TFXI.com Review

also TriumphFX.com

Updated: Oct 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TFXI is a forex broker. TFXI offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TFXI.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TFXI.com
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

TFXI.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
2015-08-24:  The Hong Kong SFC has added www.tfxglobal.com and www.tfxi.com to its Unlicensed Entities list.
Other websites of this company include TriumphFX.com.

Established: 2016
Address: Lophitis International Center, 2nd Floor. Corner of Soteri Michaelidi and 28th October Street, Limassol, CY-3035, Cyprus
Contact: support@triumphfx.com, +35725030337
Regulators: CySEC #293/16, VFSC #17901
CFD: (2) Gold, Silver
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of TFXI.com on our forum

Petaling jaya, Malaysia,
Aug 1, 2021,

Reliable Broker and Fast Withdraw!

I’m refer from my best friend to join TriumphFX by year 2016 and I withdraw my profit by every 5 week .
You can choose the fund manager with good performance and they have different manager for helping you secure profit .

It’s helping me reduce my financial burden every month and I can have more time to spend with my family .
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 8, 2021,

Good passive income

I have joined almost a year, always withdraw every 5 weeks, never have any issue. I would recommend to friends & relatives. Why not helping others to earn more as passive income?
Jon,
Tew, Malaysia,
Dec 26, 2020,

BIGGEST FOREX SCAM

This company has scammed many victims via different companies under different jurisdiction. They used fake trades to generate fake profits in order to lure new investors. It works like a ponzi scheme. If any group sales drop, they will use fake trades to loss all the investors money under the same group. This syndicate is very active in Asia. STAY AWAY!
Nov 29, 2020,

Triumph Fx has changed my life!

Triumph Fx has changed my life. Last month I was so worried no income due to COVID19 in UK. after knowing how the triumph fx work and invested certainly the amount. Deposit and Withdrawal are easy and legit thru international banking with no issues at all. My account is (2349257). All accounts start number 2. I am trading over $30K. I don`t care there are many fake review.
Jun 5, 2020,

SCAM BROKER

This scam broker has been scamming many times. Initially starting from Hong Kong company, then followed by New Zealand and now Vanuatu and acquired over a Cyprus broker.  They continue their scam activities by manipulating prices. Impossible to have very unreasonable drawdown trading record in the forex market!

MLM style of commission structure to hook investors in and recruit more and more innocent investors. Money can be withdrawn does not mean it is not scam. Scam can be anytime run away with your money.
May 29, 2020,

SCAM FX that keep doing fake trades

This company has been scam again again and again. With Hong Kong company, follow by New Zealand, then Vanuatu. Now they bought over a Cyprus broker and continue scam activities with manipulated trades. Many innocent investors have been scammed. Stay away from this scam broker!

Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 6, 2020,

Difficulty in getting my withdrawal

Triumphfx is not to be trusted with your deposit.I made a deposit of USD500 in my account 1522359 in January,2020 and traded it manually and profitably to USD3317.40. My account officer Mr.Michael was so impressed with me that he started pressurizing me to become an account manager so that people can follow my trading and I would receive commission.I could not do it with clear conscience as I have not tested their withdrawal yet.I placed a withdrawal and it was approved March 16,2020 and the withdrawal was taken out of my MT4 terminal. From that time till now I have not received my money.I have sent several tickets to Triumph fx and they were gracious enough to give this reply April 9,2020:

Dear Udoh Gabriel Akpan,
Thank you for contacting us and the patience in waiting your ticket to be attended as we are experiencing high ticket volume.
While your request is being reviewed and processed by our Accounts Department, we wish to inform that you may experience a little longer delay than you expected for the funds to be credited your account.
This is due to recent strict and a cautious approach imposed by the banks all over the world. As a result of this the banks have capped the number of Outward Telegraphic Transfer on a weekly basis which is a very small number. And we have to adhere to the new checks and balances imposed by the banks. However, we are constantly looking for better option to accommodate and facilitate withdrawal procedure.
Due to this there might be a little longer delay (expected to be 14 working days or more) in processing the withdrawals of our valuable clients. But we hope this prevailing situation would change and normalcy would prevail within a very short period. We are glad that our loyal clients as usual will still co-operate with us going forward as in the past.
Thank you.
TFXI Support Team
It is now over three weeks and still my funds(deposit and profit is still with them.Despite the fact that they took commission of USD6 per lot,they are still holding to my money.Be warned accordingly.They are not reliable. I have not given up and still hope that they may be having challenges or thy are bankrupt. I will review my ratings here when I receive my funds.

ABUJA FCT, Nigeria,
Apr 27, 2020,

PREVIOUSE WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM RESOLVED

Hello forums members. TFXI has finally resolved my withdrawal problem and withdrawal was processed.
I wish to request that my previous feedback change.

Mwale Pamela

Apr 6, 2020 - 1 Star This broker is the biggest scam of this genaration and i want all traders to stay away from them.

They will respond to your tickets/massages when opening an account,but after making a deposit and you try making any withdrawal, they hardly respond and will steal your money.

I deposited and traded manually from $300 to $11,000. immidiatly i made a withdrawal request i got this massage below:

Dear Mwanle Pamela Philemon (1503113)
Abnormal Transactions

You are receiving this ticket because your account has been highlighted as ABNORMAL TRANSACTIONS in accordance with our Order Execution Policy.

30% of your trade volume open time less than 10 minutes
Great variation in trading volume

Inline with our Order Execution Policy:-

Your MetaTrader 4 Live Trading Account has been disabled from placing orders
Your initial deposit will be refunded back to you
Your earnings will be nullified

Please provide your bank account details by replying to this ticket to process refund.

Thank you.

TFXI Support Team

This massage shows they are scam and they were ready to steal my money.
They offered to refund my deposit which they never did or even reply any of my emails.

I have snapshots of my tradings and acounts details but i could not upload here.

STAY AWAY.FAR AWAY.

https://www.tfxi.com IS A BIG SCAM PROJECT.

Feb 12, 2020,

TriumphFX

Have been investing via this broker since 3 years ago on Precious metal. It been smooth since the beginning. Was and still I'm able to withdraw my capital and profits withing stipulated time
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 25, 2019,

cancellation of profit

I trade in Triumph 4 month. My account is (1387552)
Everything was fine until request for withdrawal
I'm waiting for my money it is more than a month.
I received only a deposit after request of withdrawal from 1 month!!!
Very bad support, don`t answer me.
My profit is 3337$ and they cancelled all profit