EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

New Ross, Co. Wexford, Ireland,
Feb 11, 2020,

Ultima System

Joined the Ultima revolution on day one. Small enough Capital. Last week alone, over 100% yes, you read it right, over 100% ALL GAIN. It’s fantastic. Up to now, I have not yet learned to live easy with it. I am terrified it could all end suddenly, but, I know that when I become comfortable with the Ultima System, it will deliver to me, the last remaining ambition I have in life. So far, it is proving to do everything it said it would and more.

Toronto, Canada,
Jan 24, 2020,

Very good, but your results may vary

I've used EliteCurrensea's CAMMACD system and signals, reviewed separately here:
1. CAMMACD - This is a very good EA for identifying trends. Potential buy or sell signals are called by the system, and it is up to you to decide whether to take these. Importantly, it is up to the user to decide how many pips to take (the system makes suggestions for TP, but this can vary significantly). Importantly, the calls you get may vary from those that EliteCurrensea gets. This is likely due to the difference in brokers (they use FXDD). The exact mechanism for the system is a closely guarded secret, and the educational material provided is designed to teach you how to use the system (almost like a user manual).

2. EliteCurrensea Live: This is a signal service from the company. Chris and Nenad both work really hard to provide signals. However, from my experience, my results varied significantly from the results they got, particularly with CAMMACD. Again, this is likely due to the difference in brokers

Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 27, 2019,

Great signals and winning strategy

Great market analysis, great setups based on CAMMACD and SWAT strategy, webinars are helpful. In short, these guys are really trying hard to make you a successful Forex trader

Dec 12, 2019,

Poor Customer Services

The company takes too long to fix the problem. They will totally ignore your emails. You as customer has to do more work in order to solve his problem. Sometimes their service something doesn’t go the way you had thought, and you end up waiting for an available agent to talk to about your issue. You just want someone at the company to reply to your emails. After 5 or 10 days, you get tired of waiting and cancel your payment plan.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Dec 24, 2019:
We are sorry for the discomfort you experienced with one of our support managers, and the way the information was presented on the website. If you decide to give our service a try, we would be happy to change your opinion with the result you can achive by following our traders.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 19, 2019,

The Best Strategy and Support with necessary Education

I am in this market from last 5 yrs and I did not find such services like you. You are providing best forex strategies and support to us. Specifically I like your Live service to provide signals with backup support and follow up till trades closed. I have used 100 signals services but you are really different from others.
Wish you all the best for the success of your strategy and hope keep continuing your live services with more potential profit signals.
Regards
Dinesh Kumar

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2019,

ECS live

I joined about 3 months ago and I am really pleased with the service. The stuff the provide is truly valuable, everything from their signals to webinars and analysis is detailed. The signals are very good and I've been growing my account month on month.

They document all of their trades giving a comprehensive details of every trade taken. Entry, Stoploss, breakeven, amount of pips gained per trade/week/month, percentage growth and a lot more.

I'm more than satisfied with their ecsLive service

Johannesburg,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very Happy with everything they provide.

Hi Guys.

It took me a long time to find a course which does not just want to take money from you on their services and actually back their product by taking trades and providing them in real time to you via a Telegram message.
They keep records of all their trades and which is available to members.

I am very happy with their service and will be a lifetime member to their ecs.LIVE channel.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Michiel.

Coimbatore, India,
Jul 7, 2019,

Trade analysis

Trade analysis videos are useful, particularly wave analysis , videos are clear and informative

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jul 7, 2019,

GREAT INFORMATION

Ive been watching elitecurrensea for quite sometime and i found it on facebook.
Its really helful because these days alot of people are giving away information that i 90% false and scamming people.
Chris Svorcik is very good at providing information for the upcoming events.
I always wait for his videos and then do my trades.
Seattle, USA,
May 19, 2019,

Comments from following their videos.

Really enjoy the commentary and insight they provide in their videos. Have been following them for a couple years. Thanks for all you do!