Finexo.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd

Updated: May 9, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finexo is a CFD broker. Finexo offers the MT4, WebTrader and MT Mobile CFD trading top platform. Finexo.com offers CFD on over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, bonds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finexo.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Multiple fake positive reviews have been submitted from Finexo's office in Israel. The FPA does not appreciate review spam.

2022-01-05: Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets. And now changed to Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Minimum Deposit: $100
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (470+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Finexo.com on our forum

rjwan ,
United Arab Emirates (Really Finexo's offices in Israel),
Mar 8, 2010,

the company is from the best that i trade with ,offer a lot of service that make my trade more easy ,account manager calling me every day i little bit anoying but it ok he help me a lot with trading and provide daily rebort and trading strateges , withdraw by crdit car toke 3 days i am still trading and some lose some profit bur genraly 4 monthes are enough to check the compay and ther honist

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review was not left from the UAE. It was left from a Finexo office in Israel.

Todd Janes,
Mar 4, 2010,

This is a complete scam!!! Stay away! Stay away! Stay away! It is impossible to get your money out!!!

AJ,
UK,
Jan 19, 2010,

I am trying to close my account and i am still waiting for my refund. They requested i scan the front of my credit card as well as the back of it because they need the CVV number to withdraw funds back to my card. Their argument is that it is part of an EU regulation. I have never heard of this process to get a refund on your card. I called my bank, HSBC, to find out about this so called EU regulation. I was told by my bank not to give out my CVV to any company. I asked of their employees to show me proof of the EU regulation by scanning an official document detailing this process and email it to me. He said ok and i am still waiting.
I believe this company uses people's money to do their trading. Their customer service is terrible. They don't have answers to your questions. Their trading platform is confusing.
I will advise people to stay away from this broker. They are quick to receive your deposit into their account but it is difficult to get your money back. They argue that they are protecting their customers from fraud. If that is the case why didn't they do that when i was depositing money durng the opening of my account. To open an account with them you need to make an immediate deposit. PLEASE STAY AWAY. THE COMPANY IS VERY DUBIOUS.

Omar Egypy,
Egypt,
Dec 10, 2009,

well, i had my account since 2 years with them, i lost some money because of my own mistakes.....
fortuantely i made some profits in the last 3 months, and i withdrawed a 5000$ and 6500$ , they took about 6 and 9 days to arrive, but they were following up with me to make sure the money arrived. so far, i think they were honest with me.

Abi,
Malaysia,
Nov 9, 2009,

Hi all,

This is my follow up review about this company. Fyi, I have received my money today, 09 Nov 2009. They also called me personally thru' phone and apologize for inconvinience caused. Ok, to be fair, I accept their apology.... But deep in my heart, and honestly, it's kind of scary if you have to face the same situation again. What if you put in money in a large amount, say $10,000 or $100,000? Are you not scared??

Besides finexo, I have also maintained accounts with other brokers, but frankly speaking I don't face this kind of problem i.e. withdrawals will only take less than 5 business days. One of them just take 24 hours to do the crediting to your accounts!

IMHO, besides competitive spreads offered by broker to their clients, the other most important part to consider is the withdrawal process, don't you all agree? Especially if you make some profit out of your capital.

I was requested by this company to review back my rating about them. But to be honest to you and myself, I couldn't give them more than 2 stars. One star being offering a quite comparatively competitive spreads, and the other star is a good and friendly support to their clients (at least before the bad incident happened).

Hey finexo, seriously speaking, if you want a good (or excellent) rating, you really need to improve the withdrawal processes. You really really really need to do something about this if you want to gain trust and confidence from your clients man!

2009-11-04 1 Star I honestly agree a comment given by Ahmed from Egypt, as I am now experienced it. I have requested a withdrawal since 20 October 2009 and I was informed then that it took 7 business days for them to process it, but until now I have not received my money.

I started to doubt with this company when one of their so-called "Desk Manager", Ms Dora Drexler, called me thru' phone that they have a new platform called BTrader, and based in Singapore. She offered me to change to this new platform and will give USD50 as a bonus for every USD100 deposit. What make me suspicious is when she mentioned that the new platform would not need any documents for account opening purposes as it is not regulated by any other authority!!

For your info, my account no. with them is 3134314, and if you need a proof of what I'm saying here, I'm willing to share and forward to any of you the e-mail communication with them regarding the withdrawal matter. My e-mail address is joel8822@gmail.com

Btw, I am still waiting for them to rectify this matter and will update my review here if there is any outcome.

ahmed,
egypt,
Oct 29, 2009,

scam not paying for me
many time chating i want withdraw my money to LR account
1 month calling support every 3 days no withdraw
every time tomorrow ...
or send paper again etc..
if u want lose u money come here.
nooooooooooo withdraw i lost 380$

fx_jake,
NY, NY (Really Finexo's offices in Israel),
Mar 25, 2009,

Finexo is not bad. They DO offer a demo, but you have to ask the customer service rep for it, its a bit of a hassle, but I kind of understand it. I love their platform and I think it is the best in the industry - its based on the saxo trader platform and it is easy and simple. The spreads are reasinable unless you are trading overnight (I have seen 4 PIP EUR/USD at 2amEST) but during the day they are pretty reasonable (1-2 pips EUR/USD). I like their charts and they have great info (via email) and text alert options too. Not the best, but certainly a very good option for those who dont have tens of thousands to trade.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed. This review was not left from New York. It was left from a Finexo office in Israel.

Duncan,
Dublin (Really Finexo's offices in Israel),
Mar 16, 2009,

I have used a few FX brokers but find the service that finexo offers the best i have experienced

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review was not left from Dublin. It was left from a Finexo office in Israel.

Ankita,
India,
Mar 14, 2009,

The broker suits my style. I am not intra-day trader and I trade only for big moves so even if spread is a little wider, its OK with me!
What is more important for me is that withdrawal and deposits with this broker are really fast, it takes only 1-2 business days!!
Also, they ar every prompt if you have any query.

Teodor M Muntean,
Iasi, Romania,
Feb 2, 2009,

I have an account oppened 3 month ago with Finexo and had no problems until now. Easy to use web platform, no slippage, and very fast answers to my emails.