AMEGAFX.com Review

Updated: Apr 28, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MT5 and MT4 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos
Withdrawal Methods: Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

Igor,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Aug 19, 2020,

beware of scammers

In due time, I was attracted only because of the bonus and the opportunity to trade in the amega fund. But as soon as I began to earn more or less decent money, the contract with me was terminated. As it turned out later, many traders suffered and were not paid money under the offer agreement. I want to warn all traders and not trade in this company. These are scammers without a license and a regulator!
Africa, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2020,

Treating certain groups of people as criminals

I DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED ME TO DO!!!! all I wanted was to open an account they keep telling me that i am missing mandatory fields or my pictures are not clear enough etc etc etc treating me as if i am a criminal and a fraudster who does not deserve the no deposit bonus. i rectify their complaints and they come up with another excuse for me not to get verified. They dont even bother to call and follow up and guide you which shows and judging by other peoples reviews regarding documents it seems there are some real issues, biases and agendas going on taht we dont know about.

Toby,
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 27, 2020,

Amegafx is a data harvesting scam

I wish I had listened to the other reviewers who said they were a data harvesting scam because that was exactly what happened. I thought I'd give them a chance because of the other good reviews but I'm convinced now those were paid for or done by their employees. Now I'm afraid my personal financial information will be used by online syndicates to commit fraud everywhere in the world, delete my info you low life pieses of s***.
Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Apr 17, 2020,

Notice

I registered on this platform more than two years ago. Now I am really disappointed with them.  Lately I have deposited more than 400 dollars on their platform and to my surprise it asks me for personal documents and my personal information. Even until now, my account remains unchecked on the pretext that I have not provided my bank statement. I ask them to fully reimburse the money they took. They tell me stupid things that have nothing to do with it. I don't want to work with them anymore since they are not credible.

Je suis inscrit sur cette plateforme il y'a plus de deux ans mais maintenant je suis vraiment déçu d'eux dernièrement j'ai déposé plus de 400 dollars sur leur plateforme et la surprise il me demande des documents personnels et mes informations personnelles et même bancaire.Jusqu'a présent mon compte reste non vérifier sous prétexte que je ne les ai pas fourni mon relevé bancaire.
Je leur demande de rembourser intégralement l'argent qu'ils ont pris ils me racontes des âneries qui n'ont rien avoir avec ça.Je ne veux plus travailler avec eux vu qu'il ne sont pas crédible..

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2020,

unethical and illegal operations

I won a prize on their amega invest and also deposited my own funds to the pamm account , 3 days later of trading i got an email that I had withdrawn my account and the account was removed from the Pamm to be just a normal mt5 account and funds removed. When i emailed and follow up the story changed and it was no longer me who withdrawn , but they said they removed the funds cause i violated the rules and they couldnt respond to which rules exactly.  bottom line , prize was taken and no proper answers and on top of that i still suspect their security measures are not good.
but all in all i think they are very unprofessional in terms of handling peoples accounts and money . my pamm account is 1000087966. so i would actually rate them as scammers till they can prove their legitimacy

they keep sending one message in reply that the company decision cannot be reviewed. the i investigated someone using an IP in Russia accessed our accounts in their website and yet they dont want to investigate that yet its their site and our accounts compromised and i am in South Africa.