FXDelta.net Review

Yordan

Updated: Apr 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXDelta.net

Join live discussion of FXDelta.net on our forum

Copenhagen, Denmark,
Jul 14, 2018,

New efficient, easy and powerful trading strategy

Are you a new trader or you have traded for a longer time but has not achieved the success then this new system is just the answer to your wishes. The Delta system is simple, beautiful and efficient. It is probably the best trend trading strategy that has ever been released and with an effective money management built into the system. The Delta strategy is just the best thing that has happened to me as well as a lot of others. Give yourself this option to change the way you are trading.

Mar 6, 2020,

Extremely rational approach to trading!

I like the system as it fits well with my trading approach, i.e. finding a setup on higher time frame and look for entries using lower time frame. Recommend this system and also get the opportunity to learn from Yordan.

Antwerp, Belgium,
Jul 18, 2018,

"Delta" its beauty is its brilliant simplicity.

I just got the FX Delta system a few weeks ago.
The first week I got 10 winning trades and no losses and a 2% account gain.
But naturally I also did some visual Multi timeframe checking as well, I did not take all signals eyes closed. I rather use it as a potential momentum finder.
The idea behind the Delta system is just brilliant! Its beauty is its simplicity.
It's based on an all instrument scanner that finds Delta patterns, from the scanner you click directely to your chart and it opens automatically showing the signal graphically and you can even choose market or pending in order to improve your risk reward. The signals I send to my Phone from a VPS. This way I make sure to be where the action is.
On top of this is the philosophy behind the system an eye opener in order to become a better trader.

I must say that this is one of the best systems I ever had.

Jersey City, NJ,, USA,
Jul 18, 2018,

FxDelta is Unique and Very Powerful!

FxDelta is now the ONLY software I have placed on my MT4. All other software has been deleted because I don't need them anymore. FxDelta has changed the way I trade due to it's advanced algorithm in detecting patterns and divergences. There is NOTHING like it that I have seen. Now that you know about FxDelta, why not try it?

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 18, 2018,

FX DELTA is AMAZING, It Just BLOW MY MIND!!!

I bought FX Delta on July 15, 2018. On the first day no setup to trade, on the second day I got 2 signal from GBPAUD and USDCHF and I took it. Everything is so easy, FX Delta is analyzing the direction I need to focus on automaticly and also searching for most profitable and efficient entry for me, all my job is only waiting for alert when the setup is found, set the TP and SL and open the position, super super easy..:D And on the third day which is today July 18, 2018 all two setups I took ended up in profit, GBPAUD got me 123.6 pips and USDCHF 108.6 pips which is in total I got 232.2 pips and gain 2.4% in two days only by waiting FX Delta tell me the right time when to buy or sell.. 100% happy with this System, I highly recommend..!!!