EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Nenad Kerkez

Chris Svorcik

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Joel Saldanha,
Australia, Australia,
Sep 28, 2021,

Really Disappointed with Ultima and Rush

I have been loyal customer with ECS for almost two years. Sad to say both their EA which were promoted with a lot fan fare Ultima and Rush have been extremely disappointing and a waste of time. Except for one month in 2020 Ultima performance have been extremely disappointing. After 1.7 years in their PAMM I am still down by almost 50 percent. It's the same story with Rush as well. I personally received promotional emails from Misalov which said Rush doubles the money.Quite misleading. Also the bizzare part is back testing results were through the roof. How come on both EAs backtesting and live results are so different. ECS itself is genuine company but i guess they promoted the wrong EA

Mar 11, 2020 - 5 Stars Chris and Nenad both certainly know their stuff and provide genuine and profitable setups and advice. I am a current member of their Ulitma EA and can certainly vouch for its authenticity and profitability. Always trade with risk capital. Yes there maybe losses in future but if you're in for the long run, it is certainly a very sound and authentic system. Keep up the good work ECS.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 11, 2021:
Thank you for the feedback. We understand the frustration when trading results are disappointing. We also feel the same with the results of Mislav Nikolic's EAs. That is why we stopped trading Ultima EA in July 2021 and Rush EA in August 2021. We wanted to give the EAs 1 full year of history so that we avoid making long-term decisions on short-term results. Our Ultima account peaked on June 2020 (best result occurred then). We wanted to give the EA at least 1 year the time (from that peak), as also Mislav recommended. Although the Q1 2021 was pretty good, unfortunately, the results remained weak in Q2 2021 and we were still in a loss after 1 full year. That was for us at ECS the key moment to stop trading it (we decided to remove our capital and stop offering it on our website).

Yes, we were excited about Ultima EA at the start and I can imagine that people would place blame on us for that. We understand. Ultimately though, we are not shy to engage in trading - rather than just education (and sitting on the side-lines). Trading always remains risky. The 1st year we saw good rewards, but the 2nd year performed poorly. Regarding the back-testing, I think that we learned from this experience and we now place more emphasis on live trading results. If we do use back-testing, we demand a back-test with a longer history than 3 years. At the least 5 years and ideally 10 years.

That said, we think that it is important to add that we tried to learn from these events. For instance, we demand a longer track record before trading anything live. After almost 2 years of live trading, we recently started ECS Portfolio. This is a mixture of ECS systems, automated and semi-automated. It also trades based on a mix of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and news events. Plus it trades a basket of instruments.

The method has so far had very stable and consistent results. The worst month was only -4.27% and 20 out of 22 months showed profits. All quarters had profits. The average gain was about 15-20% per month. We learned from Ultima EA that strong and long draw-downs are not the right path and built a mixture of methods that aim at and show much more consistency.

To summarize, we tried to learn from this experience and we believe that Portfolio ECS has a lot to offer in terms of gains, consistency, low draw-down, and management (100% done by ECS). If your are not keen to give this product a shot, we understand your position and truly sorry for Ultima EA underperforming, otherwise, we will be happy to do our best to make up for the previous results.
Ben,
Canada, Canada,
Jun 9, 2021,

I have been in the Ultima EA since May 05, 2020 and my account is down 46%

I was really excited to join Ultima EA but it is too unpredictable to invest. Don't do it.
They arent a bad company, its just the EA isnt working like it used to and they don't want to change anything or admit it. They keep talking about results from the first 3 months of 2020 which is when it was last profitable. That was over a year ago guys, either change something or say it like it is, IT IS NOT WORKING LIKE IT USED TO. I have proof of all reports so I am currently down 46% and I have been in the EA for over a year now so there is no "wait a year and see excuse they have been putting in the other negative reviews of the EA below". I am going to keep the money in because at this point it's already at such a loss I might as well ride it out. Hopefully they change something instead of just releasing new EAs. FIX THE ULTIMA EA. There will probably be some response under this saying last year was 200%, which may be true but that was in the first 3 months which who even knows how that happened. It hasn't been doing that from May onwards I'll tell you that much. I get surprised when I see a winning week with this EA now.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Ben, thanks for the kind words and honest feedback. We do agree with your concern - Ultima EA from Mislav Nikolic is very volatile. One of the problems that we face is that although the overall performance of the EA is positive - with +499% in total and each year (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-5-bull-capital/3472089) as well with+124% in 2019, +115% in 2020, and +24% in 2021, feel free to check the myfxbook link for the performance of each year (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-5-bull-capital/3472089) - traders who start after a positive period are unfortunately facing a tough time and period of weak performance. We fully understand that.

We've been vigorously discussing Ultima EA internally over the past 12 months. What we did was:

1) On 1st of January 2021 we lowered the risk per trade from 5% to 3% for current clients of the profit share account.
2) We stopped accepting new clients for the Ultima EA profit share account and do not offer Ultima EA as a stand alone EA because of its volatility.
3) We only offer Ultima bundle, which includes 3 EAs (Ultima, Rush, and Ultima pro on 3 different time frames and 2 currency pairs) with 2% risk per setup so that there is more diversification and less risk per trades.
4) We tested the Ultima EA under new scenarios, but came to a conclusion that the current configuration (trading pair) is optimal
5) We have decided not to manually intervene (and haven't done so)
6) Finally, we prioritized work on more EAs to create a more diversified approach that works better under different market conditions. For instance, our Zeus EA is showing more steady consistent results with positive gains each month, from +50% in profits (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/zeus-ea-pamm-by-ktm/7045785) to +80% in profits (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/zeus-ea/7398833).
7) We will try to offer more diversification options of both manual and automated trading in the near future, besides Ultima, Zeus, SWAT, and ecsLIVE.

We at Elite CurrenSea intend to keep trading Ultima EA, albeit with a limited exposure to the new capital and as a part of a diversified approach (rather than the only and main EA).

It might be too much to ask after such a disappointing period, but we would love to keep you as a client for our other products and services.

We do run other PAMM & Rent software, as well as actively testing another automated and manual solutions that aim consistent returns without extreme draw-downs and volatility. Should you be interested, please reach us out, for now, once again sorry for the Ultima EA results and thank you for your candid opinion.
Stockton, USA,
Apr 26, 2021,

Correct assessment of the potential moves

The EliteCurrenSea, gave during time very accurate forecast for EUR/USD (that I followed). It helped to improve my trading.

Feb 15, 2021 - 5 Stars Excellent analyse and prediction for EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Used correctly and continuous provides consistent results.

May 25, 2020 - 5 Stars ElliteCurrenSea is an excellent Elliot Wave Analyse for Forex. It helps at the right time to find the high probability setups and use them in trading.
The information is very clear and easy to use. Chris Svorcik is one of the best in using Elliot Wave analysis to Forex. Thank you.

Milan, Italy,
Apr 24, 2021,

thanks for making my account go to zero

I bought 3 Zeus EA and I had one running with sharw profit , at some point I saw one of my account going to minus 40 % while the other were with a very slight drawdown, i decided to withdraw all my moneyand just keep the one that was on a 40% drawdown and see if it would recover , the account went slowly to almost zero so I lost 2500 eur with their "safe" EA.
I told them and they posted on their telegram that the EA went back to profit which was not true on my account. Stay away from theirs EA none of them are profitable in the long run and u will loose your money.

Dec 8, 2020 - 5 Stars Its been a bit less then a month that i am using the Zeus EA and I am up almost 4%, great results so far! all the others EA its way too risky for me , but they are very serious and professional, pretty amazed to have found a company like this in the forex market.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Apr 30, 2021:
Hi Aliang, we are very sorry to hear about your loss. We have no idea what or why it happened because our account fully recovered indeed. One of our accounts (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/zeus-ea-pamm-by-ktm/7045785) did have a floating loss of about 40% for just a few days (other accounts (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/zeus-ea/7398833) did not have that problem). But the Zeus EA system managed to fully recover by removing all of the floating loss and closing with profits. The entire month of April 2021 ended up for a total of +7% (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/zeus-ea-pamm-by-ktm/7045785). I understand that losing money is frustrating and your trust in this EA and perhaps all of our EAs has taken a major hit because of that. That is why we are working on making a portfolio approach that combines 5-10 EAs. The goal will be to reduce the depth of draw-downs, the length of draw-down periods, while at the same offering decent profitability per quarter and year. If you are sceptical, we understand that results matter more than words. Therefore, we invite you to simply monitor our own results via MyFXbook over the next months, quarters, and years and let those results determine your opinion. Please keep in mind that contrary to most educational websites on Forex and trading, we do trade with our own money and we publicly showcase all results via our profile at myfxbook (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea). We are openly sharing our results there, both in good and bad moments. Our systems are not perfect but we also do our best to improve with each year (like the portfolio idea). Lastly, please note we are not only doing live trading, but also education, webinars, analysis, and videos to help traders become better traders. We do this with passion and pleasure. I hope that traders will also take this into account when making and reading feedback. Thank you for reading our comment. We hope that after a sufficient test period, you will still be willing to try out our portfolio approach with some risk capital that you can afford.
svk, Slovakia,
Jan 4, 2021,

ultima EA & ultima 5 mins from ECS

just status:
ultima after 9 months - minus 50%
ultima 5 mins after 4 moths - minus 40%
just to let to know everyone my status of account. will see at the end of year if i'll be lucky or loose everything. will be glad the investment will be returned to 0, then i will cancel the service. there are better ways how to invest money
who is profitable on this for now is only ecs. taking profit from profitable trades but overall my accounts are in deep loss

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Feb 5, 2021:
Dear trader,

We are sorry that you are currently in a loss. But there are a couple of things that we need to explain to you and the audience to shape the context around the current loss.
1) Unfortunately, ups and downs is the risk of trading Forex with high leverage. It can produce high volatile results and profits and losses can alternate quickly.
2) The total 2020 result was still good ending at +218.5%. It is true, that the second half of 2020 certainly saw a worse result than the first half of 2020. The 1st half of 2020 was a gain of +265% versus the 2nd half of 2020 ended up at -46.5%. That said, the total for the entire 2020 year was still **+218.5%.** Traders who joined us in the 2nd half of 2020 of course are unlucky as they missed the profits from H1 2020. That is why the creator Ultima EA and Rush EA Mislav Nikolic from Bull Capital and we at ECS **always emphasize the importance of trading at least 1 year (!).** Because when trading anything shorter than 1 year, traders are vulnerable to short-term ups and downs. It is similar to a price of a stock. Usually it is advised to hold on to a stock for a while because there will be ups and downs before the price enters a clear positive territory. The EA is up +470% after almost 1.5 years of live trading (as of 5.2.2021). We understand that you are in a loss at the moment and it must be frustrating to see our account ahead by almost 500%. But our live track record is longer and unfortunately the EA has shown weaker results in H2 2020. Luckily 2021 is off to a better start with +26%. Here is our live trading account with our live trading money that everyone can view to confirm the numbers that we use: [http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/ultima-ea-5-risk/6543328](http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/ultima-ea-5-risk/6543328)

3) Please keep in mind that the more risk per setup, the larger the draw-down. The EA can be traded with various risk levels. If it's traded with 5% risk per setup, then of course the draw-down is going to be deeper and the risk of the account blowing up is also higher (has not happened yet but of course the risk is higher). 3% is considered medium and 1% risk is moderate to low. Here you can see the actual live trading results and draw-down with real money (!) of each risk category:
**5% risk —> +526% / draw-down 62%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-bull-capital/3472089](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-bull-capital/3472089)

**3% risk —> +373% / draw-down 45%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-med-bull-capital/3601377](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-med-bull-capital/3601377)

**1% risk —> +59% / draw-down 14%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-low-bull-capital/5687260](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-low-bull-capital/5687260)

4) ECS is offering the EA from Mislav Nikolic of Bull Capital as a PAMM, which means we earn via a profit share module. This means that we gain when the trader gains. We share the profit. If there is no profit, then there is nothing to share. Also, please keep in mind that there are plenty of traders that managed to make good solid gains in H1 2020 where the total profits ended up at +265% (see point 2).

All in all, this EA needs patience and at least a year to see through the ups and downs. That said, there is never ever a guarantee in Forex trading that things will repeat. But our live track record with +470% to +520% in 1.5 years of trading is a performance that not many EAs can do. Of course, we wish that the H2 2020 performance was not so weak but that is why Mislav and ECS also emphasize the importance of at least 1 year. The EA tries to build an account up quickly, but draw-downs are just unavoidable for such high risk approaches (you can see that the DD with 1% risk is just much smaller at 14%). We sincerely hope that you would take this information into account when evaluating EAs and ECS. At ECS, we only mention EAs on our website that we trade with our own money. Nothing else. Also, most FX educators hide their results. We do not hide bad results and openly share our myfxbook. We always are transparent and open, in bad and good times. I hope that our feedback helps you see our vision and our emphasis on the long-term.
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Sep 30, 2020,

Excellent !!!

For me, trading on Forex has been mostly exciting with all ups and downs Forex can offer. But when you trade it using the services of Elite Currensea - it's really fantastic !! Nenad is extremely attentive, patient and kind, always at your service and available. His knowledge of Forex is phenomenal !!! I use ECS Live and I am very satisfied. I would especially like to point out the signals that Nenad sends for each new trade, where he precisely gives an Entry as well as Stop-loss and Take-profit values, with an extremely high percentage of positive trades. Recently, he also uses a system called "Black Widow" which has further improved the already excellent trading results !! Nenad’s dedication to clients deserves all the praise! I would warmly and cordially recommend the cooperation with Nenad and Elite Currensea to everyone !!

USA, USA,
Sep 27, 2020,

Lost money with the Ultima EA and not reflective of myfxbook

While researching about Elite Currensea Ultima EA, I was very excited for this opportunity to invest and there were a lot of good reviews across the net. I have been invested for about 6 months now.

I don't like to leave bad reviews for businesses but I just had to leave a review to warn others.

Please please please be aware of the gains Elite Currensea Ultima is suggesting on their videos, emails, etc. The real results are not anywhere near what they advertise (if not negative, depending in when you invest). Not only that but the results on myfxbook is different what you see in your actual account.

I am sad and disappointed. All in all - save your money and invest in something else.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 5, 2020:
Dear Sharon,
we do our utmost best for all traders and are sad to hear your view. Let us explain why we see it differently.

First of all, we do not *suggest* any results. We show very lengthy and quality back-testing plus we show verified live results (over a year now) on myfxbook that are real, not fake. We do not influence how myfxbook counts the profitability, feel free to complain with them about that. If you are willing to listen to our feedback, then we can even show those results on MT4. We hope that you would be willing to join our webinar where we can prove this.

Secondly, we are always honest and transparent. Traders can only copy our results with the EA if they are profit share members. Renters of the EA can see different results, because of their VPS, if they don't use a VPS, because of their broker, and spread (!). We mention that beforehand.

Thirdly, the system - like all other systems - has an equity curve and draw-downs. If you join after a spike in the curve, then it can take a while before the account moves up again. If you were lucky enough to join before a spike, you could see a big profit very soon.

For instance, Feb 2020 was an amazing month with +200%+. Traders who joined end Jan 2020 were lucky. But beginning June 2020 we saw a large 50% draw-down. Traders who joined end of May were unlucky and joined at the top and therefore could wait for months before seeing a new account high. All of this is openly communicated. In the long-term, however, we do expect results to equal out over time.

Finally, if you started in April 2020 with the profit share module, then you are probably around break-even or slightly in a loss. We understand that waiting 6 months is a decent of time and then it can be frustrating to be in a slight loss.

If you are willing to try it, then we would suggest trying or keep going with our profit share module with less capital and trying it for a full year. We always emphasis the long-term focus and risk capital that you can afford to lose. We care about our members and community. We hope that you would be willing to listen with an open mind to the above comments.
Sep 22, 2020,

The Best and Honest service

Its been a great time trading with Nenad. His service ecs.live is the best signal provider so far I've seen. My journey of forex trading has started with them. The best thing about them is their money management policy. No matter how big their drawdown is you will see your account recovering sooner than you expected. So far they have no big drawdown as per their spreadsheet. I consider Nenad as my mentor from the very first day I started trading live. Hope you guys will also benefit from their services.
Good Trading
Yousha

Ottawa, Canada,
Sep 16, 2020,

Nenad Kerkez’s Black Widow, best system in 30 years.

I’ve traded systems for over 30 years, But never have I seen one as good as his Black Widow. Trending or ranging markets you can trade All markets with this system. 90% win rate at times.... it’s unheard of, but I know as I trade it myself and have pretty close the same results. elitecurrensea.com

Jul 3, 2020 - 5 Stars Elite CurrenSea - Nenad Kerkez

I’ve been trading for over 30 years. Never have I seen a trader like Nenad. Simply he is the best because he cares. He Changed my trading and my life. He puts all the big name traders to shame with his performance. You want to learn, make money? Well he’s t guy he trader and mentor to see and know.

In my books he reigns as the King. I can’t think of any trader who comes close to him. Thank you Nenad. You are truly the best I’ve ever known!

Apr 8, 2020 - 5 Stars Trade with Nenad Kerkez and the team at Elite and it's like turning the tap on and + PIP's come out. The team at Elite CurresSea are one of the few out there who actually care about educating a trader. I watched Nenad's Scalping video and now I'm trading profitable. It's so much fun. I took their CAMMACD.loa course and it was so good I'm taking Elite's CAMMACD.full. The extensive educational course you get when you sign up to their ecs.LIVE is first class, with questions at the end of every segment. Wow!! What more could a trader ask for? Their courses are so well designed and written that even an extremely experienced trader will learn. What's there not to like?

If you want to learn, make money? Well sign up with Elite CurrenSea you WILL NOT be let down or disappointed!!! Anyone who says otherwise, is just WRONG!!

Mar 20, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been trading for over 30 years and I’ve never come across a better trader than Nenad Kerkez. Not one CTA I’ve come across in that time can compare to their performance. Their education, webinars are first class. Education is something the really care about.

Mar 18, 2020 - 3 Stars I’ve been trading since 1987 and I’ve never, ever seen a better trader or a CTA than Tarantula at Elite Curren Sea. My God words can’t describe their success, their dedication to educating a trader. You guys and your results are beyond belief. BUT ARE TRUE AND REAL.!!

Sweden, Sweden,
Sep 15, 2020,

Highly recommended

One of the best companies i have ever dealt with. Provides educational courses (CAMMACD and SWAT Systems), and perfect analysis and successful signal and set ups via Telegram.
Recently The Black Widow system (CAMMACD Method by Nenad) is launched. Which is considerd an advanced revolution in the world of analysis and trading, which enable the trader to trade with high confidence.
High success accurate, easy to use, and suitable for INTRADAY trades whether the market is TREND or RANGE.