EliteCurrenSea.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 23, 2019

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 19, 2019,

The Best Strategy and Support with necessary Education

I am in this market from last 5 yrs and I did not find such services like you. You are providing best forex strategies and support to us. Specifically I like your Live service to provide signals with backup support and follow up till trades closed. I have used 100 signals services but you are really different from others.
Wish you all the best for the success of your strategy and hope keep continuing your live services with more potential profit signals.
Regards
Dinesh Kumar
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2019,

ECS live

I joined about 3 months ago and I am really pleased with the service. The stuff the provide is truly valuable, everything from their signals to webinars and analysis is detailed. The signals are very good and I've been growing my account month on month.

They document all of their trades giving a comprehensive details of every trade taken. Entry, Stoploss, breakeven, amount of pips gained per trade/week/month, percentage growth and a lot more.

I'm more than satisfied with their ecsLive service
Johannesburg,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very Happy with everything they provide.

Hi Guys.

It took me a long time to find a course which does not just want to take money from you on their services and actually back their product by taking trades and providing them in real time to you via a Telegram message.
They keep records of all their trades and which is available to members.

I am very happy with their service and will be a lifetime member to their ecs.LIVE channel.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Michiel.
Belgrade, Serbia,
Oct 4, 2019,

CAMMACD MTF 4h

I have been using their services for a long time. I will provide my honest opinion as I mostly use Nenad's signals and CAMMACD. At the beginning, the start of CAMMACD was so-so. Mostly good but wobbly when markets are ranging. back then, Nenad used mostly 1h setups. I managed to be positive but not what I expected. Mostly I averaged around 2-2.5 % monthly. However, since the major upgrade on CAMMACD - now named CAMMACD 4h, my experience in trading CAMMACD and live signals is fantastic. Not only i managed to stay on a positive side continuously, but CAMMACD webinars that are free for ecs.LIVE users helped me a lot regarding trading methodology. The rules for trading are clear as the system is semi-automated. Whenever Nenad sends a signal or a trading idea, I check with my template. Signals are of a great help to actually master the system as the rules have changed since the original iteration of CAMMACD. This is a good thing in my opinion as there are many websites which would try to steal his copyright. So, a combination of webinars and videos coupled with great trading signals from ecs.LIVE is a winning combo, in my honest opinion.

Keep up the good work Nenad and all ECS team!
Max Perkins,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2019,

CAMMACD MTF

They intentionally don't teach you how to use their system so you keep subscribing to their signal service. I paid for the system and course.

Please make the course more in-depth so we can become independent.

They clearly don't need the signal money so do the right thing. I emailed them questions and they don't get back to me.
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 7, 2019:
Dear Max,
To provide you with constructive reply we would appreciate you dropping us a quick reply via the contact form.

At the moment, we are not able to locate you in CRM under the name you are using on FPA.
As soon as we establish the nature of the problem, and confirm your identity, we will make sure to help you out with a frustration you might have experienced over any of our services.

Kind Regards
Team of Elite CurrenSea
Coimbatore, India,
Jul 7, 2019,

Trade analysis

Trade analysis videos are useful, particularly wave analysis , videos are clear and informative
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jul 7, 2019,

GREAT INFORMATION

Ive been watching elitecurrensea for quite sometime and i found it on facebook.
Its really helful because these days alot of people are giving away information that i 90% false and scamming people.
Chris Svorcik is very good at providing information for the upcoming events.
I always wait for his videos and then do my trades.
Seattle, USA,
May 19, 2019,

Comments from following their videos.

Really enjoy the commentary and insight they provide in their videos. Have been following them for a couple years. Thanks for all you do!
Australia,
May 17, 2019,

Five star education and live trade service.

Five star education and live trade service.
CAMMACD setups on the Telegram channel is free money.
ecs.LIVE service is great and CAMMACD is making me a lot of pips
Apr 8, 2019,

A source that I can't trade without

I am actively involved in Forex trading for the past 2 years and the discovery of Elite Curren Sea helped me enormously! Firstly they drastically improved my learning process with their amazing webinars and analyses and secondly ecs.LIVE increased my trading results! I am continuously profitable!!!

BIG Respect for Nenad and Chris