CFMerchants.com Review

Updated: Jul 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CFMerchants is a forex broker. CF Merchants offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. CFMerchants.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, stock indices, energies and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CFMerchants.com

Join live discussion of CFMerchants.com on our forum

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Jan 20, 2020,

CF Merchants Ltd - scammers

My expectations did not come true. Broker CF Merchants Ltd did not return the money ($ 2090). When I changed my review, instead of money, I received letters of promise from the broker. I declare: CF Merchants Ltd - scammers

Dec 6, 2019 - 4 Stars I recently received a letter from a broker CF Merchants Ltd with a proposal to return my money to me. The broker has changed management and they solve all past problems with clients. It's a good news. I hope my new rating for this company will live up to my expectations.

Mar 25, 2019 - 1 Star I have been trading with a broker CF Merchants Ltd since November 7, 2018.
Trading Accounts 315599, 315471 and 316491
During this time I made a deposit of $ 760 and opened two more trading accounts.
I made a conclusion twice 350 and 350 dollars.
When I opened the first trading account and made the first deposit on the broker’s website it was written:
All customers can not close their orders up to 60 seconds from the date of order execution.
I have a screenshot of this post.
I fulfilled this condition with a large margin (from 2 to 5 minutes, sometimes more). I have never made a deal in less than 60 seconds.
On February 19, 2019, I made a new withdrawal request for $ 650.
On March 11, 2019, I received a letter from the broker that the transaction needed to be carried out for more than 5 minutes. This broker told me backdating, when I earned a profit.
During all this time, the broker never wrote to me that he wants me to open positions for more than 5 minutes.
I repeat: - Not a single letter about this.
For me, compliance with these conditions is not a problem at all. I could open and close orders after 5 and 10 minutes. No problem with that.

I tried to explain to the broker that it was not fair to do that.
Indicated to them the phrase on their website:

After 5 days, they killed this phrase from the site.

As a result, the broker deceived me for 2090 dollars. Did not even return the balance of the deposit.
I declare: CF Merchants Ltd - scammers

Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jan 16, 2020,

Broker CFMerchants.com scam !!!

On December 7, I received a letter from the broker: if I delete a negative review about it, the broker will make a withdrawal of money. On December 8, I wrote a positive review (see below) and waited. I wrote two letters. The broker replied: wait, there will be a withdrawal of money soon. More than 5 weeks have passed. No money left. I realized that the broker again deceived me. Therefore, I again put him a rating = 1 star.
Broker CFMerchants.com scam !!!

Dec 8, 2019 - 4 Stars I also received a message from the broker about a change in management. Wrote a request to withdraw money. The broker replied that he accepted the application for the withdrawal of money and will soon be executed. I am glad that the broker began to value his reputation and fulfill the financial terms of the contract with the trader.

Jun 21, 2019 - 1 Star Broker CFMerchants.com scam !!! Trading account 316799. I wrote a request for a withdrawal of $ 250. This is my initial deposit (my investment). 45 days have already passed. The broker does not make a withdrawal and does not respond to my letters. I don’t even ask him about my profit, which I earned in two months (669 dollars). Bypass this cheater side !!!

Kursk, Russian Federation,
Jan 13, 2020,

broker CFMerchants is a real thief

40 days have passed since I wrote a positive review (replaced the negative review). The broker did not return the money. They tricked me again. I will again give the broker a rating of one star. This broker CFMerchants is a real thief.

Dec 2, 2019 - 4 Stars On May 28, 2019, I wrote a negative review about broker 111. You can see it below.
October 14, 2019 I received a letter from the company 1111. This letter says that the company has changed its management and that the company is ready to solve all my problems with the withdrawal of money.
They kept their promise. I got $ 380. There is still another 512 dollars that the broker promises to return to me within a week. If I no longer write a new review, then the broker made a complete withdrawal of money and I have no complaints about it. I change the broker rating to 4 stars. The new management of the company fulfills its obligations in full.

May 28, 2019 - 1 Star Opened a trading account 314176 with this broker CFMerchants in early 2019.  Made a deposit of 500 dollars to get a leverage of 500. For three months earned a small profit and brought the balance on the trading account to 871 dollars. The broker did not like it and he reduced my leverage to 1-50 !!! This shoulder does not suit me. On April 5, I issued a withdrawal of $ 300 to my Skrill wallet. Now it is the end of May, almost 2 months have passed. Broker does not withdraw money. My numerous letters are not responding. I can't even return my initial investment of $ 500. This broker CFMerchants is a real thief.

India, India,
Dec 3, 2019,

CFMERCHANTS

As new management changed there given back my withdrawal as there promised thanks after I have traded one month am getting my withdrawal at same day thanks for

ACCOUNT # 315691

Thanks for the team

Jun 17, 2019 - 1 Star Hi,

Almost 45 days am back with cf merchant for my 695 $ withdrawal but there not replying and not giving proper response for my email there keep on holding my money please some one help me get money from them

Please don’t open any account with them that Team is very big scam playing with others Money

Please help me thanks

United Arab Emirates,
Feb 25, 2019,

I Found it the best Broker

I've been working with them for the last three y۔ears. I found them best in every respect. Especially your profit is found to you immediately. I would recommend that you work with them if they are ٖFed-up about other brokers

sialkot, Pakistan,
Aug 29, 2018,

scame cfmerchants

its fake broker and scam to people hard money if you put order buy or sell if your trade plus and try to close your order but no close when trade go mins or loss then you try to close ur trade is closes i waste my 5000$ i have videos about it cfm merchants