EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Brno, Czech Republic,
Feb 19, 2020,

Update: EliteCurrenSea got back to me regarding the bonus issue I described previously and everything got solved in the end - I received the bonus. Thank you for the follow up!

Feb 18, 2020 - No Rating 1) Ultima - 5 stars
I have been following Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik for quite some time (their online materials and videos they provide for free) and I can say that these guys really know what they are doing. When Chris introduced Ultima EA in January, I was hooked as it opened my first opportunity to join one of their offers. Even though I was at first hesitant to join due to FXDD reviews I found online (as Ultima must be connected to FXDD account for now), I finally decided to go for it before the end of January due to two main reasons: I trust Chris and Nenad and their FX professionalism AND Ultima seemed like something truly truly good. Yes, FXDD can be difficult, it took 2 weeks for me to set up the account and go through all the issues with paperwork and wiring my deposit but at the end it all worked. So after 2 weeks I was all set and live. Now I am live for 7 days and my account rose 30% already. What can I say? Yes, I will see how it works long term, but for now, I am greatly impressed.

2) Customer Care - 2 Stars
Part of joining the Ultima EA was FXDD bonus 10% available in a specific time period. The deadline for this was approaching while I was in the process of setting up my account with FXDD. EliteCurrenSea (ECS) wrote us an email saying that if there was an issue with our paperwork we should contact a specific FXDD person (they gave us an email address) and put ECS into a copy and that they (ECS) would make sure we would get our Extra Equity (the 10% bonus). I did exactly as instructed because there were issues with my paperwork caused by the FXDD side (delays, long processing). Since then (after I contacted that specific FXDD person), FXDD started processing my paperwork but it seemed I would miss the bonus deadline anyway. So I wrote an email to ECS describing this and in their reply I was informed I should get my bonus once the hassle with the paperwork is over. The deadline for the bonus came and went in the meantime. Finally my paperwork and my deposit was processed with FXDD and I was live on Feb 11th (3 days after the bonus deadline). I was waiting for the 10% bonus but nothing was happening. I wrote another email to ECS asking about it and did not get any reply for 6 days. I wrote them again today and I got a reply instructing me to contact FXDD regarding this bonus as unfortunately ECS personally can’t solve questions related to FXDD accounts/bonuses/funding/etc.

What can I say to that? This does not seem like a good customer care. Was there poor communication or incorrect information giving us false hope that ECS would take care of the bonus for those who would miss the deadline? Is there someone on the customer care side who does not care about customers that much and lets these issues just fizzle out with hope they will somehow solve themselves (not replying to emails)? If I don't get the bonus, well, I will survive, it's not like I have to have it. What bothers me more is this customer approach. I know Chris and Nenad are professionals, but the customer care (at least in my case) is far from professional and it does not cast a good light on EliteCurrenSea (and you guys do not deserve that).

Australia,
May 17, 2019,

Five star education and live trade service.

Five star education and live trade service.
CAMMACD setups on the Telegram channel is free money.
ecs.LIVE service is great and CAMMACD is making me a lot of pips

Barcelona, Spain,
Aug 31, 2020,

Elite Currensea is a diamant in the vast, muddy space of FOREX consulting

I am an Australian living in Barcelona and I have been following Chris Svorcik on his twice a week forecast on EURUSD and GBPUSD. I was intrigued by his accuracy and looked up Elite Currensea, where he is a co-founder. I have now acquired access to his methodology he put together (SWAT), I am halfway through and it is the best, most thorough training on Technical analysis I have ever been through (and I have been through 2 well-known schools...). I am also using, via one of their associated brokers, Key to Market, Elite automatic trading systems that are performing exactly as Elite mentioned in the write-up.
I decided to write this because I am enthusiastic about what I am learning. I have never met or exchanged emails with Chris Svorcik but I think he is such a generous man with his time and knowledge.
Rogasovci, Slovenia,
Feb 16, 2020,

Hy.Im yoined elitecurrensea 25.1.2020 in im hawe ower 120% profit..They are the besr ..Tarantula ala Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik you are the best..Marko

United Arab Emirates,
Nov 12, 2018,

+Positive results from his trade recommendations, with transparency on how they performed.

This review is of the FREE weekly webinar provided by Nenad on youtube . In these trades Nenad analyzes the charts of few major pairs and BTC/USD . He also provides buy and sell zones for those pairs. He has been doing this for more than 2 years from what i could find ( old videos are on admiral markets youtube page). He is quite transparent with the results. But there is an issue with the buy and sell points he mentions as quite often the prices only go near the points he mentions, sometimes the price does a full reversal after being a few pips hitting the tp, so you could end up with a considerable loss. So if the Trade moves into profit, always protect it. Use your own judgment to figure if you want to get out on profit or not. I am going to update this review by following his recommendations here. I think his webinars are pretty informative, since the number of people who use the chat are quite few you can almost be certain that he will respond to your query.
Angel Zhelev ,
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Aug 11, 2017,

The best trading analysis

Nenad and Chris are the best, always ready to help you, always ready to give you best advice, always the best forex analysis. Thank you guys for everything. Whit all my respect

USA, USA,
Sep 27, 2020,

Lost money with the Ultima EA and not reflective of myfxbook

While researching about Elite Currensea Ultima EA, I was very excited for this opportunity to invest and there were a lot of good reviews across the net. I have been invested for about 6 months now.

I don't like to leave bad reviews for businesses but I just had to leave a review to warn others.

Please please please be aware of the gains Elite Currensea Ultima is suggesting on their videos, emails, etc. The real results are not anywhere near what they advertise (if not negative, depending in when you invest). Not only that but the results on myfxbook is different what you see in your actual account.

I am sad and disappointed. All in all - save your money and invest in something else.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 5, 2020:
Dear Sharon,
we do our utmost best for all traders and are sad to hear your view. Let us explain why we see it differently.

First of all, we do not *suggest* any results. We show very lengthy and quality back-testing plus we show verified live results (over a year now) on myfxbook that are real, not fake. We do not influence how myfxbook counts the profitability, feel free to complain with them about that. If you are willing to listen to our feedback, then we can even show those results on MT4. We hope that you would be willing to join our webinar where we can prove this.

Secondly, we are always honest and transparent. Traders can only copy our results with the EA if they are profit share members. Renters of the EA can see different results, because of their VPS, if they don't use a VPS, because of their broker, and spread (!). We mention that beforehand.

Thirdly, the system - like all other systems - has an equity curve and draw-downs. If you join after a spike in the curve, then it can take a while before the account moves up again. If you were lucky enough to join before a spike, you could see a big profit very soon.

For instance, Feb 2020 was an amazing month with +200%+. Traders who joined end Jan 2020 were lucky. But beginning June 2020 we saw a large 50% draw-down. Traders who joined end of May were unlucky and joined at the top and therefore could wait for months before seeing a new account high. All of this is openly communicated. In the long-term, however, we do expect results to equal out over time.

Finally, if you started in April 2020 with the profit share module, then you are probably around break-even or slightly in a loss. We understand that waiting 6 months is a decent of time and then it can be frustrating to be in a slight loss.

If you are willing to try it, then we would suggest trying or keep going with our profit share module with less capital and trying it for a full year. We always emphasis the long-term focus and risk capital that you can afford to lose. We care about our members and community. We hope that you would be willing to listen with an open mind to the above comments.
Atlanta, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Beware - I have lost money with this company

I subscribed to their signals but there was no way to replicate their signals. Here is why: The only way they publish their signals are in telegram channel, normally during night time of US Eastern time zone. Now that is perfectly acceptable, its their choice and they have right to run their signal service in time zone they live in. Here is why 1 star review: Their signal group has lot of other irrelevant messages, so I cant even put an alert to wake up every time there is a message in that group. I asked them to create one group just for signals OR send signals in some other way like via email. That way USA users can set up an alarm to wake up and execute the trades. But they refused! Then I asked for my money back, of course they refused! This company is out there to make themselves money, not to make you money. Especially if you live in USA. Horrible service.
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Thank you for the feedback, we’ll try to address every point below.

On the non setups materials in the premium channel:

We understand your concern, although there’s only a handful of updates with no setups. That said, we have a plan of splitting the setups channel from the rest, to ensure there's as little delay and distraction between setups and traders. Plus there is no reason for us not to share more useful non-setups insights (will be available in a separate channel). We do understand your concern though, and are sorry to hear that these circumstances didn't allow you to take the full benefit of our services. Should you still be around to see the change, we hope the change will benefit your waking life habits!

The time zone for East & West Coast USA:

Nenad usually trades when the most price action occurs, namely 7AM - 6PM GMT (3AM - 2PM GMT -4). This does make life a bit harder for West Coast traders, but atm we aim at quality rather than quantity, as the pressure to manage active setups can pile up.

On Refunds:

We do give funds back within 48 hours after the purchase for ecs.LIVE but not after 2 days. The reason is because some people would misuse this loophole and use ecs. LIVE for most of the month and then ask for a refund.

The refund policy is clearly explained on the website. For SWAT and CAMMACD, there are no refunds because it is video content which cannot be taken back as is the case with the physical goods.

This being said we try to address each trader's concern and issue refunds, should the service cannot be used for a significant reason.

The money we earn with helping traders is small compared to our gains with trading and servers to diversify income, and have a fixed revenue to invest in news trading methods that we later share with the community.

If you compare us to other trading educators, there are not many who show live track records with the precion we do. E.g.

CAMMACD (Main Source of ecs.LIVE signals):

Ultima EA (automated trading):

Should you have more feedback, clarifications questions or would want to give our service a second shot, don’t hesitate to reach us out via the website.
Mar 1, 2020,

Don’t waste your time and money with this people

A year ago Ive subscribed to their live signals and I bought the system called CAMMAD, both not working. Now they have a new Automated system which they have been promoted on Vladimir Ribakov group and they are selling It for €3к. They were saying that this system made a growth of a account from 1000 to 1,000,000 what a joke. Do you think if they have such a profit from this robot they will selling to you guys. Don’t get hooked and don’t trust this scammers
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 4, 2020:
Hi Manol, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. That said, calling us scammers is factually incorrect, because we have 5 live trading accounts that are all substantially profitable and 1 account with a small loss (see myfxbook links below). Only real traders can provide this type of proof, scammers certainly not. I hope that you understand this point. And it is not only us, just read the chats below to see how happy other Ultima EA and CAMMACD traders are. Now, please allow us to clarify some other things as well.

First of all, we offered Ultima EA (in Jan and Feb 2020) via a profit share module with no upfront costs. Traders could join for free and we can only earn when traders earn. This account has more than 50+ other traders. The gain in Feb 2020 was +204%. Keep in mind that this type of performance will not happen every month, nor did we ever claim that. But sometimes, we do get months with big wins. And Feb 2020 was such a great month. Now we are offering it as rental indeed, because some traders prefer renting it rather than sharing the profits because it is much cheaper for bigger accounts. This will only be available temporarily. Main point: we offered the EA at no upfront costs and so far have made substantial returns in live trading.

Secondly, Let’s address both automated and manual trading.

Automated: Ultima EA trading offers the same setups for everyone because it is based on very narrowly defined rules. Our live trading results are good, although we always add that the track record is still relatively short. We are open and honest about everything and always explain the risks. Only time will tell whether the results will be as good in the rest of 2020, 2021 and 2022. But the start is certainly strong and we think that the odds are in favor when looking at the long-term. Here are the live track records:
ECS account: 1 year track record using 3% risk per setup: +362% gain
Chris’ account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: +545% gain
Mislav’s account: 7 months track using 5% risk per setup: +725% gain
Chris’ GU 1h account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: -14% loss
Profit share account: 2 month track record using 5% risk per setup: +247% gain
Total profit: we cannot disclose the exact number but it’s more than $100,000

Regarding back-testing, we have done more than a decade of back testing using 99.9% modelling accuracy and real variable spread on Dukascopy and Alpari. In our testing, we have multiple accounts reaching a million indeed after 2.5 years when using 5% risk per setup and not withdrawing any profits. Our live trading record is not long enough to copy that result but our live trading is certainly showing a decent strong start.

Manual and CAMMACD: manual trading is always more personal because there is always a certain level of discretion. Nenad has therefore always a live track record to prove his performance. Whether traders can copy his success really depends on a long list of personal aspects like time, trade management, flexibility to review the charts, risk appetite. Nenad is an intra-day trader and not everyone can trade his setups the way he trades. Here is his live performance:
1 year and 3 months track record: +664% gain
Total profit: $66,495

Our questions to you:
Why do you think that you did not have success with CAMMACD and LIVE?
Did you even try Ultima EA?

We wish success for the entire trading community and all of our ECS followers. We can offer you to join the Ultima EA via the profit share module at no upfront costs. You can trade with risk capital that you can afford to lose and try it for a year. Then let’s resume the conversation together after we review the result. What do you think?
Dec 12, 2019,

Poor Customer Services

The company takes too long to fix the problem. They will totally ignore your emails. You as customer has to do more work in order to solve his problem. Sometimes their service something doesn’t go the way you had thought, and you end up waiting for an available agent to talk to about your issue. You just want someone at the company to reply to your emails. After 5 or 10 days, you get tired of waiting and cancel your payment plan.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Dec 24, 2019:
We are sorry for the discomfort you experienced with one of our support managers, and the way the information was presented on the website. If you decide to give our service a try, we would be happy to change your opinion with the result you can achive by following our traders.