SwingFish.trade Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 5, 2019

Join live discussion of SwingFish.trade on our forum

SwingFish.trade profile provided by swingfish, May 30, 2018

SwingFish is a Non-Profit trader community, with the strict aim of removing the conflict of Interest totally. So all tools, help materials, codes, and services provided are free of charge!

Additionally, SwingFish is IB partnered with several brokers, but instead of pocketing profits gained from commissions, SwingFish returns those profit to the members, which leads to better a trading conditions.

In cooperation with EnFoid Singapore, SwingFish offers a Risk-Free Program where instead of speculative wins, simple Interest is being paid, which completely removed the client risks.

SwingFish is a registered brand owned by EnFoid.

Oct 11, 2019,

Transparency, Dedication & Profitability

I joined swingfish about 2 months ago and I have been able to take my trades to the next level. The ideology of risk management in the community is next to none and the team leading the community have been helpful, straightforward and very transparent. The dedication to traders on the platform and the support from other members is awesome.

I am now a better trader because of I am a member of the community. And the best part is ... Everything here is absolutely free.
south, USA,
Sep 13, 2019,

Exactly what you're looking for

Safe to say finding this group legitimately completely transformed my trading life. Taught me that I didn't need 10 indicators to be successful, taught me how to organize everything i learned through trial and error in my first year. I'll be here as long as it exists.
Akure, Nigeria,
Aug 30, 2019,

Better than 90% of the Communities you'll pay for.

I have been a member of this community for the past nine months. I have been with the community, went off on a tangent of my own and got back again.

I believe learning to trade doesn't always have to cost money and Swingfish's community proves that. Since it's free you can join at no cost and end up trading prop funds if you make it out the other end as a profitable trader.

I got more out of it than I put in. That's worth five stars for me.
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 3, 2019,

Very good

I have very good experience with this community of traders, mainly Mario make very hard job for all traders, newbie, experienced too.
Very good also Prop Founding for best traders from his company
I recommend to all.
Siggi,
Vienna, Austria,
Mar 16, 2019,

Best Discord Community

As a beginner of forex trading, this community have helped me so much becoming a better trader. People here always take time to answer my questions I was curious about. Also lots of amazing tools are available to any trader in the discord channel. I can recommend it to any beginner and experienced traders
Jan 26, 2019,

I joined this community roughly 4 month ago and in that time I have gained masses of trading knowledge from the community, much more than I could have hoped to learn if I was on my own. This community includes people that trade currencies, indices, crypto and stocks. It includes veteran trades from different timezones so the trading chat is almost never quiet. The owner himself livestreams his trades showing full transparency and is always happy to help newcomers. I would recommend this community to anyone that is devoted to building on their trading knowledge and improving on their trading.
Omegaman,
in the desert, USA,
Dec 27, 2018,

Best trading room on the web

I have been a member of this community for the past six months. Swingfish is super transparent, trades so you can see a real trader executing a strategy in real time, There are tons of free educational resources.....as well as voice chat where you can interact with several professional fulltime seasoned traders.......there is a dedicatred signal room, as well as free news feed and tons of news outlet links etc...It is the best one stop trading room on the internet.....and best of all kiddies....it's free.....no matter what you trade you will probably find what you are looking for.....I been trading for over a decade and I can honestly say this is the best room I have ever been a part of
Aqua Man,
Dec 3, 2018,

Best Discord Signal Group Ever definetly Suggest them to anyone who wants to start and learn Forex Trading and also Accurate Signals
Viet Nam,
Aug 21, 2018,

Love this product!

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room

Negative:
+ None
Overijssel, Netherlands,
Jul 27, 2018,

Positive community for Noobs and Pro's.

I joined SwingFish.trade about 2 months ago as a complete newbie to forex. In these 2 months i have learned a lot of all the different kinds of traders that can be found in this community. I also have gotten a lot of personall information from swingfish himself.
I love the fact that the owner himself is always very active and isn't a showoff or a faker. He trades live and shows off his losers and what he could have done better.

Pros:
+ Active chatroom
+ Helpfull information/bots/people
+ Commisions refund when signing up with his referal code and signing in for his enfoid company.
+ Noobs or Pro's are all welcome
+ Free signals to compensate for your lack of trading skills ;P

Negative:
- I have yet to find them.