EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Jul 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Ottawa, Canada,
Jul 3, 2020,

Nenad Kerkez- The King of the Forex Markets!

Elite CurrenSea - Nenad Kerkez

I’ve been trading for over 30 years. Never have I seen a trader like Nenad. Simply he is the best because he cares. He Changed my trading and my life. He puts all the big name traders to shame with his performance. You want to learn, make money? Well he’s t guy he trader and mentor to see and know.

In my books he reigns as the King. I can’t think of any trader who comes close to him. Thank you Nenad. You are truly the best I’ve ever known!

Apr 8, 2020 - 5 Stars Trade with Nenad Kerkez and the team at Elite and it's like turning the tap on and + PIP's come out. The team at Elite CurresSea are one of the few out there who actually care about educating a trader. I watched Nenad's Scalping video and now I'm trading profitable. It's so much fun. I took their CAMMACD.loa course and it was so good I'm taking Elite's CAMMACD.full. The extensive educational course you get when you sign up to their ecs.LIVE is first class, with questions at the end of every segment. Wow!! What more could a trader ask for? Their courses are so well designed and written that even an extremely experienced trader will learn. What's there not to like?

If you want to learn, make money? Well sign up with Elite CurrenSea you WILL NOT be let down or disappointed!!! Anyone who says otherwise, is just WRONG!!

Mar 20, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been trading for over 30 years and I’ve never come across a better trader than Nenad Kerkez. Not one CTA I’ve come across in that time can compare to their performance. Their education, webinars are first class. Education is something the really care about.

Mar 18, 2020 - 3 Stars I’ve been trading since 1987 and I’ve never, ever seen a better trader or a CTA than Tarantula at Elite Curren Sea. My God words can’t describe their success, their dedication to educating a trader. You guys and your results are beyond belief. BUT ARE TRUE AND REAL.!!

Geneva, Switzerland,
Jun 2, 2020,

You must hate money if you haven't already subscribed to Ultima EA

By far the best expert advisor out there, like no other ! I actually came across Chris and Nenad from watching their free analysis on EUR/USD and cable, that was back in 2018. Chris's analysis on the pound helped me gain lots of winning trades in the past. When I found out they had made their own expert advisor (Well Mislav) I did not hesitate a second to jump on it !

Said khaz,
Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

Ultimate EA

I have joined Ultima EA on the 15 April. For the month of April my account ended with 2% loss. The end of May the account is up 31.5%. great start

STOCKTON, USA,
May 25, 2020,

Excellent Elliot Wave analyse

ElliteCurrenSea is an excellent Elliot Wave Analyse for Forex. It helps at the right time to find the high probability setups and use them in trading.
The information is very clear and easy to use. Chris Svorcik is one of the best in using Elliot Wave analysis to Forex. Thank you.

CHENNAI, India,
Apr 7, 2020,

proud to be ECS MEMBER

Hi this is prabhakar reddy from india mean time I am following ELITE CURRENCY closely from two years and i trust him because transparent while providing trading calls with more dedicated with smart work .
I am so proud to be ECS member because daily i am making some good pips by help of neand advice ......THANKS ECS TEAM FOR GREAT WORK

Zug, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2020,

Following Nenad Kerkez for 4 years and always satisfied with results!

I know Nenad from a personal meeting and can assure that his methods are really profitable. I partly trade cammarilla levels and they always bring me extra profit in my weekly swing trading!

Atlanta, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Beware - I have lost money with this company

I subscribed to their signals but there was no way to replicate their signals. Here is why: The only way they publish their signals are in telegram channel, normally during night time of US Eastern time zone. Now that is perfectly acceptable, its their choice and they have right to run their signal service in time zone they live in. Here is why 1 star review: Their signal group has lot of other irrelevant messages, so I cant even put an alert to wake up every time there is a message in that group. I asked them to create one group just for signals OR send signals in some other way like via email. That way USA users can set up an alarm to wake up and execute the trades. But they refused! Then I asked for my money back, of course they refused! This company is out there to make themselves money, not to make you money. Especially if you live in USA. Horrible service.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Thank you for the feedback, we’ll try to address every point below.

On the non setups materials in the premium channel:

We understand your concern, although there’s only a handful of updates with no setups. That said, we have a plan of splitting the setups channel from the rest, to ensure there's as little delay and distraction between setups and traders. Plus there is no reason for us not to share more useful non-setups insights (will be available in a separate channel). We do understand your concern though, and are sorry to hear that these circumstances didn't allow you to take the full benefit of our services. Should you still be around to see the change, we hope the change will benefit your waking life habits!

The time zone for East & West Coast USA:

Nenad usually trades when the most price action occurs, namely 7AM - 6PM GMT (3AM - 2PM GMT -4). This does make life a bit harder for West Coast traders, but atm we aim at quality rather than quantity, as the pressure to manage active setups can pile up.

On Refunds:

We do give funds back within 48 hours after the purchase for ecs.LIVE but not after 2 days. The reason is because some people would misuse this loophole and use ecs. LIVE for most of the month and then ask for a refund.

The refund policy is clearly explained on the website. For SWAT and CAMMACD, there are no refunds because it is video content which cannot be taken back as is the case with the physical goods.

This being said we try to address each trader's concern and issue refunds, should the service cannot be used for a significant reason.

The money we earn with helping traders is small compared to our gains with trading and servers to diversify income, and have a fixed revenue to invest in news trading methods that we later share with the community.

If you compare us to other trading educators, there are not many who show live track records with the precion we do. E.g.

CAMMACD (Main Source of ecs.LIVE signals):

Ultima EA (automated trading):

Should you have more feedback, clarifications questions or would want to give our service a second shot, don’t hesitate to reach us out via the website.
Australia, Australia,
Mar 11, 2020,

Extremely genuine, knowledgeable and profitable too

Chris and Nenad both certainly know their stuff and provide genuine and profitable setups and advice. I am a current member of their Ulitma EA and can certainly vouch for its authenticity and profitability. Always trade with risk capital. Yes there maybe losses in future but if you're in for the long run, it is certainly a very sound and authentic system. Keep up the good work ECS.

Santiago, Chile,
Mar 10, 2020,

Telegram Live Channel is awsome

Hi, I'm from Chile in South America and I have been following Tarantula since 2018. My account went in profit since the first day I subscribed to their telegram channel, If you follow the rules and respect de money management risk, you will become in a profitable trader, I swear.
I bought the complete CAMMACD system and that added to the telegram signals let me understood how a professional trader think.
I recommend follow the telegram channel, the subscription pays for itself.
Regards
Ignacio

Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 7, 2020,

CAMMACD Signals are the top notch

I have been with EliteCurrenSea for more than 6 months. Calling these traders scammers is far from the truth as it can ever get. I dont know much about Ultima but I can see that they have proofs for everything they do. Personally I am very satisfied with results which CAMMACD signals provide and I will not change it. These guys are the best.