Robot4Trade.com Review

Updated: Dec 6, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Robot4Trade is a forex expert advisor. The Robot 4 Trade automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by ForexPeaceArmy. The Robot4Trade.com forex robot works on EUR/USD, Gold, and USD/JPY.

Robot4Trade.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
FTMO in 5 days from Robot4Trade.com +1.17 150.2 +478.066
FTMO best Bot 29 hours to pass the Challenge +1.4 6.9 +10.043
Best FTMO EA +1.38 7 +10.034

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of Robot4Trade.com on our forum

Nov 27, 2021,

The best EA to pass your FTMO challenge

This EA offers a solution for us to pass our FTMO Challenge. It passed my first stage and now pass my verification stage. Now I have a fully funded account thanks to the EA and the creator. So for those who are looking for an EA to generate some income this is one of the best ones out there. Thanks again to David and his amazing work.

Aug 16, 2021 - 5 Stars I contacted robot4trade asking him to help me recover a FTMO challenge which is on -9000 USD loss. He explain to me the process and made me understand that it is possible but hard. However he is willing to try to help recover the account using robot4trade to make it at least positive result so that I can get a repeat from FTMO.

From the get go, he was very transparent. Unlike some telegram service provider who promise and end up screwing your account. The EA perform outstandingly well. robot4trade has all the safety measures so that you do not breach any FTMO rules. Looking at how the EA enter the trades, we know it is a very well programmed EA. Obviously this EA has a lot of capabilities.

Manage to complete the 200k challenge within16 days of trading. Drawdown less than 2 percent.

Above all the team behind this EA, is one of the best I had dealt with before. Very honest and very transparent. I recommend this to everyone. No regrets. I am forever thankful that I engaged with them.

Thank you!!

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 12, 2021,

Amazing Scalping EA and very helpful team

I contacted robot4trade during my FTMO verification stage as my previous EA had caused my account to become 5% drawn and I was concerned about passing. With the aid of robot4trades EA I passed within 5 days of using it.

The team are unbelievably helpful, sending warnings if high impact news and being on hand to help if I had any questions. This coupled with the protector EA in the background ensure that the challenge rules aren't broken.

Couldn't recommend them anymore and will be using going forward.
Miami, USA,
Aug 12, 2021,

Best experience ever!

Was very helpful from start to finish. Was able to finish the Challenge portion in 6 trading days. Very helpful with news events and lot sizes! Highly recommend!
Gauteng, South Africa,
Jul 9, 2021,

Not suitable for FTMO

Advertised as great EA to pass FTMO challenge, unfortunately I was not that lucky. Violated FTMO challenge rules on the 2nd day.
Jul 3, 2021,

Unbelievable bot! Genius mind behind great work

Passed my FTMO challenge within 2 weeks. Great bot. Absolutely recommended. Very professional work. Service was amazing.
QLD, Australia,
Jul 2, 2021,

Great experiance with this EA

I approached them with my FTMO account in drawdown (7%) and asked if they could get it back into profit before the end of the challenge with only 6 days remaining. they said that they may not be able to and if they cant i wont have to pay.... 6 days later i was back into profit with FTMO giving me a free re try... i still dont have to pay until they pass the challange! great communication skills and advice!

Imperia, Italy,
Jun 17, 2021,

Good and transparent team

I ask them to manage my Ftmo account with their EA.
The result? Challenge passed in 16 days.
They have a crazy Ea, sure, i think that crazy because they manage it very well, but i never seen an Ea that can pass FTMO.
And the assistance is very fast to answer.

Thank you guys!

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 27, 2020,

Amazing EA when put in the right hands!

5/5 stars for this provider. Not only is he very courteous, with a good heart and customer service, but his EA's are great. They've helped me pass FTMO challenges and in general they are powerful.

However, with great power comes great responsibilities. You cannot just set-it and forget-it. You need to be aware of rules, parameters, news events and risky situations where manual discernment is a must.

Great EA when combined with the right "pilot" ;)

5/5