EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

madrid, Spain,
Jul 9, 2020,

Simple, easy and profitable

I have just begined to work with this forex system and I found it a very clear, symple, easy and profitable system to work with. A lot of material with great documents where everything it's explained with detail. It's also a course about patterns, candles, fractals, elliot waves,... to understand very well how the markets move. I'm delighted with it...

Geneva, Switzerland,
Jun 2, 2020,

You must hate money if you haven't already subscribed to Ultima EA

By far the best expert advisor out there, like no other ! I actually came across Chris and Nenad from watching their free analysis on EUR/USD and cable, that was back in 2018. Chris's analysis on the pound helped me gain lots of winning trades in the past. When I found out they had made their own expert advisor (Well Mislav) I did not hesitate a second to jump on it !

Said khaz,
Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

Ultimate EA

I have joined Ultima EA on the 15 April. For the month of April my account ended with 2% loss. The end of May the account is up 31.5%. great start

CHENNAI, India,
Apr 7, 2020,

proud to be ECS MEMBER

Hi this is prabhakar reddy from india mean time I am following ELITE CURRENCY closely from two years and i trust him because transparent while providing trading calls with more dedicated with smart work .
I am so proud to be ECS member because daily i am making some good pips by help of neand advice ......THANKS ECS TEAM FOR GREAT WORK

Zug, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2020,

Following Nenad Kerkez for 4 years and always satisfied with results!

I know Nenad from a personal meeting and can assure that his methods are really profitable. I partly trade cammarilla levels and they always bring me extra profit in my weekly swing trading!

Atlanta, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Beware - I have lost money with this company

I subscribed to their signals but there was no way to replicate their signals. Here is why: The only way they publish their signals are in telegram channel, normally during night time of US Eastern time zone. Now that is perfectly acceptable, its their choice and they have right to run their signal service in time zone they live in. Here is why 1 star review: Their signal group has lot of other irrelevant messages, so I cant even put an alert to wake up every time there is a message in that group. I asked them to create one group just for signals OR send signals in some other way like via email. That way USA users can set up an alarm to wake up and execute the trades. But they refused! Then I asked for my money back, of course they refused! This company is out there to make themselves money, not to make you money. Especially if you live in USA. Horrible service.
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Thank you for the feedback, we’ll try to address every point below.

On the non setups materials in the premium channel:

We understand your concern, although there’s only a handful of updates with no setups. That said, we have a plan of splitting the setups channel from the rest, to ensure there's as little delay and distraction between setups and traders. Plus there is no reason for us not to share more useful non-setups insights (will be available in a separate channel). We do understand your concern though, and are sorry to hear that these circumstances didn't allow you to take the full benefit of our services. Should you still be around to see the change, we hope the change will benefit your waking life habits!

The time zone for East & West Coast USA:

Nenad usually trades when the most price action occurs, namely 7AM - 6PM GMT (3AM - 2PM GMT -4). This does make life a bit harder for West Coast traders, but atm we aim at quality rather than quantity, as the pressure to manage active setups can pile up.

On Refunds:

We do give funds back within 48 hours after the purchase for ecs.LIVE but not after 2 days. The reason is because some people would misuse this loophole and use ecs. LIVE for most of the month and then ask for a refund.

The refund policy is clearly explained on the website. For SWAT and CAMMACD, there are no refunds because it is video content which cannot be taken back as is the case with the physical goods.

This being said we try to address each trader's concern and issue refunds, should the service cannot be used for a significant reason.

The money we earn with helping traders is small compared to our gains with trading and servers to diversify income, and have a fixed revenue to invest in news trading methods that we later share with the community.

If you compare us to other trading educators, there are not many who show live track records with the precion we do. E.g.

CAMMACD (Main Source of ecs.LIVE signals):

Ultima EA (automated trading):

Should you have more feedback, clarifications questions or would want to give our service a second shot, don’t hesitate to reach us out via the website.
Australia, Australia,
Mar 11, 2020,

Extremely genuine, knowledgeable and profitable too

Chris and Nenad both certainly know their stuff and provide genuine and profitable setups and advice. I am a current member of their Ulitma EA and can certainly vouch for its authenticity and profitability. Always trade with risk capital. Yes there maybe losses in future but if you're in for the long run, it is certainly a very sound and authentic system. Keep up the good work ECS.

Santiago, Chile,
Mar 10, 2020,

Telegram Live Channel is awsome

Hi, I'm from Chile in South America and I have been following Tarantula since 2018. My account went in profit since the first day I subscribed to their telegram channel, If you follow the rules and respect de money management risk, you will become in a profitable trader, I swear.
I bought the complete CAMMACD system and that added to the telegram signals let me understood how a professional trader think.
I recommend follow the telegram channel, the subscription pays for itself.
Regards
Ignacio

Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 7, 2020,

CAMMACD Signals are the top notch

I have been with EliteCurrenSea for more than 6 months. Calling these traders scammers is far from the truth as it can ever get. I dont know much about Ultima but I can see that they have proofs for everything they do. Personally I am very satisfied with results which CAMMACD signals provide and I will not change it. These guys are the best.

Mar 1, 2020,

Don’t waste your time and money with this people

A year ago Ive subscribed to their live signals and I bought the system called CAMMAD, both not working. Now they have a new Automated system which they have been promoted on Vladimir Ribakov group and they are selling It for €3к. They were saying that this system made a growth of a account from 1000 to 1,000,000 what a joke. Do you think if they have such a profit from this robot they will selling to you guys. Don’t get hooked and don’t trust this scammers
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 4, 2020:
Hi Manol, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. That said, calling us scammers is factually incorrect, because we have 5 live trading accounts that are all substantially profitable and 1 account with a small loss (see myfxbook links below). Only real traders can provide this type of proof, scammers certainly not. I hope that you understand this point. And it is not only us, just read the chats below to see how happy other Ultima EA and CAMMACD traders are. Now, please allow us to clarify some other things as well.

First of all, we offered Ultima EA (in Jan and Feb 2020) via a profit share module with no upfront costs. Traders could join for free and we can only earn when traders earn. This account has more than 50+ other traders. The gain in Feb 2020 was +204%. Keep in mind that this type of performance will not happen every month, nor did we ever claim that. But sometimes, we do get months with big wins. And Feb 2020 was such a great month. Now we are offering it as rental indeed, because some traders prefer renting it rather than sharing the profits because it is much cheaper for bigger accounts. This will only be available temporarily. Main point: we offered the EA at no upfront costs and so far have made substantial returns in live trading.

Secondly, Let’s address both automated and manual trading.

Automated: Ultima EA trading offers the same setups for everyone because it is based on very narrowly defined rules. Our live trading results are good, although we always add that the track record is still relatively short. We are open and honest about everything and always explain the risks. Only time will tell whether the results will be as good in the rest of 2020, 2021 and 2022. But the start is certainly strong and we think that the odds are in favor when looking at the long-term. Here are the live track records:
ECS account: 1 year track record using 3% risk per setup: +362% gain
Chris’ account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: +545% gain
Mislav’s account: 7 months track using 5% risk per setup: +725% gain
Chris’ GU 1h account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: -14% loss
Profit share account: 2 month track record using 5% risk per setup: +247% gain
Total profit: we cannot disclose the exact number but it’s more than $100,000

Regarding back-testing, we have done more than a decade of back testing using 99.9% modelling accuracy and real variable spread on Dukascopy and Alpari. In our testing, we have multiple accounts reaching a million indeed after 2.5 years when using 5% risk per setup and not withdrawing any profits. Our live trading record is not long enough to copy that result but our live trading is certainly showing a decent strong start.

Manual and CAMMACD: manual trading is always more personal because there is always a certain level of discretion. Nenad has therefore always a live track record to prove his performance. Whether traders can copy his success really depends on a long list of personal aspects like time, trade management, flexibility to review the charts, risk appetite. Nenad is an intra-day trader and not everyone can trade his setups the way he trades. Here is his live performance:
1 year and 3 months track record: +664% gain
Total profit: $66,495

Our questions to you:
Why do you think that you did not have success with CAMMACD and LIVE?
Did you even try Ultima EA?

We wish success for the entire trading community and all of our ECS followers. We can offer you to join the Ultima EA via the profit share module at no upfront costs. You can trade with risk capital that you can afford to lose and try it for a year. Then let’s resume the conversation together after we review the result. What do you think?