RouterHosting.com Review

Updated: Aug 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

RouterHosting offers VPS for MetaTrader (MT4/MT5), cTrader or any other software.

RouterHosting.com

Join live discussion of RouterHosting.com on our forum

Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 29, 2020,

Terrible VPS, Terrible support

I have different VPSs to test different MT4 and I start always with the cheapest package. In a VPS an advertised "2 GB Dedicated RAM, 2 CPU, 30GB SSD Space, 3000GB Bandwidth, 1Gbps Connection, low latency" has to be more than enough for one session.
I was wrong... download speed tested with speedtest.net was 0.03Mbp with 11000 ms of latency! (My landline modem in 1995 was faster!). impossible to work with this VPS.
I asked to the support to do something or refund, well, they didn't reply for a couple of days, then they asked screenshot, then they asked login credential, then silence... then 7 days refund passed. One year subscription billed. The worst 95 USD never spent. Stay far far away. No e-mail, no phone number, only contact form

USA, USA,
Oct 6, 2019,

not what i thought

I paid roughly $360 USD for what I thought would be a powerful fast windows server 2016 VPS with routerhosting.com. 8GB RAM, 4 xeon cores, SSD hard drive. Unfortunately the reality is that what I got was a very slow-performing VPS. I am unable to run more than 4 instances of MT4 on the VPS and have any responsiveness at all. Even with only 4 instances running, CPU below 50% and RAM usage below 50% it's very hard to even switch between MT4 instances, to get one to minimize and another to show on the remote desktop session. Switching between the 4 is slow. When I right click to open a trade often the trade box doesn't even appear after multiple tries. It sometimes gets so frustrating that I open a local MT4 session and open trades from my own PC on the accounts I'm running on the VPS. I asked for money back immediately after buying (within 24 hours) but they refused. I thought at first that maybe it got a little better after the new windows server install settled in, but it's still almost un-useable. Whatever you do don't buy a year from this company. Save yourself a lot of money and hassle and just try them for 1 month. Hope this helps. I'm now trying to find a better VPS provider and won't ever sign up for a year again from any VPS provider after this awful experience.