FXSVPS.com Review

FXSUCCESS Ltd

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXSVPS.com

Join live discussion of FXSVPS.com on our forum

Kolkata, India,
Oct 2, 2020,

Valuable services.

I take this chance to review fxsvps.com as i am an old client and doing business with them for a year now. Their VPS is always uptime and fast, always got ping lesser than 10ms and the expertise like Sophia from the support team is very professional and helpful. I recommend this company to one of the best VPS company ever.

Gabriel,
Villa Allende, Argentina,
Jun 14, 2020,

Good Service

The system works very well, it is easy to use and the help desk is very efficient. It is 24/7.

Bari, Italy,
Jun 4, 2020,

THE BEST. UNBEATABLE ON EVERYTHING

Vps quality; excellent

Price; very low

Customer care; excellent (24 hours x 365 days)

Seeing is believing

Highly recommended

Sylhet, Bangladesh,
Apr 16, 2020,

Very good customer support

Using service from last 5 months. So far I didn’t face any issue with my company. I am using US server for ICmarkets broker. I am really with the service. Price very reasonable .

N. Ireland, United Kingdom,
Apr 14, 2020,

My worst experience of VPS

I signed up for this service fxsvps, based partly on the FPA reviews. The connection to their USA-based server was poor from the very beginning. From Day 1 there were constant drop-outs and repeated 'sign back in' requests. Opening a ticket with support elicited the response that the problems were all due to my IPS (BT Infinity 2) and there was nothing wrong at their end. I checked this with my IPS and provided Trace route findings that their server was reached, from my end, in 13 hops and under 100ms. So the problem was not at my end. After a few frustrating days of this I requested a refund under their ' 7-days guarantee' refund, initially on line and when that did not elicit a response, via a recorded delivery letter to their UK headquarters. I'm still waiting a reply let alone a refund.
Subsequently switched to a different VPS provider and have enjoyed a rock-stable connection for the past few weeks which indicates there was nothing wrong with my router/IPS.. Will continue my quest for a refund via my credit card company who have agreed to open a 'failure to supply a service' complaint.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 6, 2020,

Great Experience

I have been testing their VPS for 2-3 weeks and the experience is great. Sales and Support are helpful through Facebook Messenger. Response are normally within minutes if not instant.

The server is Quick and never have problem Connecting. Up time is Excellent. I run 2 MT4 Terminals for Live trading and Continuous Backtesting and the server does not show any problem doing its Job.

I will update if my experience is somehow need an update.

Khulna, Bangladesh,
Dec 28, 2019,

Awesome client support

This is an awesome forex vps provider i ever seen. I took economy pro package where i run 2 mt4 and its working good. Support team also friendly. Thank you

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 27, 2019,

Best forex vps for high frequency trading

Recently I am using vps from them and it a working really good, latency and speed both makes it happen

Jessore, Bangladesh,
Dec 25, 2019,

Awesome Experience

Took basic package and it’s really quality forex vps. Price very reasonable with friendly support. Recommend

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 30, 2019,

Reasonable Price with Fast VPS interface and latency

Using FXSVPS more than 2 years and they are providing very awesome service. I am using premium package where I am running more than 10 MT4 and its really very fast and smooth. Thank you