AuxiliaryMine.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 1, 2019

WARNING:  AuxiliaryMine appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA stongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

AuxiliaryMine.com

Join live discussion of AuxiliaryMine.com on our forum

GHANA, Ghana,
Sep 29, 2019,

100% SCAM

Don't be fooled when they visit you through fake Facebook account.

Sep 11, 2019 - 1 Star One guy contacted me on Facebook. And he used block chain so I thought he was genuine .the scammed me please if anyone know how I van get my money back should help me.
Ernest,
India, India,
May 16, 2019,

Never say yes to them dont pay even a dollar , they are heartless scammers.

Please do not buy into what they say they are trained people who dont have a heart who wont even think of how hard it was for you to make that money . they will just scam you sooo bad and you wont even have ways to sue them .
Netherlands, Netherlands,
Dec 2, 2018,

Scheme

They Contacted me through social media. Has all the signs of a scheme. You should Avoid them.
Bogo, Colombia,
Nov 19, 2018,

auxiliarymine is scam scam scam scam!!!!

Be careful with the Auxiliarymine.com site that I denounce below, since it is a scam and beware of this alleged Philux Melvin account agent, invest and then request money for an alleged maintenance, invent alleged money raffles where they indicate that one wins and they request additional payments for said raffle, and if one does not pay the supposed maintenance they block the user and they do not pay anything, in conclusion it is scam, There they scammed me with a small investment of US $ 100 dollars.
south africa, South Africa,
May 10, 2018,

scam people !!1

they robbed me of my money online chat don't answer me my account manager ran away with my money and all the account managers delate me off their facebook as they scam people they site www.auxiliarymine.com