EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Oct 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Novi Sad, Serbia,
Sep 30, 2020,

Excellent !!!

For me, trading on Forex has been mostly exciting with all ups and downs Forex can offer. But when you trade it using the services of Elite Currensea - it's really fantastic !! Nenad is extremely attentive, patient and kind, always at your service and available. His knowledge of Forex is phenomenal !!! I use ECS Live and I am very satisfied. I would especially like to point out the signals that Nenad sends for each new trade, where he precisely gives an Entry as well as Stop-loss and Take-profit values, with an extremely high percentage of positive trades. Recently, he also uses a system called "Black Widow" which has further improved the already excellent trading results !! Nenad’s dedication to clients deserves all the praise! I would warmly and cordially recommend the cooperation with Nenad and Elite Currensea to everyone !!

USA, USA,
Sep 27, 2020,

Lost money with the Ultima EA and not reflective of myfxbook

While researching about Elite Currensea Ultima EA, I was very excited for this opportunity to invest and there were a lot of good reviews across the net. I have been invested for about 6 months now.

I don't like to leave bad reviews for businesses but I just had to leave a review to warn others.

Please please please be aware of the gains Elite Currensea Ultima is suggesting on their videos, emails, etc. The real results are not anywhere near what they advertise (if not negative, depending in when you invest). Not only that but the results on myfxbook is different what you see in your actual account.

I am sad and disappointed. All in all - save your money and invest in something else.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 5, 2020:
Dear Sharon,
we do our utmost best for all traders and are sad to hear your view. Let us explain why we see it differently.

First of all, we do not *suggest* any results. We show very lengthy and quality back-testing plus we show verified live results (over a year now) on myfxbook that are real, not fake. We do not influence how myfxbook counts the profitability, feel free to complain with them about that. If you are willing to listen to our feedback, then we can even show those results on MT4. We hope that you would be willing to join our webinar where we can prove this.

Secondly, we are always honest and transparent. Traders can only copy our results with the EA if they are profit share members. Renters of the EA can see different results, because of their VPS, if they don't use a VPS, because of their broker, and spread (!). We mention that beforehand.

Thirdly, the system - like all other systems - has an equity curve and draw-downs. If you join after a spike in the curve, then it can take a while before the account moves up again. If you were lucky enough to join before a spike, you could see a big profit very soon.

For instance, Feb 2020 was an amazing month with +200%+. Traders who joined end Jan 2020 were lucky. But beginning June 2020 we saw a large 50% draw-down. Traders who joined end of May were unlucky and joined at the top and therefore could wait for months before seeing a new account high. All of this is openly communicated. In the long-term, however, we do expect results to equal out over time.

Finally, if you started in April 2020 with the profit share module, then you are probably around break-even or slightly in a loss. We understand that waiting 6 months is a decent of time and then it can be frustrating to be in a slight loss.

If you are willing to try it, then we would suggest trying or keep going with our profit share module with less capital and trying it for a full year. We always emphasis the long-term focus and risk capital that you can afford to lose. We care about our members and community. We hope that you would be willing to listen with an open mind to the above comments.
Sep 22, 2020,

The Best and Honest service

Its been a great time trading with Nenad. His service ecs.live is the best signal provider so far I've seen. My journey of forex trading has started with them. The best thing about them is their money management policy. No matter how big their drawdown is you will see your account recovering sooner than you expected. So far they have no big drawdown as per their spreadsheet. I consider Nenad as my mentor from the very first day I started trading live. Hope you guys will also benefit from their services.
Good Trading
Yousha

Ottawa, Canada,
Sep 16, 2020,

Nenad Kerkez’s Black Widow, best system in 30 years.

I’ve traded systems for over 30 years, But never have I seen one as good as his Black Widow. Trending or ranging markets you can trade All markets with this system. 90% win rate at times.... it’s unheard of, but I know as I trade it myself and have pretty close the same results. elitecurrensea.com

Jul 3, 2020 - 5 Stars Elite CurrenSea - Nenad Kerkez

I’ve been trading for over 30 years. Never have I seen a trader like Nenad. Simply he is the best because he cares. He Changed my trading and my life. He puts all the big name traders to shame with his performance. You want to learn, make money? Well he’s t guy he trader and mentor to see and know.

In my books he reigns as the King. I can’t think of any trader who comes close to him. Thank you Nenad. You are truly the best I’ve ever known!

Apr 8, 2020 - 5 Stars Trade with Nenad Kerkez and the team at Elite and it's like turning the tap on and + PIP's come out. The team at Elite CurresSea are one of the few out there who actually care about educating a trader. I watched Nenad's Scalping video and now I'm trading profitable. It's so much fun. I took their CAMMACD.loa course and it was so good I'm taking Elite's CAMMACD.full. The extensive educational course you get when you sign up to their ecs.LIVE is first class, with questions at the end of every segment. Wow!! What more could a trader ask for? Their courses are so well designed and written that even an extremely experienced trader will learn. What's there not to like?

If you want to learn, make money? Well sign up with Elite CurrenSea you WILL NOT be let down or disappointed!!! Anyone who says otherwise, is just WRONG!!

Mar 20, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been trading for over 30 years and I’ve never come across a better trader than Nenad Kerkez. Not one CTA I’ve come across in that time can compare to their performance. Their education, webinars are first class. Education is something the really care about.

Mar 18, 2020 - 3 Stars I’ve been trading since 1987 and I’ve never, ever seen a better trader or a CTA than Tarantula at Elite Curren Sea. My God words can’t describe their success, their dedication to educating a trader. You guys and your results are beyond belief. BUT ARE TRUE AND REAL.!!

Sweden, Sweden,
Sep 15, 2020,

Highly recommended

One of the best companies i have ever dealt with. Provides educational courses (CAMMACD and SWAT Systems), and perfect analysis and successful signal and set ups via Telegram.
Recently The Black Widow system (CAMMACD Method by Nenad) is launched. Which is considerd an advanced revolution in the world of analysis and trading, which enable the trader to trade with high confidence.
High success accurate, easy to use, and suitable for INTRADAY trades whether the market is TREND or RANGE.

Beogras, Serbia,
Sep 4, 2020,

Nenad and Black Widow Rock

I have been using Elite Currensea services last 3 months. At the beginning my trading results with them were just ok, but with Nenad's last system Black Widow, results are more than impressive. Last week all of the trades went positive. It was 100% win. This week 90%. It is brilliant. You can even check the performance in the sheet and in myfxbook. 5 stars.

Barcelona, Spain,
Aug 31, 2020,

Elite Currensea is a diamant in the vast, muddy space of FOREX consulting

I am an Australian living in Barcelona and I have been following Chris Svorcik on his twice a week forecast on EURUSD and GBPUSD. I was intrigued by his accuracy and looked up Elite Currensea, where he is a co-founder. I have now acquired access to his methodology he put together (SWAT), I am halfway through and it is the best, most thorough training on Technical analysis I have ever been through (and I have been through 2 well-known schools...). I am also using, via one of their associated brokers, Key to Market, Elite automatic trading systems that are performing exactly as Elite mentioned in the write-up.
I decided to write this because I am enthusiastic about what I am learning. I have never met or exchanged emails with Chris Svorcik but I think he is such a generous man with his time and knowledge.
madrid, Spain,
Jul 9, 2020,

Simple, easy and profitable

I have just begined to work with this forex system and I found it a very clear, symple, easy and profitable system to work with. A lot of material with great documents where everything it's explained with detail. It's also a course about patterns, candles, fractals, elliot waves,... to understand very well how the markets move. I'm delighted with it...

Geneva, Switzerland,
Jun 2, 2020,

You must hate money if you haven't already subscribed to Ultima EA

By far the best expert advisor out there, like no other ! I actually came across Chris and Nenad from watching their free analysis on EUR/USD and cable, that was back in 2018. Chris's analysis on the pound helped me gain lots of winning trades in the past. When I found out they had made their own expert advisor (Well Mislav) I did not hesitate a second to jump on it !

Said khaz,
Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

Ultimate EA

I have joined Ultima EA on the 15 April. For the month of April my account ended with 2% loss. The end of May the account is up 31.5%. great start