EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Ventspils, Latvia,
Feb 25, 2020,

EliteCurrensea and Ultima EA

I am trading with help of Nenad, Chris and their team since 2015. So far all is cristal clear and transperent. In my point of view Nenad and Chris are not only good traders but also good educators. They like what they do and therefore they results and attitude is Excellent.
In my opinion Ultima EA is excellent tool if you like trading, but you don't have time for it. It is fully automated, And with profit sharing solution you don't need to have PC that runs MT4 for 24/7. As i have Ultima EA for more than one month i can say that it is excellen when there is trend. As EURUSD had stable downtrend in last month it outperformed my hopes. I am only 1 month with this EA tool. I am realistic and i don't expect that ULTIMA EA can generate 100% per week sustainably every week. But still it can generate good profits.
My own aim was built a EA robot, but with Ultima EA i see that i don't need it any more. Because with expierence of EliteCurensea.com and their coders i don't think that i will do it better.
I recomend EliteCurensea.com and Ultima EA.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very Informative and Super Helpful!!

Each week I can't wait to receive either Christopher's or Nenad's analysis. With their help I've learnt so much regarding Wave analysis as well as patience. I am really glad I stumbled upon Elite Currensea and I hope they will be around for many years to come!! Elite Currensea ROCKS!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Feb 21, 2020,

Ultima EA

I have been very cautious at first as I have never used an EA or a managed account for forex trading before. Still I have joined Ultima EA as Chris, Nenad and Mislav have earned my absolute trust with the genuine effort they have put on their systems in Elite currensea.

I have just signed up one month ago and today my account has gained more than 200% profit. Its just remarkable! Best part is, they never promised this much, they have just stated this will be profitable in the long run and that they have tested it thoroughly. Ultima EA appears to have great filtering mechanisms which prevents it from trading fake moves. The way it smartly adds up new positions when market is moving in favor has truly amazed me. Overall, it’s a very solid EA created by trusted traders and have proven its worth in just one month.

Brno, Czech Republic,
Feb 19, 2020,

Update: EliteCurrenSea got back to me regarding the bonus issue I described previously and everything got solved in the end - I received the bonus. Thank you for the follow up!

Feb 18, 2020 - No Rating 1) Ultima - 5 stars
I have been following Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik for quite some time (their online materials and videos they provide for free) and I can say that these guys really know what they are doing. When Chris introduced Ultima EA in January, I was hooked as it opened my first opportunity to join one of their offers. Even though I was at first hesitant to join due to FXDD reviews I found online (as Ultima must be connected to FXDD account for now), I finally decided to go for it before the end of January due to two main reasons: I trust Chris and Nenad and their FX professionalism AND Ultima seemed like something truly truly good. Yes, FXDD can be difficult, it took 2 weeks for me to set up the account and go through all the issues with paperwork and wiring my deposit but at the end it all worked. So after 2 weeks I was all set and live. Now I am live for 7 days and my account rose 30% already. What can I say? Yes, I will see how it works long term, but for now, I am greatly impressed.

2) Customer Care - 2 Stars
Part of joining the Ultima EA was FXDD bonus 10% available in a specific time period. The deadline for this was approaching while I was in the process of setting up my account with FXDD. EliteCurrenSea (ECS) wrote us an email saying that if there was an issue with our paperwork we should contact a specific FXDD person (they gave us an email address) and put ECS into a copy and that they (ECS) would make sure we would get our Extra Equity (the 10% bonus). I did exactly as instructed because there were issues with my paperwork caused by the FXDD side (delays, long processing). Since then (after I contacted that specific FXDD person), FXDD started processing my paperwork but it seemed I would miss the bonus deadline anyway. So I wrote an email to ECS describing this and in their reply I was informed I should get my bonus once the hassle with the paperwork is over. The deadline for the bonus came and went in the meantime. Finally my paperwork and my deposit was processed with FXDD and I was live on Feb 11th (3 days after the bonus deadline). I was waiting for the 10% bonus but nothing was happening. I wrote another email to ECS asking about it and did not get any reply for 6 days. I wrote them again today and I got a reply instructing me to contact FXDD regarding this bonus as unfortunately ECS personally can’t solve questions related to FXDD accounts/bonuses/funding/etc.

What can I say to that? This does not seem like a good customer care. Was there poor communication or incorrect information giving us false hope that ECS would take care of the bonus for those who would miss the deadline? Is there someone on the customer care side who does not care about customers that much and lets these issues just fizzle out with hope they will somehow solve themselves (not replying to emails)? If I don't get the bonus, well, I will survive, it's not like I have to have it. What bothers me more is this customer approach. I know Chris and Nenad are professionals, but the customer care (at least in my case) is far from professional and it does not cast a good light on EliteCurrenSea (and you guys do not deserve that).

Feb 18, 2020,

Ultima EA is triple my account in 1 month time

I am joined Ultima EA on 16 Jan 2020. I am funding USD600.00 to test the services. I really cant believe by end of 10 Feb 2020 my account have been making 250% from USD600 become USD1500. And today the trade just closed about 30 minutes ago, my account latest balance USD1833. I am really speechless to describe how good the Ultima EA is performing.

., Romania,

Real, transparent, smart guys

Hello,
I do not know how to get started ... at first I thought it was a scam ... But it is not, so far I have checked the company, the web domain, the people involved, everything is clean.
I created an account on the FXDD platform, and on 05.02.2020 I deposited $ 1000 and received a deposit bonus of $ 100 (total $ 1100). Currently (16.02.2020) the balance of the account is $ 2268.31 ... I am speechless!
The elitecurrensea.com team is great, offers transparency, sincerity and support.
I hope with all my heart to continue in this rhythm and to hear ourselves again with equally good results!
To those at elitecurrensea.com I wish them all the best in the world!

Slovakia, Slovakia,

Ultima EA

Ultima EA is a great trading tool introduced by Elite Currensea. The profits are really great. I doubled my account within 4 weeks time. The Ecs guys are very transparent about everything pertaining to the Ultima EA tool (i.e. risk, potential return, methodology etc.). I think they did an amazing job and I am really looking forwarding to reviewing the results at the end of 2020.

Rogasovci, Slovenia,
Feb 16, 2020,

Hy.Im yoined elitecurrensea 25.1.2020 in im hawe ower 120% profit..They are the besr ..Tarantula ala Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik you are the best..Marko

Karim,

Great month

This is my first month, the system is great, just over 100%. my only problem is the broker sucks, very slow in responding to emails and I tried withdrawals, it's been over a week and still haven't processed, they claim they did but skrill shows instantly when it's processed, I wouldn't join till they start offering copying with a decent broker.

Rzeszów, Poland,
Feb 12, 2020,

ULTIMA EA rules! Great performance of automated system

I use ULTIMA EA since mid January 2020 so I was lucky to double my account within very short period of time. Looking at backtests it is obvious that long-term system is very profitable. Very good money management - sytem risks only 5% of capital. As the account increases each subsequent positions are larger. When there is a strong trend, system opens several positions and is pyramiding profits. Just need to be patient. It is a key in Forex. Good luck to everyone! I strongly recommend using Ultima!