MiltonPrime.com Review

Holiway Global Ltd

Updated: Apr 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MiltonPrime is a forex broker. Milton Prime offers the MT4, MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. MiltonPrime.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

MiltonPrime.com

Established: Unknown
Address: CT House, Office 9D, Providence, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@miltonmarkets.com
Regulators: FSA-S #SD040
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, bitwallet
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, bitwallet

Join live discussion of MiltonPrime.com on our forum

Saso,
Gadauri, Georgia,
Mar 21, 2021,

Save on spreads with dat one

Not to start a manifesto here, but fees structure in FX has long been a clear sign of the true nature of your average fx chain.

Naturally, there are businessman that see the opportunity, and so you have companies like MiltonPrime pop up, with an offer that can save an average active trade a couple grands!

Don't buy that extra fund segregation, four different license, stories and look at the spread, commissions (if anybody cray enough still charges them) and the comments online - those usually can't be removed.

Good luck to miltion for reaching me out and offering a turbo speed account at the fraction what the big guys were charging me.

Jasper,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Mar 1, 2021,

Superb PAMS and User Experience

Found them by researching the topic on the easiest ways to short the market during bubbles.

Although the number of CFDs on stock is far beyond superior, there's an easy way to short the entire US/EU Equities market via CFDs on indecies, as well as choose from a number of Money Manager that are shown to display a "bubble-bursting" sentiment.

As a discount broker, Milton does a good job charging via spreads, without marking up these up too much.

Jeremy,
Kalk Bay, South Africa,
Jan 28, 2021,

Shorting The Markets with a Reliable Partner

Watching all the craziness for 2020-21, I'v decided to try my luck with shorting the markets. Quick research showed up a bunch of Big names that require tons of paperwork and at the end of the day can leave you waiting for months.

Fortunately, there are more agile companies, like Milton Prime here. They put me through the same KYC, but to my surprise, it took them 10 DAYS less time to set me up. Now, the legacy platform (MetaTrader) is not ideal, and there could be more instruments, but there's still plenty to toy with, especially with the live education and reports they provide to not make the dumbest decision (buy GameStop after it grew tenfold for once).

Since I am relatively new to this, please take this review with a pinch of salt, the broker was nice to me, but what do I know, maybe it's a part of elaborate scheme. Will update the review in a couple of months if anything suspicious comes along.

In the meatiness, gonna go to YouTube to watch their ads again, those get me loughing every time i see them.

Magda,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jan 22, 2021,

New Player in South Africa

There's an amazing number of CFD offers in SA these days! Have our country got rich again? Anyhow, what I liked about Milton guys, is their hands off approach and flexibility with picking leverage and investment portfolios.

Gone are the times of x30 leverage and BS about making sure of investor protection. If we wanted to trade safely, we wouldn't turn to Forex, now would we?

As for the trading fees, they are almost non-visible, I also like how they talk about fees in terms of typical fees, rather that complex "LOTS". I know FX veterans are used to me, but why, I, a Tesla Short trader should give a flying carbon damn about contract sizes. I want to trade want i see and not second guess, what my position is gonna look like after i click trade.

Sorry for going into a rant territory down there, in short, if you are a dummy investor/trader as I, give them a knock and see how much easier it is to trade via these guys.

p.s. my only wish there was more cfds to equities to pick from.

Aik,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2020,

Returning a Favour

When your broker fighting for yoru with a local bank that misplaced the funds, you know you are in good hands.

Sentiments aside, MiltonPrime does a wonderful job staying personal (at least in case of english customer service) and has a very straighforward method of keeping you in check with a rather complex serivce offering.

Will be updating my progress, as I am graduating from Rookie investor to Beginner!

Nemanja,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 4, 2020,

Discount Brokers with great Pamms

At first, stripped to the bones pricing surprised me (not in a pleasant way..) but after giving it a closer consideration, and reminding myself that, in FX, you never know what you are getting into; be it opening a single eurusd trade; or starting with a broker (even from the "negative balance protection" camp).

This world is full of ambiguituy, so what you are left with is you intuition and leverage. Make sure to register with their cypruss entity if you want protection and go for the other if you are looking to invest in pamms (look int elite currensea one, these people made me 40% in circa fall 2020).

For the rest, jut be lucky to win and don't get too griddy ;)

Anton,
Belinsky, Ukraine,
Nov 23, 2020,

Excellent Discount Offer

I’v Opened an account with Milton to bet on stock cfds during the pandemic, couldn’t be happier with the time it takes from applying for an account to withdrawing crazy profits made by betting on Zooms and the co. Big respect for Milton for being so reliable.