Forexia.net Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 14, 2019
Forex Investors Alliance

Join live discussion of Forexia.net on our forum

San Jose, Costa Rica,
Nov 8, 2019,

Mind Blowing, on several aspects, not only in trading, thank you a lot!

If i could describe Forexia in simple words, would totally choose to say its mind blowing, im totally grateful because thanks to Forexia i could learn a totally different perspective to the market, true testimonies, real education, and always improving, so thank you very much Dylan for sharing the knowledge and always being willing to help us.
Anon,
South africa, South Africa,
Oct 16, 2019,

Good content but really bad service.

I did the free m/w course. Don't get me wrong it definitely has some value but just do yourself a favor and stay far away from their chatroom...
Constantly spamming to join the academy and they NEVER respond to questions I have. An admin would be active but 100% ignore anything I am saying. Most likely because i havent asked about the course..
Note to admins.. not everyone can afford the course. Maybe consider helping then more people would join and stop trying to use the group as a signal group.
Boone, NC, USA,
Jul 10, 2019,

FOREXIA and {Dylan} are the real deal, and incredibly wise.

The content that Dylan and Forexia put out is unlike any other content in the forex field. The MM strategy has many layers that takes a true understanding of the world to comprehend, and Dylan does a good job at educating people on these factors. Not to mention they are HONEST, TRUTHFUL, AND SMART.
Tim,
Jun 12, 2019,

Do Not Waste Your Money.

Just another pyramid scheme, do not bother as it's a waste of time...and money. Most of the material/concept has been recycled and can be found elsewere for free, you see lots of talks from some of the mentors, backed by nothing other than other talks...and that's exclusively cause they want you to pay to be part of different subgroups. Most of the reviews you see its cause some "mentors" politely ask you to leave one, also they direct message you asking to share in the group your success and give credit to them, Brandon is one of those for example I still have his messages saved, worst thing is that you still have people phrasing him in the groups Come on people...wake up!
I Hope this review will be finally published cause this is my 4th attempt to do so.

Jun 10, 2019 - 1 Star Just another pyramid scheme, do not bother as it's a waste of time...and money. Most of the material/concept has been recycled and can be found elsewere for free, you see lots of talks from some of the mentors, backed by nothing other than other talks...and that's exclusively cause they want you to pay to be part of different subgroups. Most of the reviews you see its cause some "mentors" politely ask you to leave one, they direct message you asking to share in the group your success and give credit to them, Brandon is one of those for example☺️ I still have his messages saved.
Hope this review will help to open the eyes of somebody out there.
We see only 3 reviews submitted for Forexia under the name "Tim" since this site was listed in the FPA's reviews.  This one, a nearly identical review submitted 2 days ago, and a review where someone named Tim submitted claiming to be in the Netherlands.  The review from 2 days ago is now appended to this review.

As you have seen each time you submitted a review, there is a notice about reviews taking up to 5 business days to be approved.
fxcommune,
TEXAS, USA,
Jun 6, 2019,

BEST course up to date, nothing like the regurgitated babypips courses that barely help, this is clear, simple, and made easier to understand markets completely I am overly satisfied
Jun 4, 2019,

forexia isn't worth it.

Okay, this is going to be a brutally honest review. I've been in the community chats they have and I was excited at first. I even bought the $300 subscription for the forexia website.
However, let's talk about the community first. The "mentors" are always in the group chat. The most active ones are GPG, Luke, and Brandon. Now, I've been in the community for a good couple of months & I've dm'd the mentors before. These people are super suspicious and arrogant. If you don't want to join their group (which costs money) they will not talk to you. Neither will they answer your specific questions. They turn rude when someone asks a question. And for anyone wondering what are Brandon's EMA's they are just 14,50,200. I don't know why he makes such a fuss about not giving it out. I remember when I signed up, I didn't use a mentors link & the dude got mad and stopped talking to me. Lmao sorry for not giving you your comission, prick.
Now, for forexia. Legit a library on the site is already on youtube. In fact, just study the youtube videos and save yourself $300 unlike me. The sessions posted on the site make me so angry. I feel as if I was scammed out of $300. This is because legit almost every F***ing video on the private site is almost recycled. This is the blueprint for their videos: wait 10-15 min for people to join the live call, go over what retail traders see for like 95% of the video and the rest of the 10 minutes they go over what the call was supposed to be about but be vague and brief. They say to hit them up with any questions, LMAO, sure... they'll answer your questions if you buy into their private groups. Also forgot to mention, you get NO help when you buy into the forexia site. You will have to learn on your own and it's hard to learn when almost every video on the site is vague and brief. The only admin that was cool with me was Neil so shoutout to that guy.
Long story short. Don't get scammed by these guys. They're really good at getting people into forexia but then want you to pay even more to get into their groups.
Oh and watch out. A lot of the reviews on this site are from the mentors themselves.
Most are from students too, they were most likely told to write a review. Your welcome for writing a true review. These people are s****y.
Reply by dylanforexia submitted Jun 8, 2019:
Greetings Walt Pete,

I have read your entire review and would like to clarify a few things.

Firstly, our main community is located on telegram, a platform that anyone on earth can use and completely hide their identity. Due to this problem, telegram is also a nesting ground for many spammers and scammers that will go infiltrate our groups, go through our group directory and send direct messages to all our members trying to scam them.

Due to this, our Admins are extremely suspicious when they get a private message via telegram and must act accordingly to discern wether the message is unique.

Secondly, our Academy has absolutely no compensation plan other than the education. So yes, if you would have used the students referral link he may have had the chance to receive a scholarship to our academy and obtain our services for free. Due to this reason he may have felt bad that he took the time to introduce you to the academy and then you don't help him obtain his scholarship, however this is personal between you and that certain person.

We take pride in how much our time is worth, when the mentors (for example Brandon) create entire books explaining their strategy outlining exactly what EMAs to use and exactly how their strategy works step by step, give the book away for FREE to all members of the community. I can understand when Brandon may get annoyed by people asking him the same question over and over again when all your questions can be answered in the book that he gives out to the community for free.

Our webinar sessions are hosted LIVE, so due to this fact we must wait a few mins before starting the webinar in order for everyone to join, this is normal procedure for any live webinar.

We currently have over 6 MONTHS worth of LIVE recordings that have never ever been released to YouTube, that about 20 sessions per month for the past 6 months, over 120 sessions available to Academy members that are all unique and never recycled.

There is over 40 downloadable pdfs/ tutorials and documents located in the downloadable archives section, multiple guided meditations and hypnosis created for traders to gain confidence, cut losses short, and help get in the zone.

"you get NO help when you but into the Forexia site" , this is another false claim, we have an entire server dedicated for our private chatrooms via discord. Anyone is able to ask questions or help in the numerous groups. We have a ticket center built into the academy for anyone to use , it literally takes seconds to fill out a support ticket if you are in need of help.

You were able to take the time to make his "honest review" , yet if you really needed help, why didn't you take the time to fill out a support ticket or send me (the founder) a private message with your experience.

If you would like to reconsider our academy please send me a message via telegram @dylanforexia and I can personally help you out.

Muneer,
Asia, Malaysia,
May 18, 2019,

Forexia keeping it real

Salaam (peace)
This is my second review to express thanks ro Dylan and his team for the exceptional content that they (Forexia) privide. If you are struggling with trading or would like to enhance your skill, forexia is your path to success.

May 11, 2019 - 5 Stars Forexia Free M and W Course
Salaam (peace) The program that Forexia offers will place you on the 'railroad tracks' to Forex success in the shortest possible time, if you do your part. No 'propaganda'; just the facts!
Washington DC, USA,
May 16, 2019,

Best and Only

I feel blessed to have come across FIA. I've trade many and spent much, this is the only one worth it.
Malaysia,
May 11, 2019,

overall, forexia is a good company lead by a great man with good intentions & great purpose of helping other traders to grasp the fx market.

dylan really is a great guy. he has touched many lives & also mine.
he might not reply your dm sometimes but that's because he's extremely busy, he's still human & has his own limits.
just keep dm-ing him, especially if it's important matter, he'll do his best to help you. the point is, he really is here to help, as much as he can. that's what makes forexia special because he puts his whole heart & soul into it.

personally, he has made trading fx for beginners like me less painful when facing the typical downfall for traders. my journey with forexia so far was definitely full of information. in the end, it's how YOU use the education provided is what truly matters.

there are various types of traders in the forexia community, each with their own unique trading style you can learn from especially if you are a newbie & still looking for a trading style that fits your personality. just know that if you expect everything to be handed out to you. forexia is NOT for you. this community is a place for you to learn & educate yourself to become an independent trader. so don't expect to make easy money here unless you perfect your craft.

i wish dylan & the forexia community wellness & happiness in life
looking forward to their success & growth.

May 4, 2019 - 1 Star forexia free content is great
but i regret buying the signature trade course
it's expensive & the whole course is a filler (it's sufficient to just watch the first video which is free, everything you need to know is there for FREE) or on youtube

my suggestion, just learn from the free stuff that forexia provides.
it's more valuable than the paid courses.

i hope no one feels the regret of saving up money just to buy a filler..
using that money for your forex capital is far more benificial
Caleb,
May 3, 2019,

The best forex courses on the internet. Helped me implement a simple, yet brutally effective M/W and signature trade method. Thank you Dylan for everything you do for the Forex Investors Alliance community.