LCG.com Review

London Capital Group

Updated: Jun 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LCG is a forex broker. LCG offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. LCG.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LCG.com

Trading platforms: MT4, LCG Trader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of LCG.com on our forum

LCG.com profile provided by LondonCapitalGroup, May 12, 2015

Company name: London Capital Group

Foundation date: 1996

Forex unit foundation date: 1996

Controlled by: FCA regulated and LSE listed

Clients: 4000

Leverage: 300:1

Commission: Our low commission charges are included in our FX spreads so there are no hidden fees.

Pip spread on majors: From 0.6 pips

Mini Account: n/a

Minimal payment for Mini Account: n/a

Regular Account: Yes

Minimal payment for Regular Account: none

Services:  LCG is a leading provider of online trading servicesproviding execution in FX, CFDs and spread betting on 3,000 instruments on MT4 & other platforms  (FX, indices, commodities, single stocks). Our experienced team of industry experts connects retail and institutional clients to the markets worldwide through leading-edge trading technology, superior customer service and unparalleled insight. Up to ?7,000 welcome bonus for all new accounts (Ts&Cs apply).

Language: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic

Ukraine,
May 14, 2019,

SCUM

SCUM

I deposit 1000$ after few weeks i asked them to withdraw 1000$, without profit. They ignored me during 2 weeks. In chat they said "Because we are still waiting for the update from the compliance department as I explained. Once it's approved we will contact you by email immediately"

Bg,
Munich, Germany,
May 13, 2019,

Strongly not recommended

Warning: withholds your money and comes up with yet another excuse to not execute withdrawals.

Muscat, Oman,
Mar 24, 2019,

Regret opening an account

I was fooled by the cool app and that they are publicly listed and regulated. When I started testing the service I found bad customer service and ignoring my email regarding being unable to trace my last two withdrawals. It's been 3 weeks since the first one of $54 and the two weeks since the second of $28. First email they gave me an ARN code, in a very unprofessional way mind you. which my bank says doesn't show up. The second time they completely ignored me.
My LCGtrader account number is 1058648

Perpetua,
Feb 5, 2019,

This is a scam

Liars and crooks. Will never give you your money back. Beware this is a scam don’t trust them
Osaka, Japan,
Feb 2, 2019,

My deposit $ 500 has disappeared.

My deposit of $ 500 has disappeared. LCG Bahamas (SCB)
I have negotiated with UK & SCB many times, but only say that LCG is processed correctly.

I judged that it was impossible to negotiate with LCG.

LCG is scary.
LCG told me to add $ 500 with a credit card. LCG was trying to take $ 1,000 from me.

Save all chats and emails.

LCG is terrible. Do not trust LCG.
LCG is not sincere.

We will refuse the settlement of $ 500 by contacting the credit card company.
I will protect my money from LCG.

LCG is a fraud broker.
I have all the evidence.

ここは本当に詐欺としか言えませんから、絶対に入金したらダメ!
僕はカードで入金したので、カード会社でSTOPさせることが可能ですけど、銀行送金していたらお金は絶対に戻ってこなかったと考えています。
ロンドン証券所に上場しているLCGですが、こんな詐欺会社は倒産した方がいいです。
LCGは悪魔ですΨ(▼∀▼)Ψ

Italy,
Jan 2, 2019,

SCAM - NOT PAY PROFIT! Stay away!

I opened an account and started with 1500 to trade CFD. Made aroud 2k profit in 2 months. When I tried to withdrawal on 17th december, broker did not do it. They replied me that my account is under investingating and that something "abnormal" happened on my account. I am not scalper or something like this so I do not understand what is abnormal on my account! The did not replied me. They are scam broker. I will open a dispute here and also versus compliance.

Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2018,

LCG eat my deposit $300

this is a scam broker , they dont live you profit and eat my deposits $300, I have enough evidence to prove everything I said.

Fabio,
Volo, Italy,
Nov 13, 2018,

SCAM - Not pay profit

I did deposit and regularly trade for some weeks. When I tried to withdrawal the funds the broker removed all my profit whitout any reason and closed my account.

If you check on FOS database you will find lot of claim against this broker.

The are scam!!!

Guy stay aware from this bad market maker, if you loose, they get your money in their pocket. If you win they will never give you a Penny! Everybody can open a brokerage firm acting like this!

Saudi Arabia,
Nov 3, 2018,

LCG is a Fraudulent Broker, here is my story with them:
I have opened an account with LCG, My account number is 5035130, and start trading using MT4 platform, I trade CFDs with LCG I focused on wall street, everything was good I started making profits, I requested a withdrawal of $1600, the withdrawal was successful and I received the money, I continued trading I made good profit and here came the problem I requested a withdrawal of $5000, the amount was deducted from my account and I resumed my trading as usual until I received an e-mail informing me that the withdrawal was unsuccessful few minutes later after receiving the e-mail trading on the platform was disabled and all my profits were gone and my balance became zero, I contacted my account manager he told me that your account is under investigation and we’ll get back to you soon. I waited two days and nothing received from them no e-mails no phone calls, I contacted my account manager again and told him that how could you do this disable my account wipe out my profits without any explanation, he told me that we are still waiting for reply from relevant department and we’ll get back to you soon, After five days (from Monday to Friday) on Friday I received the following e-mail from LCG:
“Dear Mr. Jafar Kilany,
In accordance with Section 26.2 of the LCG’s Terms and Conditions (the “Client Agreement”), which can be accessed here, you are hereby given written notice that LCG Int. Limited (the “LCG”) intends to close your trading account. Any remaining funds will be returned to the source they were deposited, as per the relevant terms in Client Agreement.
Please treat this notice as an official termination of your business relationship with LCG and, thus, the termination of Client Agreement you have with LCG Int. Limited. “
Still no explanation why they do this, the only reason that I can see is the profit I made.
By the way most of my trades are placed manually, only very few trades places by expert advisor and with small lot size, All the good profit came from the manual trades.
So if you lose money LCG welcomes you if you make money LCG will kick you out, Maybe it is ok with them if you make couple of hundreds of dollars from $10000 deposit, But if you make $10000 from couple of hundreds of dollars trust me LCG will wipe out your profits and kick you out, and they will take an advantage of any section of their Terms and Conditions to do that. As they did with me, In accordance with Section 26.2 of the LCG’s Terms and Conditions they gave themselves the right to rob me.
LCG is a Fraudulent Broker
James,
Cork, United Kingdom,
Sep 23, 2018,

One of the better brokers

Moved over 6 months ago - now trading with as professional. Fast execution, very top level dealing desk and support. Payments suck - one guy couldn't even explain what my withdraw issue was but ultimately resolved with apology.