DaxMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2019
June 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Unless this issue can be resolved, the FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Dax Markets.
December 2017-January 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for DaxMarkets.

About DaxMarkets.com

DaxMarkets is a forex broker. Dax Markets offers the Web Trading Station forex trading platform. DaxMarkets.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

DaxMarkets.com

Join live discussion of DaxMarkets.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0932018-05-30Sengwabm vs daxmarkets.comguilty

Stahl Burghers,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Mar 6, 2018,

Don,t fall victim to Dax Markets scam

Dax Markets is a scamming lot of British youngsters with phony German accents and a German lady as their marketing agent, also answering the phone in their virtual office wherever that may be.
Do not engage with them, they want your money to play the market, lose it and live with it. Once you have caught on, they will not repay you your deposit nor profits and block your email and phone number.
They scammed me with $8000 and continues to do so. Please see other trader reviews in America and Europe.
Please post account statements and any emails you have from them in the forums discussion thread linked to this review page. I am trying to raise awareness; Scotland Yard, banking in England and the German Bank Protector aswell as the diplomatic core to get results. All I need is details of scanned people to show a trend and victims so they will realise the magnitude.
Sengwabm,
Polokwane, South Africa,
Jun 16, 2018,

Dax Markets to be avoided

Issue escalated to Traders Court Sengwabm vs daxmarkets.com | GUILTY
Dax Markets are professional scammers cannot be trusted. I am a victim of this company. They took all my money and kept on telling me everything will be fine. They speak with soft voice just so that you can can think they are genuine brokers. But once they have your money they play you like a pawn. Jake Lombardi, Mark Hunt, Alice Stern and the rude one Alex Mattson.

May 26, 2018 - 1 Star Dax markets scammed me of my money I deposited$12500. When I wanted to withdraw I was told I had to pay a trading volume of $3940. Now they have down traded my account without my permission and lost all my money. Now they are telling me to pay insurance of $8300. So that I don't loose all my money. If not I can withdraw $94. Has anyone managed to get their money from Dax markets?

maxfedup,
Apr 12, 2018,

Unite against daxmarkets

I believe all of us that's been scammed by daxmarkets will pay a percentage to the one who can help us "after we got our money back" so lets unite and get someone who can really get to them. lets make a group!! any suggestions?

Feb 20, 2018 - 1 Star cant believe they are still in business scamming people, are people scared of them or just stupid? cum on guys lets shake Alice stern,Jake lombardi,Alex mattson and support@daxmarkets.com out of the tree!!!

Feb 16, 2018 - No Rating I have been scammed by daxmarkets i did everything right what they asked paid margin loan signed their emails etc. After that i lost contact and they blocked my calls and emails cant get hold of anyone. cant we stand together and go get our money back? plz comment guys
mathuna,
Swaziland,
Apr 12, 2018,

dax markets scam

scammed by DAXMARKETS.COM. when i tried to withdraw my funds i never got them back. when i tried calling them they refused totake my calls even after numerous attempts.Please help me get my money back.
Conroy56,
George town, Cayman Islands,
Jul 22, 2018,

Scam

I joined Daxmarkets thinking I could make some money. I deposit $250 and then I was told to borrow $3974 to invest and I would make a very good profit. Based on what I saw on daxmarkets site it showed that it made a very good profit. I was told that I could get some money from the investment if I paid back the loan from daxmarkets.

I was also told that if I paid the loan and not take any money for two days they would invest again and I would get even more on the money so I did. It look very good after the two days.
I then requested some money from daxmarkets and was told that they invested more than they were to invest and went over by $1400 and if I paid the $1400 I could get the money I requested plus the $1400 back so I send the money. Now I'm in a bind and cant get any money. They send me a letter to sign to say they didn't do any trade on my account. I need the money. I need to pay back the loan I borrowed I was on vacation in Jamaica and had no money because I send the money I had for my vacation to daxmarkets and I told the man (Jake) that when he called.
Now no one call me anymore and there's no more trading on the account
Venno,
Jan 27, 2018,

I agree with all the comments
DONT deal with them
They are masters at scamming
They will not allow you to remove your money
All the excuses in the book
Jimo,
York, United Kingdom,
Mar 21, 2019,

Scam scum low life don't go near you will not get your money back they are crooks big time I got had by this mob
Dellp,
Jan 7, 2018,

Daxmarkets and their group are pro scammers

Scammed of over $13k. they use the excuse "that my Trade Volume is too low".
Trading Volume is a phrased used in trading share not Forex - from my research on the internet.
tunnie57,
Bristol, United Kingdom,
Oct 19, 2017,

Daxmarkets scam

I think i have been scammed by this broker called Daxmarket. I opened an account with this broker through a company called signal binary.
I made good trades with the initial deposits with the help of signals from signal binary and an account officer. Then i requested for a withdrawal, thats where the problem started. My withdrawal was ignored, emails was ignored so also was calls. A month later i was told the account manager had to be moved and i was assigned a new one. I asked why i wasnt able to withdraw my money, she explained that the volume was low and i made alot of profit and need to fund my account with more fund and once this is done my account of $28,000 was going to be liquid. I deposited the amount asked explaining i needed the money back immediately becos it was borrowed. I was assured it will only takes 3 days and my money will be in my account, after the 3 days there was nothing and then i realised there was a trade of a single $15,000 made on my account without permission called several times and emailed them but no response. My greatest shock was yesterday when my account balance read only $582.56. There were further trades made on my account leaving me with nothing. Now am left with no money, a debt which was meant to be paid back within a week which is now coming to two weeks.
Daxmarkets isn't even responding to calls emails or chat to give explanation on this. I believe this is fraud as there was no authorisation given at all for anyone to trade on my account
In an attempt not to give me back my fund they manipulated my account with trades wipping out all that i have.
How do i even begin to deal or approach this?
They are not responding to me at all.
Klaas,
Lelystad, Netherlands,
May 8, 2018,

Started in September 2017 with € 250 and € 250 bonus and later a marginloan of €4200 which was replaced by a deposit. I have met the required volume

I started with 250 and a bonus of 250 in September 2017, the first contact was David King. On 7 Oktober an Account Agreement was signed by Alice Stern, head of legal department and me. She added 4200 as margin loan tot my account and Alice traded by herself and the account went u to about 12K.
After a while Alice was replaced by Alex Mattson. He sent a new Agreement, signed by him and the head of legal department. Together we did som trades. I deposited € 4200 to replace the margin loan. In Januari 2018 Alex was replaced by Peter Larson. Due to the margin loan and the bonus I had to reach a trading volume of 135K, Peter told me. Peter is replaced by Max Baker my current accountmanager. In order to fulfil the trading volume we started together to trade CFD. Later he advised me to trade binaries 60 sec. I was rather successful, I made more volume than the required 135K and my account went up to over 300K, but withdrawing was impossible. They sent me an ACCOUNT DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT confirming that the account will be closed permanently and confirms that I had received al requested services and no further compensations can be claimed. My addition: this Agreement becomes effective after the current balance € 316520 will be received on my bankaccount. I have signed this and returned on March 14.