EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Angel Zhelev ,
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Aug 11, 2017,

The best trading analysis

Nenad and Chris are the best, always ready to help you, always ready to give you best advice, always the best forex analysis. Thank you guys for everything. Whit all my respect

Justin,
Mullingar, Ireland,
Aug 11, 2017,

Great site

I have been a member of their site for a few months now. I have two courses from them, one about Fibonacci and the other is a moving average technique. The courses are extremely well layed out and everything is gone over in great detail. The moving average technique is great and besides it given good trading opportunities it also helps keeping you out of troublesome spots. Chris and Nenad are also very helpful, i talk to them regularly and they always give their view on certain trades i may have questions about or help with any questions i have.. They are always willing to help, i love these guys. Their webinars are excellent, i'm always learning new things that help my trading. The analysis they provide on the site is also awesome,. I cant say enough good things about them because without them i would be lost.

Zagreb, Croatia,
Aug 12, 2017,

2 traders for double win

I follow Chris and Nenad for over a year now and they are amazing traders and persons. They have different approuch and both are more then successful.
Had a great time of Fx following their lead and some less great time when I become too greddy. But my advice is, learn us much as you can from their webinars and just follow their lead. The results will definetly come. Thank you guys for everything you done to me and from all your help that I become serious and successful trader finaly.

Slovakia,
Aug 12, 2017,

Stacking the odds in your favor

I traded using EliteCurrenSea strategies (mainly CAMMACD) for quite long time and I appreciate the logic behind. The main idea of the strategies is stacking the odds in your favor, using fib's, pivot points with S&R's - all in correlation. Every part of the strategy is a well-known tool/indicator, Chris and Nenad managed to add the value to it with their experience and analysis. The Admiral Markets seminars (which they are hosting) are another invaluable asset they are putting on a table..
To make a long story short - if you are new to Trading, or an experienced fellow looking for broadening your skills, EliteCurrenSea is the right place to search!

Marko Panjak,
Kljajićevo, Serbia and Montenegro,
Aug 13, 2017,

Nenad and Chris are great people, traders, analysts and educators. They always want to help other traders. EliteCurrenSea.com is a right place to learn how to trade!

Maribor, Slovenia,
Aug 14, 2017,

Awesome guys

Truly awesome guys Chris and Nenad.
They offer not just system but strategy that they are stand behind it. They realy teach how to trading, how to understand market. They offer great support, very fast response.
The articles thay send are realy useful at trading and with a lot information.
I bought SWAT and I realy have get what what they promised. Material, explanation (step by step from basics to trading) is high quality. It's like faculty for trading. You get material,explanation , support, but the exam (trading) must be done by yourself. It can be seen they put a lot of effort not only in system developing but also in explanation material preparation.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Aug 17, 2017,

They knew how to teach the trader to became more profitable in trends!

When I first see the webinars and trading tips of Nenad & Chris I thought they are just bluffing.
Later I was try copy trends opportunities and anelise I relly se the opertuity to make some extra profits.
They knew how to teach the trader to became more profitable in trends!

Guys Keep up your good work

Philippines,
Aug 23, 2017,

Analysis and indicators provided by Sir Nenad and Sir Chris is very accurate. They helped me a lot as a new Currency Trader to learn many things about trading especially the Price Action Trading..

Constanta, Romania,

Good job!

Very good webminars by Nenad and Chris.
Very good analizes.
I have learned a lot of usefull things from them and EliteCurrenSea .
I recomend them.

Erik,
Slovenia,
Aug 23, 2017,

Wish all the best and go on with good job!

Nenad is simply excelent. He knows very good trading psihology, witch is for me most important thing in trading, beside technical and fundamental knowledge and feeling.
What impresioning me the most he is open mindedand play with open cards. He is not affraid of showing loosing trades!!

I am personally slowly adapting (beside my job) to green pips trading, thaks to him and his analisys.