Bolt-FX.com Review

ESS-Capital LTD

Updated: Nov 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Bolt-FX is a forex broker. Bolt-FX offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. Bolt-FX.com offers a number of forex pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Bolt-FX.com

Join live discussion of Bolt-FX.com on our forum

KRABI, Thailand,
Nov 2, 2020,

scam by bolt fx

this company is a scam but i think they are now trying new tactics you will get contacted by messenger for some one advertising a scam company called fraudinvestigators.org who say they can get all your money back plus interest but you must open a numbered account then you join their group on whatsapp of other people in your situation and you get advice how to open and then they request more money to open account and with draw funds with different needed tax fees and more the bank they like to use is credit suisse but im sure credut suisse know nothing about this they say they operate from 275 madison gardens murry hill new york by a chris hamilton SCAM COMPANY

Fareham, United Kingdom,
Oct 7, 2019,

pressurised selling and scam Boltfx

This company pressurises you to invest. I did this and then more pressure was put on to invest more by telling me the trades for 3 days would be insured. They did not honour this when I invested more money which was all lost. this is after me telling them I wanted low risk numerous times. They even suggested I invest more to get my money back. Needless to say all my money was lost and they do not answer emails. Avoid this company!