
They offered to refund my deposit which they never did or even reply any of my emails.

I have snapshots of my tradings and acounts details but i could not upload here.

STAY AWAY.FAR AWAY.

https://www.tfxi.com IS A BIG SCAM PROJECT.

Feb 12, 2020,

TriumphFX

Have been investing via this broker since 3 years ago on Precious metal. It been smooth since the beginning. Was and still I'm able to withdraw my capital and profits withing stipulated time

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 25, 2019,

cancellation of profit

I trade in Triumph 4 month. My account is (1387552)
Everything was fine until request for withdrawal
I'm waiting for my money it is more than a month.
I received only a deposit after request of withdrawal from 1 month!!!
Very bad support, don`t answer me.
My profit is 3337$ and they cancelled all profit
STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER
United Kingdom (Really the offices of TFXI in Cyprus),
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Jul 30, 2019,

Reliable Trader with fast withdrawals.

I've been trading FX for a while however it wasn't until I attended an TriumphFX seminar and then chose to join them . I'm glad to say from there onward it has always been upwards trend for me. And the biggest advantage of TriumphFX is their swift withdrawal.
5 Star Rating Removed.

This review came from the same location in Cyprus used by a representative of TriumphFX.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA would like to also note that there are factual errors in the comment TFXI's representative submitted to this review.

This review page was NOT created or approved on July 30, 2019.  This review page has been on public display and has been ready to accept reviews since March of 2017.  TFXI's CEO was informed by the FPA that the review page had been online since 2017 on August 2nd, 2019, so the FPA is very surprised that TFXI's representative still claims the page is new.

The change mentioned in July was just the addition of detailed broker data.  That was expected to take several days.  The addition of that data had no effect on the page's ability to accept review submissions or the moderation of reviews.

Every reviewer must check a box certifying several items.  One of those is "I have no business or personal relationship with the reviewed company or any of its competitors, except as a client".

There is no option to "test" the FPA's review moderation process.  If a new page is submitted with an accompanying fake "client" review from a company, that review gets set to Zero stars exactly the same as if the page had been approved years ago.

Company employees submitting fake "client" reviews is illegal in the USA and many other jurisdictions.  This action is always unethical.

The FPA is disappointed that TFXI chose this course of action and hopes they have learned a lesson from it.
Reply by TriumphFX submitted Aug 26, 2019:
The specific comment has been made in effort to test the efficiency of posting and fake reviews. The official creation in FPA review page for TriumphFX has been issued for approval to the admin team at 30th of July . FPA received same moment this post "test" review. The official FPA response is that the website and all information of TriumphFX will need minimum 3 working days for the website of TriumphFX to be ready. However FPA acted in our opinion in an unprofessional way, as they breached their own deadlines and posted all information and "test" review prior it's explained starting date. The specific malfunction or misunderstanding of deadlines of FPA has credited us a bad rating..when we initially reached FPA for testing us out and let the people know that we operate TriumphFX since 2016 without any single complain by any trader. In our opinion FPA acted in a bad faith and showed "unprofessionalism" as it failed to respect its own deadlines and the fact TriumphFX has repeatedly have explained that the specific post was a simple test to check FPA systems...of false postings and fake identity identification systems. TriumphFX welcomes new traders to test out its systems themselves.