LefturnCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020

Join live discussion of LefturnCapital.com on our forum

TOronto, Canada,
Mar 8, 2020,

Lost it all and now we owe over 25 grand usd

Not only did he lose all the money we invested with Mike in January in one week, we also now owe over 25 000 USD. Not sure why they are not publishing my reviews as people need to be warned, second one I've tried to post and nothing. The other reviews are fake and my husband trusted them and now we owe so much money

Mar 6, 2020 - 1 Star My husband read all these reviews so invested a lot of money with them. They managed to lose ALL of it in one week because the guy kept betting against the trends. Only give them your money if you want to lose it ALL

Every time a review is submitted, this message is displayed twice...

Success. Review submitted and waiting for verification (3-5 business days).
Yes, we read all submitted reviews and use other proprietary systems to filter out the fake reviews.

The message is displayed twice for a reason.  We'd rather spend our time reading and approving reviews than answering questions about why reviews only submitted 2 days earlier haven't been approved yet.  The amount of time wasted answering these unnecessary questions means all reviews get approved more slowly.
Reply by lefturn submitted Mar 25, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback in this unprecedented COVID19 global crisis.

We take great pride in giving our 100% every day to provide the best trading results for our clients with a constant focus of improving our infrastructure, technology and operations to better serve everyone. Unfortunately, this time we were not prepared nor equipped to handle a pandemic at the magnitude in which COVID19 caused. This event caught the entire globe by surprise crashing global stock markets to record breaking historical levels.

Since this incident we have invested heavily into technology that allows us to early detect high volatility that is unforeseen. Going forward, this technology will prevent us from heading into a high risk event in which causes complete uncertainly. We will be able to detect abnormal volatility the very second it happens, which then closes all open positions automatically to allow us time to investigate the situation. Until then, we will remain on the sidelines until further confirmations that whatever caused the unexpected volatility has subsided.

Again, we apologize for your losses and this unprecedented historical event.

Sincerely,

Team @ LEFTURN Inc.
Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 5, 2020,

THE best managed forex provider out there

Over the last 2 years I've tried tens of managed systems in this market, some of them also reviewed here in FPA. I can safely say at this point that LEFTURN is the best one, by far. Michael and his team are very professional, very responsive and able to fine tune the risk/reward to your investor profile.

Looking forward to a long term relationship investing with LEFTURN!

Scott,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 30, 2020,

Profitable and Professional

I am very happy with my experience with LEFTURN and highly recommend their forex managed account products.

Daniel,
Hamilton, Canada,

Very good

Mike and his Team at LEFTURN have always come through. I find him extremely knowledgeable of the market. He's someone you can depend on.
Daniel

Toronto, Canada,
Jan 18, 2020,

Mike is one of the most honest, and knowledgeable traders. Since I have a background in Forex and cfd trading I wanted to trade myself, but after meeting with mike he convince me in trusting Lefturn and now we been good friends for 2-3 years I let him handle all my trading, and the returns monthly/ yearly are excellent and he’s a great guy.

Ray,
Ottawa, Canada,

Best of the best

I have been with Lefturn for one year so far and the returns they have been achieving are better than anything I thought possible. They are very consistant in their trading strategy and it is a pleasure to follow along with my account and watch the trades. I would recommend Lefturn to anyone.

singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2019,

The best of the Managed Account providers I have used

About 6 months in and Lefturn have been a really easy company to deal with. Their trading strategy is effective and they are committed. Michael is responsive, I have zero complaints.

As with any Fx investing it is high risk, however Lefturn have proven to be conservative in their approach, the result is positive returns with most periods aligning to their stated objective range.

If you are looking so supplement your investment portfolio Lefturn is a great vehicle for you.

Utrecht, Netherlands,
Jun 21, 2019,

True transpartent copy trading - Awesome ROI

Michael and his team are true professionals when it comes to trading. Always friendly and helpfull to service you and answer your questions.
Your hard earned money is completly safe, the risk of 'Steady Growth' is low and the ROI really awesome!
I highly recommand this ethical copy trading program for retail and even insitutional investors.

Rebecca,
Tornoto, Canada,
Jun 4, 2019,

Reluctant to sign up but super happy I did

Was recommenced to Lefturn from a friend who I know to very involved in Forex. I don't know much about it myself. I was blown away. I think the website said to expect up to 10% a month but I got 17% in my first month. I'm happy to have signed up.