ForexIndicator.org Review

Kun KL

Updated: Nov 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexIndicator.org
Related sites include ForexTrainingClassroom.com, FXStreeTraining.com, CurrencyTradingUniversity.com.

Join live discussion of ForexIndicator.org on our forum

Mar 19, 2020,

a scam Forex copy service provider to aware!

I signed up the company's Forex copy service for the 6 months trial with warranty to get full refund if the service failed to meet the expectation at the end of the trial period. Unfortunately, the copy service failed miserably with my account suffering heavy losses after 6 months, I decided to discontinue the service and request for full refund, however, the company only return a small portion of the money after many of the chasers and subsequently just refused to pay back the balance. Watch out this company ForexIndicator.org located in Singapore and don't fall into their scam scheme.

Oct 22, 2018,

Good but not clear

I'm very surprised to see that there aren't any other reviews here. I want to be clear that this training and the services offered by KL will work well for some. He is very good at responding to emails and is very sincere in his approach. Even when I discovered that his methods aren't my style and I asked for a refund he gave it to me right away. I would give him five stars just for this but I need to be honest in my review.

His training platform is built upon a poorly designed wordpress site and makes for a learning curve just to learn how to navigate the site. He advertises for a free subscription to his BTB trades, but what he doesn't make clear is that his monthly reports are all trades that he took using the BTB strategy not necessarily what he alerted his subscribers too. When I inquired about this he said that he does his best to only alert on ones where he is sure. I found that those end up being mostly losing trades. I inquired that he alert on all the BTB trades he takes but he didn't address that. His other trainings are good but aren't amazing.

He also offers a binary indicator trading strategy that is very straight forward. I subscribed to that one for free because I signed up with the broker that he recommended. The strategy seems very promising; however, one thing that he doesn't point out in his trainings is that the the next bar that is created can cause an overlap on the next bar making it a false signal. I don't want to give more details as I don't want to give away his strategy but be aware that its not totally what it seems.